• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's skills are too good to be his own

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
well if you put it that way..

plus there are people who might only just be playing KH for the first time...

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Bah... I'll agree with Xaldin. I don't think it's mortally possible for someone like Sora to improve that much....

... Though it is nice.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Nice yes, but completly over powered, what was he suppose to be, some Advent Children Neo Anderson Samurai wannabe then?

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Xaldin said:
Nice yes, but completly over powered, what was he suppose to be, some Advent Children Neo Anderson Samurai wannabe then?

... Possibly.

Quite. Possibly.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
dejah said:
i dont know why you guys complain.
isnt it better?

Maybe. But it doesn't seem realistic. Bah.... Nomura gets points for having a supposed awesome battle system, which looks awesome as far as I know.

dejah

i think i'll like this stronger sora.

once we get used to it. we'll pwn them all!! grr.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
MyInnerFred said:
Well it depends on the player, XD, some people make Sora blow some make him god.

Don't you see. That excuse is irrelevant now. It's used to be the number 1 excuse, but old Nomura baby made sure to care of that. You see he put in a few jawdropping cutscenes of Sora fighting. So as you can see, that good old excuse is gone now. Sure the player maybe good or bad, but there's nothing anyone can do about a cutscene. Sora is a skilled fighter, boys and girls. And there's nothing anyone can do about it now :D . Except Sephiroth of course.

Last edited:

dejah

hahaha..

yes..

no matter how much i pwn the heartless...

sephy still gets me. >.<

C

cloud22

well in kh1 he wasnt even able to di anything practically

in com he still suked but he got better but went into a pod so that was a waste of time

but in kh2 he seems to be much more stronger withought training or anything wtf so i agree it isnt possible for a 14 year old kid to become some warrior in like 1 year but i guess the uniform could of been sum warriors and thats why

dejah

funny thing...

my sora was always very powerful..

well since i always took time to level up...

my sora in CoM had a very powerful deck...

obviously he looks more powerful.. two years with a keyblade and he's still a noob.. that's a bit silly innit.

C

cloud22

well it was truly only he never trained cause he was in the thingy for a year and he forgot everything he did in com

dejah

the mind may.. but the body doesnt... it's all in his heart anyways.. he just doesnt remember..

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
cloud22 said:
so i agree it isnt possible for a 14 year old kid to become some warrior in like 1 year but i guess the uniform could of been sum warriors and thats why

In the realms of Fantasy, that excuse is also irrelevant. Hope for Sora haters is slipping. As I said...there's nothing anyone can do about it now. Sora is a skilled creature killing warrior. Whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

C

cloud22

ok i know he is but way to fast to see that coming and is it me or is soras keyblade way to heavy lol no one can weild it properly

C

*Caucasian*

the only time sora uses his new skills is when his in drive but sora did improve a little

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually all of those things are button pressing abilities, I don't think you have to do all of them. So it is kind of the skill of the player because if you press the button wrong you screw it up.

dejah

lol.. i didnt want to be rude.. but luke said it!! :)

it really is the gamers skill and not Sora. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back