• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's Sacrifice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Sora 50

I made this Fic on the old Forums, I have revived it and HUGELY updated it. Here we go again people! Time for Sora's Sacrifice!

Prologue: Memories Regathered

Sora was still sleeping in the egg. A crystallized 'egg', created as a last recovery point for a chain of memories broken in two. A chain of memories destroyed. A chain sucked into a black abyss. The young, blonde-haired girl stood by anxiously, peering into the "Memory" prison, Sora would have put it were he awake. Donald and Goofy stood either side of her.
"So Namine," Donald began, "How long did you say we would sleep for?"
"I told you that you would sleep for a single year. No more," she replied, twisting some hairs around her fingers.
"Well he better hurry up," Goofy said, shortly before tripping over his own feet.

Suddenly, Sora stirred. He groaned at the same time. Donald jumped, and Goofy tripped over again. Namine stood stock still, her eyes enlightened all of a sudden. The Memory Egg opened, smoke billowing out of it. He stepped out, his eyes groggy and baggy. He stretched widely, and yawned loudly. He looked first at Donald, then Goofy. Then Namine. He stared at her for a while, and then stepped towards her, a look of amazement on his face.
"Nam... Namine?" Sora asked wondrously, touching her face as if making sure this wasn't a distant dream.
"But, how? How do you remember me?" she asked, stepping back.
"Your 'Memory Egg' doesn't seem to work properly. And I think you might have mucked up proceedings!" Sora replied with a grin, sweeping his spiky hair out of his eyes, "Took long enough too!" They both laughed, Donald and Goofy joining in. "But still, everything is coming back to me now..." he began, looking into Namine's eyes.
"What do you mean Sora?" she asked anxiously, taking his hand in her own.
"The True... Memories..." he finished, looking back at the Egg.

Suddenly, he dropped to his knees, his head in his hands, writhing and twisting uncontrollably. The others could only stare in horror. "AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!" he screamed in agony, as distant memories resurfaced into his mind. He could hear Riku telling him to take care of Kairi. He heard Ansem's final declaration. He could even see himself taking the Darkness Keyblade, and plunging it into his heart. He even remembered the most important thing he had ever possessed... the Oathkeeper Keychain. Breathing heavily, panting, though recovered from the visions, he rummaged in his jacket for the Keychain. He whipped it out, the simple thing in his palm. He laughed loudly, smiling broadly. The others breathed a sigh of relief as he stood up.
"Listen Namine," Sora began, looking into her eyes again, "Come here for a second." She obeyed, walking closer to him.

"What is it?" she asked eagerly. "I'm entrusting you with these Keychains," he replied, placing the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper Keychains in her hand. "Give them to another person worthy to wield a Keyblade. The first person you see that is able to do that, give them to him," he finished, smiling.
"Sora, wait!" Namine cried. He turned around. "What?" he asked. "Keep the Oathkeeper chain. I've got my own one, remember?" she replied, grinning.
"Of course!" he exclaimed, laughing.
"Before you go Sora, you have to change those clothes. Here," Namine said, throwing him the Oathkeeper chain and a new set of clothes. "You'll be surprised by what new powers they can give you!" she continued, placing the Oblivion chain in her pocket. "Thanks!!" Sora replied, running off, Donald and Goofy in tow. The girl smiled knowingly, and walked away, into the whiteness.

Sora quickly changed into his new clothes, and marvelled at them for a while. They were mostly black, but with a stripe of red going around them. He thought to himself, "Damn, why didn't I have these before? These are incredible! I feel a new power inside me!" They were still running, they were nearing the Castle Oblivion exit, they were nearly out of the place, they could feel the hot air on their faces when.... BANG. The Castle literally shook to it's foundations, and Sora, Donald and Goofy were thrown to the floor. The Keyblade Master leapt up, and whipped out his Keyblade. The legendary weapon, the weapon of Light and possibly Darkness. He placed the Oathkeeper chain onto it hurriedly, and assumed a battle position. He could feel a strange power coming closer towards them. A power that was horrifyingly similar to a certain cloaked, hooded enemy. He appeared right in front of the trio. Axel. Supposedly back from the dead, he stood there, still with flaming red hair, and fiery temper, and quick wit. Axel, in all his glory.
"How's things Sora?!" he exclaimed, clearly steaming after his last loss to the Keyblade Master. "They're fine thanks Axel!!" Sora exclaimed viciously.
"Good! Then this time you WILL give me one hell of a show!!" Axel, with perfect timing replied. A giant ring of fire encircled the two combatants, as Donald and Goofy were thrown out of it. His trademark weapons, the Fire Wheels appeared in his hands, he lifted his head, his eyes insane, looking absolutely evil.
"Okay Keyblade Wielder!! LET'S GO!!!!" Axel screamed, charging towards Sora....

To be continued...
Don't miss Chapter I: Fire And Glory!

I hope you enjoyed. Please comment. Ta ta!

NOTE: If there are any spelling mistakes
please tell me. I shall correct them.

Dark-Sora 50

I WORKED HARD ON THIS!! I REFUSE TO LET IT GO TO THE BOTTOM!!!! NEVER!!!!
I beg of you brilliant people. I beg on my hands and knees. PLEASE COMMENT!!!
It would mean the world to me.

Dark-Sora 50

I know, I'm a master of suspense and cliffhangers. Anyway...

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for the patience! Here we go with...

Chapter I: Fire And Glory

Axel was hurtling towards Sora at an astonishing pace. "I'M GONNA TEAR YOU APART FOR WHAT YOU DID A YEAR AGO!!!" he screamed, his eyes aflame. He sliced viciously at Sora, who simply blocked, and smashed repeatedly at the Organization member. Axel was thrown backwards, but recovered immediately, creating a giant fireball in his hands. He released it, and it flew straight into Sora, who was smashed into the ground immediately. Sora flipped up, breathing heavily. Axel stood back, waiting for his enemy to make his move. "You couldn't beat me even if you tried!!!" Axel taunted, pointing his index finger at Sora, laughing insanely. He didn't notice Sora charge at him. The Keyblade Wielder pummelled the Organization member with 3 swipes of the Oathkeeper, and a leap onto his chest, cutting the cloak up, and backflipping off again. Axel fell to the floor, slightly injured. Sora waited silently for Axel to get up. He didn't. The Keyblade Master waited still. Nothing. He drew closer to the Unknown's motionless body. Sora was ready for anything, after all, he'd done the exact same thing the first time he had faced Sabor, the pyschotic leopard in Deep Jungle.

Axel's eyes opened. Sora was drawing closer. He could feel the wind drive behind the Keyblade as it was lifted into the air, preparing to smash down onto him. Axel rolled out of the way, taking Sora by surprise, swept him off his feet and pushed a Wheel down onto his neck. "So this is how it all ends for the Keyblade Master," Axel gloated, grinning maliciously, "In Fire, and Glory!!" he finished, creating a second fireball in his hand. He aimed it at Sora's neck. "Say goodbye!!" Axel exclaimed. The Keyblade Wielder stabbed desperately into where Axel's heart would be, and the Unknown staggered back, clutching the spot he'd been hit at. Sora leapt up, and charged into him again. Axel blocked, then sliced at Sora, who jumped over, and brought the Keyblade down onto his opponent's back. Axel dropped to his knees, clearly hurting badly. Sora ran to finish the battle, leaping into the air, preparing to finish it. Axel suddenly found new strength, and thrust out his hands at Sora.

Axel had stopped Time itself. Sora was suspended in mid-air, absolutely useless at the moment. The Unknown paced back and forth, pondering whether to kill Sora, or to simply have some fun while he could. "How's things up there?" he shouted, grinning evilly, "Oh wait, I forgot. You're trapped in Time!" he continued, then realizing he could only have fun battling. Axel released Sora from his prison, and with a cry of amazment, fell to the floor, face-first. He jumped up, ever-ready, while Axel skidded along the floor, stopping after sliding for a few moments. "You know Axel, this could go on forever," Sora exclaimed, circling around the ring of flames. Unknown to anyone, a figure wearing a black trenchcoat strode silently through the gaping doorway. He looked at Donald and Goofy. He stared at the ring of fire encircling the battlefield. Finally, he looked at Sora, but strangely not Axel. The newcomer leapt up to the ceiling. He swung around one of the rafters, held on to it with one hand, while his legs were pushed against the ceiling.

He suddenly jumped down into the middle of the ring, exactly in-between the two fighters. Axel stared at him angrily, but with some curiousity. Sora stared too, lost for words by this sudden arrival. The Unknown stood up slowly from his kneeled position. His hood was up, obscuring his facial features. He looked first at Axel, then at Sora. He walked towards him, slowly, gracefully. "I am the one who tested you at Hollow Bastion, Keyblade Master," the Unknown claimed, reaching out his hand. He stopped, looked back at Axel, smiled knowingly, and put his hand on his hood. He pulled it off, slowly, sweeping hair out of his eyes. He laughed loudly, and looked again at Sora, who was shocked, shaken to the core...

To be continued...
Don't you dare miss Chapter II: Reversed Rebirth!

I hope you enjoyed it, left at another cliffhanger!
(Who da man! Ahem)
Please comment, PLEASE!!

Dark-Sora 50

You're right, here is the next Chapter in Sora's Sacrifice.

Chapter II: Reversed Rebirth

"Did you seriosuly think you could get rid of me so easily Sora?" the newcomer asked, beginning to laugh hysterically. Axel looked positively horrified as he looked into the eyes of the man that had conspired to overthrow the Organization.
"MARLUXIA?!" he screamed, stepping back a couple of steps, "It can't be!!"
"Too bad Axel. 'Coz it is!" Marluxia exclaimed, grinning insanely, "And I've got friends!" he went on, clicking his fingers. The fire wall collapsed, and the doors clanged shut. The original combatants waited. Not for long. A white portal opened up in the floor. It swirled there for ten seconds. Marluxia smiled knowingly. Axel looked at Sora, then Marluxia, then at the swirling whiteness. Sora stared at Marluxia as if this was some kind of a joke. A slithery, three fingered white hand grasped at the outer edges of the portal, followed by another, and another, and another.

"I delved into the deepst Darkness, and stared unfearing into the brightest Light in Kingdom Hearts! I reawakened my power, the Twilight power! I remembered the Dusks, and I have called them forth!!" Marluxia exclaimed, screaming maniacally. As the Dusk creatures leapt upwards into the air, Axel cut two down, and charged at Marluxia.
"Listen to me! If the Dusks and the Heartless co-exist together in the same worlds the entire universe is doomed! Don't you realize what you've done?!" he cried, slashing five times at the traitor, each dodged easily. Marluxia summoned his Death Scythe, and it shone for a moment as it reached his hands. He smiled, and hurtled towards Axel, who was caught off guard and smashed into the ground.
"Then who the hell opened Kingdom Hearts again?!" Sora screamed, as he was surrounded by Dusks, as Donald and Goofy rushed to help out their friend, and as Axel swept himself onto his feet. As the Dusks closed in on the Keyblade Master, as Axel charged at Marluxia again, as Marluxia lifted his Death-Scythe into the air, the doors flew open.

Standing in the archway, was another Organization member. Once again, his identity was unknown as his face was obscured by his hood.
He was rougly the same size as Sora. He walked in slowly, and looked at the scene before him. Only Marluxia and Axel had noticed the newcomer, Sora was still fighting the Dusks.
"Well well, the lackeys. Tsk tsk tsk," the Unknown said, striding over to the Dusks. He muttered in an strange language, and as he finished, the Dusks disappeared. He was now standing right in front of Sora, who staggered back a few steps.
"Impossible..." he stuttered, as the Unknown walked forward. Sora came to a halt, as did the Unknown. All eyes were transfixed upon the two.
"You look just like him," the newcomer claimed.
"Who are you talking about?" Sora answered. Donald and Goofy stood in front of him.
"If you want Sora you'll have to go through us two!" Donald quacked angrily, pointing his staff at the Unknown.
"The one who shall eclipse you as the Keyblade Master..." the Unknown went on, ignoring the duo's last few words. He looked into Sora's blue eyes. He put his hand to his hood...

To be continued...
Who is the new arrival?
Don't miss Chapter III: Revelations!

Miss and I'll murder you!
I hope you enjoyed it!

Note: It might not be up for a while as I still need
to finish up on the next couple of Chapters.

PS: Please comment guys!
Thanks for the comments so far!

Dark-Sora 50

Thanks for the comments guys!

Chapter III: Revelations And Battle

The Unknown's hair flitted out. It went down to his shoulders. Axel and Marluxia stared at the newcomer while they locked their weapons together, frozen as they watched. Sora stood up as the Unknown walked closer.
"I can tell you have grown more powerful Sora," he told him, as a surge of electricity surrounded him. He thrust out his hands, sending Donald and Goofy flying. "That was too easy," he exclaimed, as anger inside Sora welled up. "That's right, vent all your anger and rage unto me!" the Unknown continued, smiling knowingly.
"What do you know! You've turned into a monster! You can't feel any emotion for anything!!" Sora screamed, flipping up, grabbing his Keyblade and slashing at the Unknown, who simply teleported a few feet away.
"Sora, you have no idea how much more powerful I have become!" he exclaimed, laughing insanely. His eyes glowed, a greyish tinge added to them before they resumed their normal colour.
"You're not the same person I knew..." Sora said quietly, at a loss of what to say.
"No, I am not the Riku you once knew," the Unknown answered.

The former best friends stared at each other for a while. Axel and Marluxia resumed their battle, and Donald and Goofy recovered from the immediate knockout blow they had received. Riku whipped out his black, and intertwining red coloured sword, the Soul Eater. He charged at Sora, who blocked the blow, flipped over Riku and brought the Keyblade downwards. Riku spun round in the air, dodging it by inches. He landed, turned and slashed wildly. Sora jumped onto the sword, pushed down hard, flipped over Riku's head, and smashed the Keyblade straight through his back. Riku coughed up blood, but smiled suddenly, and sent another surge of electrical energy through himself. It threw Sora into the wall at top speed, he nearly smashed straight through, it was so powerful. Riku walked over to the fallen Keyblade Master.
"Didn't I tell you Sora?" he whispered maliciously, taking little heed that Axel and Marluxia were fighting fiercely nearby. Riku pointed the Soul Eater at Sora's neck. He laughed insanely, laughing as he held his former best friend at his mercy.

"Why did you betray the Organization Marluxia?!" Axel inquired through grittied teeth, locked together with the conspirator.
"For reasons you couldn't possibly imagine!" Marluxia replied, grinning evilly. He threw Axel back, and advanced, scythe held in his right hand. Axel stood his ground. Marluxia slashed at the double-agent, who side-stepped out of the way.
"What are you gonna do to me Marluxia? You gonna use "Flower Power"?!" Axel exclaimed, laughing at the last words.
"SHUT UP!!!!" Marluxia screamed, spinning round and round like a tornado, his scythe swirling lethally. The smile on Axel's face vanished instantly, replaced by a grimace. He back-flipped away, his Fire Wheels crossed in front of his face. "Don't EVER comment on my powers Axel!!" Marluxia screamed, as winds from out of nowhere burst into the hallway. "YOU FORGET!! THE POWER OF TWILIGHT IS MINE!!" he screamed again as he rose into the air, as Axel was thrown back, smacked into Riku, who was about to finish off the struggling Sora's resistance. They all stared as Marluxia flew upwards.
"Oh no..." Sora whispered to the others, Riku, Axel, Donald and Goofy.

Then it appeared. The giant Dusk Sora had faced on the thirteenth floor a year ago. It came, as Marluxia began to plummet downwards. He landed on top of the giant machine, and wordlessly pointed at everyone down below him.
"Wipe them out!" he proclaimed, sending his razor sharp flower petals to aid his creation. He also sent down seething masses of Darkness, compressed within multiple spheres. Axel obliterated the petals with his fireballs, sending which straight back at Marluxia, who simply bent backwards a little. Riku caught two spheres in his hands. He pushed them into two more, causing the four to explode. The last two spheres hurtled towards a weakened Riku, his power drained with the strain of pushing back the spheres. Sora dived in the way of them, swiping them straight back into Marluxia, who dived out of the way, clinging on to the shoulders of the Dusk, screaming in anger and insolence. Sora was struck with inspiration. He dashed towards the feet of the machine. Axel and Riku didn't notice as he began to climb upwards...

To be continued...
What will happen when Sora reaches the top?
Don't you dare miss:
Chapter IV: The Collapse Of Oblivion!

Please comment guys!
My sanity depends upon it!

The Used

VILOENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Let's have a violence party!

Dark-Sora 50

Guys, could ya actually comment on the fic? LMAO!!!!!

Chapter IV: The Collapse Of Oblivion

Sora gripped hold of the Dusk as it writhed around, attempting to get a lock on the fifteen year old. Marluxia cackled insanely as he looked upon Riku and Axel's seemingly futile hopes of resistance. He had not noticed Sora beginning his ascent. The machine had, which is why it twisted and screamed inhumanly. Marluxia nearly stumbled and fell off again, due to his creation's writhing and twisting. Sora meanwhile was halfway up the unearthly climb when the Dusk itself summoned more of his kind, at least, the smaller ones of his kind. Sora nearly stumbled and fell right off in shock. At least he was on flatter ground, he thought to himself as the Oathkeeper materialized in his hand. He was seething. How could a machine summon more Dusks to aid it? These thoughts were quickly erased as he slashed through one, spun three-hundred and sixty degrees to dodge an attack by a second. He kicked this one off the edge, it's screams only heard by Sora. He parried a claw-guided blow to the head, then sliced off it's own head. With more being summoned, he shrugged, and clambered on upwards. As Dusks climbed after him, he realized there was only one way to stop this monster. Defeat. Marluxia. Axel and Riku were defiantly, valiantly continuing their resistance, succeeding in distracting Marluxia from the knowledge that Sora was ascending his machine. But for how long? the Keyblade Master asked himself, as he climbed on.

He was at the pinnacle of the Dusk when the Lord of Castle Oblivion finally noticed Sora's disappearance. He bolted round to find the teenager standing behind him. Donald and Goofy had also joined the party. Axel and Riku were battling against the machine itself. Marluxia had instructed it to be so as he stared at the three. He smiled.
"This is how you think I shall end? Ignorant fools," he stated, beginning to snigger quietly.
"No matter what happens, no matter what gets in my way. I know without a doubt, my friends will always be beside I'm going to take you down Marluxia, and I'm going to enjoy it!" Sora proclaimed, pointing his index finger at Marluxia, Keyblade in hand, Donald and Goofy on either side. As they prepared to battle, another cloaked person walked through the open doorway. His ears were large and round, and there was a flash of a gold weapon as he strode silently into the castle. Back on top of the Dusk, Marluxia was laughng insanely at Sora and his companions.
"Pathetic imbeciles! You cannot defeat me!" Marluxia screamed, hurtling towards them so fast his feet weren't even touching the ground. Sora was caught of guard, but recovered quickly enough to flip over the advancing Marluxia, who quickly turned to attack Sora, forgetting about Donald and Goofy, who charged in. Donald cast Firaga as Marluxia threw petals at them all, the raging flames obliterating them. Sora slashed three times at the Unknown, who ducked, jumped and backflipped over each. He landed behind Sora, and was about to stab when Goofy's shield intervened.
"Meddling dog!" Marluxia screamed, throwing him out of the way. Sora kicked his opponent back, and retreated to the other edge.

The party on the floor had only just had the pressure increased. Now they had to cope with Dusk attacks from all sides as well as constant barrages of Darkness spheres.
"Welcome back Your Majesty!" Riku exclaimed, pushing back an enemy and then proceeding to slice straight through it. Axel fired fireballs with one wheel while ripping through Dusks with the other. He took no heed of the last few words.
"Good to see ya again Riku!" King Mickey replied, flipping round and round, slashing through ten of their opponents with the Inverted Kingdom Key before reassuming his battle position. As tens more appeared, Riku screamed in frustration at the machine, and leapt upwards. He began to hover, levitating to the top. He looked at the battle before him. Marluxia had Sora down on the floor. Donald and Goofy were unconscious below on a different part of the Dusk.
"There's no way out now Keyblade Master!" Marluxia exclaimed, his scythe inches from Sora's neck. He lifted it into the air. Sora closed his eyes. Riku had seconds to choose. Destroy the Dusk. Or save Sora. He flew straight into Marluxia, and they rolled over each other wildly. They stopped on the very edge. Marluxia was on top of Riku, holding him by the scruff of the over the drop.

"That was brave but ultimately foolish Riku!" Marluxia exclaimed, raising his fist into the air... Sora dived into his original opponent, and they both plummeted towards the floor. Marluxia summoned his scythe, and they exchanged blows as they fell, only even more tense than before. Marluxia, sensing his end was near, locked Sora in a force-field. Knowing it was the end, he shut his eyes. He hit the ground. The sound of his death echoed throughout the Castle. The giant Dusk reared up onto it's legs in agony, then writhed and twisted around in pain. It looked blankly at the ceiling, before a sphere of energy gathered by where it's heart would be.
"It's gonna explode!!" Axel screamed, dashing out of Castle Oblivion. Mickey followed. Sora revived his friends, and told them to run for it.
"No way! We're not leaving you here!" Donald protested. His answer was an angry expression. Donald and Goofy ran for it immediately. Riku was wounded, on the Dusk still. Sora leapt into the air. he kicked off the Dusk, then the wall, and so on. He reached the top again. Riku was stirring quietly. Sora put his friend on his shoulders, and taking a deep breath, dived straight off the machine. The wind rushed through their hair as they fell head-first. Sora had an idea though. he plunged the Keyblade into the Dusk. It slowed them down considerably and they eventually stopped right at the bottom. Sora, Riku in tow, hurtled out of the Castle. As they reached the doors, the machine exploded, leaving nothing behind. The Castle disappeared just as they got out. They had witnessed the collapse of Oblivion...
To be continued...
What will happen on the aftermath?
Don't you dare miss Chapter V: A New Journey!
Please comment peeps!
Bye bye!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: YAY!!! Girly-Man Marluxia is finally dead!!! ^_^

Aozora: Or is he? o_O

Sora:*finally reads the title of this fic* YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME, ARN'T YOU!!! >_<

Kaze:*sigh*.......Update soon....>_>

Dark-Sora 50

Me: not at all Sora.... nnenenenenmwmwmwmahhahhaahah,, aahaHahhahahah!!!!!!!!
Sora: Are you alright?
Me: I'm fine, absolutely fine... nnenenenenmwmwmwmahhahhaahah,, aahaHahhahahah!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back