• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's Sacrifice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thea_keyblade

YAY! Upadate! Good chapter!.. I'm just curios when Sora and comp. and Riku and Micky left 0_o

Dark-Sora 50

Thanks for commenting guys!
Get ready!

Chapter VIII: Unknown Battle

He walked steadily down the winding corridors. He was not trying to make anyone suspicous to his actions. Axel was going to be hard to get past. They had smacked into each other after he'd left the meeting after all. Smiling to himself, he strode slowly, casually down the stairs. His hair was spiked up, the colour silvery blue, similar to Zexion's. His eyes reflected his Element- dark, black and darting. He looked both ways before turning right. He entered another room. This one was full of contraptions and machines, among which were some truly awe-inspiring creations, most of which towered up into darkness, toward an unknown ceiling. He smirked. Obviously he'd found the weapons room. He walked around. It was a relatively small room, very cramped, considering there were humoungous machines crammed into the place.
"They really should make this room bigger..." he said out loud to himself. He began to laugh. He walked around the place. Suddenly, the door opened. He bolted round, and threw himself behind a machine. There was no way he was going to be discovered so early in his mission.
"Nexus! I know you're in here!" Axel called loftily, his voice bouncing off the damp walls and echoing into the blackness. "Come out come out wherever you are..." he called again in a child's voice, "How about we have some light in here eh?" he asked, creating a fireball in his hand. It illuminated the dark room easily. Nexus began to climb up the machine, to make sure he wasn't spotted. Axel walked forward, destroying two machines in his way, both of which were numbingly close to Nexus.

"You can't hide forever Nexi," he exclaimed dramatically, "You cannot hide from ME!"
Nexus jumped down as Axel looked up at his machine. He smirked, and pointed the fireball at the other man, who gripped onto the machine again. "Tsk tsk tsk Nexi, you're supposed to be stealthy, remember your Element, Mister Shadow?" he said, grinning maliciously.
"And you'd know a LOT about stealth wouldn't you oh Fire God," Nexus replied.
"I would actually, Axel answered coldly, creating a second fireball in his other hand.
"I've been investigating the Organization ever since I joined last year, after your little friends failed miserably!" Nexus proclaimed insanely.
"Number 1: they weren't my friends. Number 2: I just don't like you at all!" Axel exclaimed, firing the spheres straight at the other Nobody, who casually flipped away as they exploded, obliterating the machine. He whipped out his weapon - a huge sword brimming with Darkness, with pictures of Heartless carved onto it.
"You spineless little traitor!" Axel screamed, lowering his head and thrusting out his hands. His weapons, the Wheels Of Fire materialized in his hands. He assumed a battle position. "Don't go dying on me!" he exclaimed, rushing at Nexus.

The other Unknown charged too, and they were sprinting at each other with top speed. Axel fired fireballs as he ran, with Nexus simply smashing them away with his sword. They were a few metres away from each other. Axel was itchng to fight. Nexus was thrilled as they both slashed at the same time. The weapons clashed repeatedly as they blocked, parried and attacked. Axel spun around a thrust by his opponent, kicked him in the face and pushed a fireball into his stomach. In reply, Nexus threw a Darkness sphere at the Organization Superior, who took it full on in the chest. He flew backwards, crashing straight through two machines, each collapsing due to the force from the sphere. Axel fell to the floor, crumpled, greatly weakened. The battle was over before it had truly begun. Nexus walked triumphantly over, arrogantly even.
"So much for Number 'One', oh 'Superior'..." he exclaimed maliciously, laughing maniacally. Axel's eyes flickered open. He grabbed Nexus round the throat, and held a fireball in his face.
"Sorry, could you repeat that?" he replied coldly, blasting the sphere of fire in his face. Nexus was thrown backwards. As he staggered to stand, Darkness oozed out of his body. He dropped to his knees, and fell to the floor face-first. His body vanished immediately. Axel struggled to stand up. The door opened again. Cranexia dashed toward him. He found strength, and he looked up at her. His weapons disappeared. He stood to his full height. She embraced him with open arms.
"I thought you were dead..." she told him tearfully.
"No... I wasn't the one who died tonight..." he replied solemnly.
"Nexus?" she asked him. Axel nodded. After what he'd seen, he was ready for anything...
To be continued...
What's going to happen next?
Don't you dare miss Chapter IX: Dusk To Twilight!

Please comment peeps!

Cya around!

Last edited:

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
wow!!! that is one of the best story 4 kh ive read! it explains alot of things. (but, they might not b true) (if they are, then u did a great job!!!!!!!) anyway, u did a great job!

Last edited:

Dark-Sora 50

Uh huh XD. I'd like to see more comments. Also, I need to break the news now, I'm gonna be away for two weeks on holiday from (i think) Saturday, and I need someone to post the Chapters I send to them. Anyone willing to do this?

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
DS is busy making more Chapters. He asked me to put this in for him.
Enjoy!

Chapter IX: Dusk To Twilight

Aros valiantly charged at the monster, its eyeless face looking intently at the teenager, who threw himself onto its arms, then backflipped over to the other as the thing sent a barrage of greyish lasers at him. He looked up at its face, then jumped into the air, his Keyblade pointed at his enemy. He smiled, energy accumalated at the tip of the weapon. He let it loose, and the cluster hurtled towards the white being, who casually flicked it away with ease. Aros, stunned though he was, just managed to spin out of the way as it smashed a square hand into where he had just been standing. He looked up again. It created large spheres of a greyish substance in its hands. It threw the left hand's worth at Aros, who flipped over them, spinning in the air, positioning himself and then smashing them straight back. For a moment it seemed to have worked. It froze for a fleeting second, its right hand in the air, the energy writhing around horribly, when it suddenly smashed it down into the ground, sending a shockwave that knocked Aros off his feet. He jumped up immediately afterwards. Where the shockwave had originated, there was a whiteish-grey coloured portal. The monster stopped its activities. The teenager edge closer. He peered into the swirling mass. Suddenly, the creatures he had faced earlier jumped straight out of it. He was taken completely by surprise, taking a slash to the face from the clawed beings. His face was turned in the direction of the giant creature, who looked blankly straight back.
"What are you things?!" Aros screamed aloud, rotating his face to face the smaller types. He swiped straight through one, stabbed another, while pushing his foot off a third, kicking off this one, slashing repeatedly at the second.
He flipped off, he skidded along the floor for a few seconds, before dashing up to the third and fourth creatures. He jumped onto the head of one, slashed it while upside-down and then bringing the Keyblade down onto the last one, slicing it in half in the process.

He turned his head back to the giant. It stared back, then let out a mirthless scream, that defeaned Aros for a few moments. He closed his eyes and thought of something else, the strain was too great. Then DiZ's voice reappeared inside his head.
"You must ignore it. Place your thoughts on somethiing else," he instructed silently. The teenager nodded, his face set on the monster, who was still screaming strangely. Aros, determined as he was, hurtled towards it, fearless in his bravery. His anger towards this being welled up, and he could control it no longer. He leapt high into thr air. He stopped there, suspended in animation. He crossed his arms over his face, his legs crossed under his arms. Invisible energy gathered into his body, flying off the monster itself, flying inside of him from the Darkness around the platform, and spurting off the lighted floor of the glass. It looked at Aros fleetingly. It watched as the teenager smiled knowingly. He unleashed the pent up anger and energy into one almighty explosion. A wave of the greyish substance, tinted with dark and light colours, cascaded straight into the thing. It was decimated within a single second. Dust was all that was left of the thing he had just battled. Aros wondered what was going to happen next, when another white portal appeared - this time, right underneath him. It sucked him down into the white. He instinctively grabbed hold of the shining floor as his lower body sank into the depths. He held on for a minute, fighting it with all his might, before he finally let go and sank beneath it. As he drowned in this unknown substance, DiZ told him something in his mind.
"Remember Aros. You are the one, who will open the Door to Twilight..."

What's gonna happen next?

Don't you dare miss Chapter X: The Dawn Of The Dusks!

Hope you enjoy peeps!

Ta ta!

Sora: Namine gave this to me - it's special!
Marluxia: Ignorant fool! You will become naught but a lifeless shell!

DiZ: You take the twilit road to nightfall?
Riku: No. The road to Dawn.

Faded memories, reconstructed memories, and a dream-a dream of you, in a world without you... Walking this road, without you, to remake forgotten promises, and meet you at road's end.
ds50.jpg

Last edited:
T

Thea_keyblade

Good chapter!
Thea:.. Like Sora's dream... except.. it seems light was the enemy

Dark-Sora 50

OK, before I begin, I will have to thank redrum for posting Chapter IX for me while I was off doing some more. My other thanks extend to you lovely (that's the THIRD time I've EVER used that word on these Forums) people who commented. Thanks a bunch peeps. Anyway, onto the main event!

Chapter X: The Dawn Of The Dusks

"That's... all I can remember," Aros finished to Sempke, who was looking sternly at him, her eyes narrowed into near slits.
"Have you seen a psychiatrist lately?" she asked him, suppressing giggles.
"They couldn't help me if they had the top five on the planet with me!" he exclaimed jokily, laughing at the thought. He looked back down onto the town. So sprawling. So normal. He looked at the two giant hands proclaiming the time. He suddenly noticed something he hadn't seen before. A small, white creature, with an unusual cross-shaped symbol on its face. It had two slithery two fingered hands and feet. It surveyed Aros through an eyeless face. It suddenly turned, and swung round the hands of the clock, and dived straight off it. He bolted to the edge of the small platform just below the clock itself. He watched it plummet to the floor, head-first. It weaved an arm around a wooden beam, and flew straight back up again, climbing unnaturally fast. It leapt back onto the platform, right in front of Aros, who was horrified when he finally realized what it was.

"Sempke! RUN!" he screamed as it went straight for her. She seemed rooted to the spot in horror. The thing got closer to her, a flicker of madness. Aros hurtled up behind it. It raised a claw into the air... he smashed into it. They tumbled over the edge of the tower. The thing smashed its claws into the tower face, stopping itself from falling. But the teenage boy was still clinging on. Suddenly, he felt his grip slip off. He was falling. Falling to a certain death. When he realized something. There were wooden beams. He pushed his hands onto one. The pain from the momentum of his fall and the smacking of his hands onto the wood almost made him fall off again. He grimaced. The pain was almost unbearable. He lifted himself onto the beam, and massaged his hands. They were burning, he thought to himself. He wasn't too far from the ground now, about 5 to 6 metres. He sat on the edge of the beam, and dropped himself down. It hurt his legs a little, but he had one thought on his mind - Sempke.

He sprinted as fast as he could. He could see another of the creatures running, slithering across a wall just ahead of him. It disappeared into a white portal. He passed it without a second thought, completely unaware that the portal was spewing out more of them. They were multiplying rapidly. He ran faster as they chased after him. He turned the corner into Mayfew Street. Knowing she wouldn't be here, he bolted round again. There she was. Dead ahead, in the middle of the old clearing. He hurtled toward her. More of the creatures began to close in on him. He reached her quickly. He was incredibly relieved to see she was alright - but had more pressing problems at the minute. Namely, surviving. They were fast surrounded by the things, who made a circle around the two.
"We're gonna be okay, I promise," Aros told her tearfully, fighting back his emotions.
"I know. With you here," Sempke replied, looking at him in the eyes. He smiled. The white beings leapt as one at them. He looked at them fleetingly. The two friends clenched their hands together.
"NO!!" he cried, pulling his arms around her. He felt like he was drowning. She was leaving his side. They fed ravenously. Suddenly, there was a bright light. He was no longer drowning. In his hand was a weapon - the weapon in his dream. The Keyblade. The Kingdom Key.

He looked round for Sempke and the white beings. They had vanished. He dropped to the floor, his anguish no longer able for suppresion.
"No.... no.... NOOO!!!" he screamed into thin air. More of the creatures flocked around him again. He realized they were taking over the entire town. He couldn't let that happen. He would NEVER let that happen. They charged at him. He stabbed through one, kicked off it, spun in the air to avoid a second, slicing it in half. He landed in battle position, back-flipping over a third, slashing through that and then pushing the Keyblade through the face of a fourth. He realized he couldn't defeat them all, and sprinted away, slashing through three more, and pushing past another while stabbing it where its heart would be. He ran to the old abandoned warehouse. He smashed down the boarded up door, and hurtled down the broken up stairs, then dived through another door, throwing the Keyblade at it to close it properly. He breathed long and hard, his breath coming in gasps, of pain and anguish. He suddenly noticed that there was another flight of steps, these in perfect condition, white and shining. Curious, though racked with emotional pain as he was, he stepped up them, and ran upwards. He spiralled round and round until he came to a whiteish-blue room. In the middle of which was a table, and at the other end of the table, sitting on a chair, was a blonde-haired girl.

"You're one of them in disguise aren't you?!" he screamed, pointing the Keyblade at her. She was completely calm.
"My name is Namine," she told him quietly. Resting on the table, right in front of her, was a Keyblade. Aros stared at it, overcome for words. "I am here to give you this," she continued, pointing at the weapon in front of her. The teenage boy sat down on the chair in front of him.
"You're not a Keyblade Wielder, are you?" he asked quickly.
"Me? No, of course not," she replied, giggling at him.
"Then how come you've got a Keyblade? DiZ told me-" he began, but was interupted by Namine.
"I am the one who took apart Sora's memories and rebound them with false memories that I created," she explained, "I can go into people's memories and construct items, or even warp things in their memories. We all have links in our memory. I took apart Sora's and replaced them with ones I created," she continued, Aros listening intently, "I constructed this Keyblade from Sora's memories, while he was sleeping. I also have these-" she took out two Keychains-"For you," she finished, sliding them along the table with the other Keyblade.

He placed the Keychain shaped like a golden star on his original weapon. It was eclipsed with a large cluster of Light, and there before him was a new, more powerful Keyblade. It was mostly white, with an intertwining shape at its point. The Oathkeeper. He placed the second chain on his new Keyblade. It transformed into a black Keyblade, with more intertwining shapes around the entire weapon. The Oblivion. He held them both in his hands for a minute, completely silent.
"Thank you," he told her quietly. He walked out of the room. The steps had become old, creaky and wooden again. He looked back - the white room had vanished. The Keyblades disappeared for a while. I'm safe for the moment, he told himself. A voice in his head screamed at him, "What are you saying?! You can't seriously leave people to die out there?!". He nodded, and ran out of the warehouse. He suddenly noticed a dark, cloaked figure. A black hood covered his face. It turned, and levitated off the floor for a moment, and then vanished and rematerialized on the platform of the clocktower where Aros had witnessed the first creature appear. He hurtled towards the clocktower, hell-bent on answers...

To be continued...

Will Aros get any answers?

Don't you dare miss Chapter XI: The Heartless!

Hope you enjoyed.

See ya around guys!

And please comment lol. Bye!

Last edited:

The Used

Very good chapter. By the way, do you still have the original fic you wrote? If you do, it would be great if you would send it in a PM.

Dark-Sora 50

Thanks for the comments guys. Before I start, no I do not have the original, unfortunately. It was on the old version of the Forums, and since no-one knows the link there and it's all but gone anyway...
Besides, at this stage the story was nearly at Spira!
And I don't want it coming there THAT quick!
Anywho, let's begin...

Chapter XI: The Heartless

Aros sprinted on. He slashed through a white thing as he passed into Mayfew Street. He ran on, twirling his Keyblades around himself, ripping through the monsters that appeared in front of him. He ran along the wall of the clocktower for a few seconds, slicing through five more, before flipping off, stabbing one behind him in the air and slashing through another on the floor. He entered the clearing once more. He looked around. Nothing. He ran on, when a massive ring of them appeared.
"Damn," he muttered aloud. They charged at him. He smiled knowingly. He stabbed one through the face, bent backwards to just avoid a claw to the face, flipped back up, slashing ten in the air before re-adjusting himself on the floor. He span with the Keyblades, obliterating five more, before throwing the Oblivion straight at them. It spun repeatedly, flying straight through them. He jumped into the air, throwing the Oathkeeper at the rest. He caught the Oblivion with his left hand, and turned, kicking one in the face, slashing at it and then stabbing another behind him. He jumped back into the air, and as he caught the Oathkeeper, they were right in his face. He smiled again, spinning them round, mashing them into smithereens. Since there were no more here, he ran towards the clocktower.

More appeared in his path. He slashed through them easily, not stopping as more appeared behind him. He suddenly saw something which made his blood freeze. Naru and Krana were being closed in by the creatures. They had nothing to defend themselves. Then again, neither did the whole town. Then, with a second spasm of horror, he saw one of the things close in on a petrified woman and child, who was crying loudly. They were about fifty metres apart.
"Mother!!" he screamed to her. He was torn between his friends, and his family. He had an idea. He threw the Oathkeeper at the thing that was about to attack his mother, and charged at the ones holding his friends captive. He sliced through five ahead, then slashed through another whilst spinning in the air to dodge a second, slashing away at the same time. He landed, and looked at his friends.
"Where's Sempke?" Naru asked quickly, his red shirt torn and bloodied.
"They... they took her..." Aros replied solemnly, catching the Oathkeeper. The other two looked shaken, but alright. Sempke's loss damaged them more than they already had been. "Look, there's someone inside the clocktower. He might have the answers," he told them.
"We're coming too," Krana cut in quickly, "And there's nothing you can say to stop us!"

Aros smiled, readied his Keyblades and sprinted towards the clocktower. Naru and Krana doggedly followed. The Keyblade Wielder sliced through five more creatures, spinning in the air and slashing to avoid a few more. He was clearing a path for the two behind him. He smiled again, and ran on. They were at the doors of the clocktower. Aros kicked them open. The room they were in was quite dark, they couldn't exactly see much. They walked in cautiously. The room was lit up a little, not greatly. It was like night-time in there. They surveyeyed the inside. Naru and Krana had never been inside the clocktower. Aros bolted round. The doors had closed by themselves. He turned back. What he saw almost made him run back out again. A creature appeared in front of them. A black thing, its long antennae flickering around excitedly. It looked straight at the three. It scuttled forward. Aros assumed battle position. It stopped suddenly. It looked at the invisible ceiling, which was shrouded in Darkness. Tens more dropped down onto the floor. They quickly surrounded the three humans.
"What the hell are these things?!" Naru whispered hurriedly.
"They... are the Heartless...." Aros muttered to himself, unaware the black beings were closing in slowly.

He looked up. They leapt at them as one. He swiped viciously, wiping out ten of them in a single blow, then slashing at one about to destroy Krana, before stabbing another and throwing the Oathkeeper at the masses. He slashed repeatedly, destroying another fifteen Heartless while the other Keyblade wiped out twenty more, their ranks were so large. They scuttled forward again. Aros screamed into the air. Naru and Krana simply used their fists, almost as acrobatically as their friend wielded the Keyblades. Naru smashed one into the floor with a kick, slammed it into the crowd and leapt into the air, punching another away with a hit to the face. The Heartless were diminishing, the three were winning the fight. Krana and Aros meanwhile fought side-by-side, obliterating the monsters quickly and efficiently. Naru meanwhile was being surrounded again. He smirked. He pushed his hands onto a head of one, flipped over three more, kicking them all in the face, and landing beside the other two.
"How's things guys?" he asked cockily, smacking another of the things in the face with a punch, then ripping it apart easily.
"Oh yeah, fine. Absolutely fine!" Aros replied sarcastically, slashing the last one down. It vanished as rapidly as the others.
"You have fought well, Keyblade Wielder," a voice from behind them said quietly. They bolted round.

A man was standing before them. he was wearing a black cloak, with a large necklace that reached to his broad shoulders, black with white shells, it seemed. His face was obscured by a large hood.
"Who are you?" Aros, Naru and Krana inquired as one.
"I am somebody... yet I am nobody..." the man replied quickly.
"Are you DiZ?" the Keyblade Wielder asked instantly.
"DiZ? No, I am not. I, am Axel," the figure replied, taking off his hood, "Commit it to memory!" He had firey red hair, with green, mad eyes. He betrayed a flicker of cockiness.
"Okaay..." Naru cut in, "Who are you. I mean it."
"I have already told you," Axel replied seriously.
"Then tell me," Aros interupted, "What are the white creatures? I know of the Heartless, but I must know!"
"The white creatures, are the Dusks," Axel answered, the flicker of cockiness still in his eyes, "They steal the bodies, or the shells of people, and inhabit it for the rest of the human's lifespan. I myself was one, as are the rest of the Organization," he finished, looking up at them knowingly.
"The Organization?" the three friends repeated.
"Yes... and you Aros, are worthy of it...."

To be continued...

In what way is Aros worthy?

Don't miss Chapter XII: Sora's Guardian!

Hope you enjoyed!

Cya around! (I won't cya round till two weeks time lol)

T

Thea_keyblade

Good chapter!
Gem:.... Axel?@.@
Thea:You better not have a crush on him Gem.
Gem: NO!

T

Thea_keyblade

me: Her and Axel have alot in common actually.
Gem: NO!
Thea: ... that's what you said in the last post ending it...
Gem: SHUT UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back