• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's Sacrifice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Used

Another good chapter. I thought you might have saved the original story somewhere... But oh well...

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
YAY!!!!!!!!!! you're back!!! ive been waiting for this for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Dark-Sora 50

I extend my deepest apologies for taking bloody forever. But, Chapter XII is indeed finished! You better get excited soon - My own version of Deep Dive is coming!

Chapter XII: Sora's Guardian

It took a while for this statement to sink in fully.
"Are you insane?!" Aros yelled at Axel, who simply nodded a few times.
"The real question is - are YOU insane? Can you not see it? You are nothing!" the Unknown screamed in reply, his grin vanishing instantly.
Naru exclaimed angrily, "If he was ready for the Organization we'd have known!"
"Fool! I would know! I am the Superior!" Axel yelled, creating a giant ring of fire around them all. He thrust out his hands - fire erupted out of them, along with two spiked wheels. He lifted his head slowly. His grin returned. Krana gaped in awe. Naru's gaze remained fixed on Axel. Aros glanced at his two friends. They nodded in unison. The Superior charged straight at them, grinning maliciously.
"Have a nice day!!" he exclaimed, slicing down Naru and Krana easily, they fell slowly to the floor, vanishing as they hit it.
"NOOOOO!!!!" Aros screamed, dropping to his knees. First Sempke, now Naru and Krana... he was skaing in uncontrollable anger, thoughts racing through his mind, dark thoughts of what was happening to his friends. Axel raised both wheels into the air, laughing insanely. Aros thrusted out his hands. They collided with the wheels, he felt no pain even though they were bleeding freely.
"FOOL!!" Axel screamed, kicking Aros away, horribly close to the flames. "You are a fool among fools to refuse the Organization!!"
There was suddenly a bright light emanating from the very middle of the ring. The two turned to look at it. Out of it leapt a spritely teenager, his brown hair swaying speedily. He was wearing mostly black clothes, with long shorts going past his knees. Two Keyblades were held in his hands. The Kingdom Key and the Oathkeeper.

Axel let out a strangled gasp of horror and amazement.
"How can... this be?! You were imprisoned in the Mansion!" he yelled, anger throbbing inside him.
"I escaped with a little help," the teenager said shortly, walking slowly towards Axel, Keyblades raising to battle position as he strode.
"That's impossible!!" the Superior exclaimed.
"Nothing is impossible Axel."
Two more figures had leapt out of the portal. One had white hair, tinged with silver which folded to his shoulders. He was holding a dark, curved sword with a stripe of red curling across the blade. The other was holding a Keyblade with a golden blade and Keychain, and a silver handle. His face was hidden beneath the hood of his black cloak. His large round ears could not remain hidden however. Two more figures jumped clumsily out of the portal. A small duck wearing a blue uniform and holding a short, stumped magic staff, the other bearing a circular shield, wearing a green and black jacket, partly hiding a yellow polo jumped underneath it.
"This cannot be!!" Axel screamed, plainly horrified. Aros squinted through darkness clouding his vision, he was only half-conscious, smarting from the blow his opponent had given him. He tried to stand, only to stagger hap-hazardly. Axel was stepping backwards.
"Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy? Together?" the brown haired teenager asked his companions.
"Most certainly. Sora," Riku replied, just hiding the flash of a grin.
"You can't... I'm too powerful for you pathetic beings!" Axel exclaimed, breathing unnaturally fast. King Mickey held out the Keyblade in front of him. Donald held his staff, pointing at Axel's chest. Goofy raised his shield. Riku held the Soul Eater just above his shoulder. Sora pointed both his weapons at Axel.

There was a second flash, and everyone staggered back, blinded momentarily by it's brightness. There stood another figure, clothed in white. Mickey stood still in shock. Axel quailed. Riku was bewildered. Donald and Goofy fell over, amazed. Only Sora remained calm. The figure's face was obscured due to the brightness of the light. Aros stared in wonder at the figure.
"Hello, Guardian," Sora muttered happily. The figure said nothing in reply, but had evidently heard Sora. It simply nodded. It then looked at Axel. It sweeped him aside with ease. It stood above Aros, who stared unflinching into fathomless white eyes. It stooped down. The Guardian had left a black robe where its hands had been before. It then returned its attention to Axel. It picked him off the floor, towering above him. A large ball of Light accumulated in its hand. Axel writhed desperately, unable to break free from its grasp. The Guardian pushed the ball into Axel's chest. The Unknown gasped in what seemed like pain, and, clutching his chest, staggered backwards. Another figure appeared at his side - Cranexia. She looked into his eyes, horrified at what was happening. The Guardian stalked towards her, a mouth now visible. It was grinning maliciously. She stood in front of Axel, staring defiantly up at the white being. She blasted numerous Darkness spheres at it, which were simply swept aside like toys. She stepped back, still staring intently at the Guardian. She fell to the floor. Axel whipped towards her, stood in front of her, and with great effort, stretched out his arms, protecting her.
"Axel no!" she screamed in horror, as the Guardian beared down upon him. It's over, he thought to himself as the white being began to create the Light ball. But at least I'll go protecting her! his mind screamed in his head.

"NO!" The Guardian paused, about to plunge the ball into Axel's chest again. It looked at Sora. His hand was outstretched, in a gesture of stop. The Guardian nodded, and vanished instantly after.
"That was... brave of you... Sora... but, you'll live... to regret it..." Axel told him, gripping Cranexia's hand tightly, and teleporting away.
Aros, in all the commotion and excitement, had been forgotten about completely, as had Riku, Mickey, Donald and Goofy, who stared at Sora, and then Aros himself.
"So uh... who are you?" Goofy asked him, walking forwards. Donald followed. Riku and the King glanced at each other, and nodded. They teleported away, back to the Organization headquarters. Sora looked round, and noticed they'd gone.
"My.. my name is Aros," Aros replied as Sora looked at him for the first time.
"Nice to meet you too," he said quietly. Aros was now pulling on the black robes deftly, his hands barely visible at the end of the sleeves. Only his fingers showed there. He pulled on his hood, obscuring his face. His eyes darted to where Sora and his companions had just been standing. They had gone, as had the ring of fire. He turned towards the door, the exit. He knew now. He was about to begin his quest to find his friends, and save them from oblivion. He walked towards the door, the exit from the clocktower, but the entrance into a world of pain and agony...

To be continued...

What will Aros encounter?

Don't you dare miss Chapter XIII: Deep Dive!

I hope you enjoyed it.

Cya around!

Dark-Sora 50

I need comments guys! Please!
I beg! Lol, sorry for D-post.
I hope you enjoy all the same!

Chapter XIII: Deep Dive

Aros walked toward the neon illuminated building. He had seen it so many times, but never in such a depressed, darkened state. He had never even see any neon lights in his life, at least not active. Twilight Town had been aptly named, never setting, and never dawning. He looked around him. He was standing in a large street, towering skyscrapers above him, any natural substance swept aside like the rain pounding down onto the cobbled, cracked roads. He looked up at the sky. Massive, looming, black thunder-clouds had gathered together, threatening lightning. He smiled to himself. Then he noticed a small figure, silhouetted against the black sky. This figure was wearing the same cloak as Aros, though his hood was lowered, and a blindfold was clearly visible covering his eyes. He had white-silver hair, folding down to his shoulders. He was smiling openly - or was it a grin? The Unknown on the building stretched his arms out sideways, and turned his face to the clouds. They parted, and for a fleeting moment there was true sky. But with them, came a shower of meteors, hurtling downwards, one of which blasted straight towards Aros, who deftly flipped sideways, out of the way. He had realized what had just happened - the true invasion of the universe, had begun. The chain of events didn't stop there though. Heartless began to appear out of the ground, their numbers swarming and multiplying, covering three quarters of the street in seconds. They were easily more powerful, taller, more flexible and muscular than their Shadow brothers.

Aros simply stood there, expressionless. He bent his knees, and in a swirl of his cloak he was bearing his Keyblades. He spun them round and round in front of him, they crashed together sending sparks around the street before he forced them into battle position, the handles just below his waist. Suddenly, a large symbol appeared beneath his feet, sending the Heartless back a little, like a force-field. Aros had no doubt this was created by the Unknown on the building. He looked up again. The blindfolded one, was smiling evilly. He would play his game before letting the Heartless attack.
"Do you know who I am, weakling?" he exclaimed boastfully, his voice echoing down towards Aros, who said nothing in reply. "Well?" the Unknown asked again.
"Riku," the Keyblade Wielder replied shortly.
"Good, at least you know who I am," Riku yelled, an evil, malicious grin curling across his face.
"If you want my body, you're gonna have to come and get it!" Aros shouted up to the other teenager. This statement hit a nerve.
"How DARE you!" Riku screamed, pushing his hands back towards his chest, and the force-field distintergrated instantly. The Heartless pounced.

But Aros was ready. He sliced through the first one, before adjusting his body to dodge another, then slashing through it easily. He spun around, pushing the Oathkeeper through one while pushing off it with his feet and spun through the air, Keyblades in hands to slice through dozens of them. Riku had a mingled look of amazement and frustration as he watched Aros battle. So frustrated and angered he was, that he began to summon Dusks to join the battle. They slithered into the innumerable ranks of the Heartless, ripping some apart if neccessary. Aros just managed to see a flicker of white before being slashed just above the eye, blood streamed out, and a small scar appeared just cutting across his left eye. Riku was delighted at this. But Aros wasn't giving up - not yet. He fought on, wiping out Heartless and Dusks as easily as if they were specks of dust in the ground. He slashed through about the hundredth enemy, before the Heartless began to pile on top of him, intending to crush him into submission. Not Aros. With all his strength he pushed them all off, leaping into the air, throwing a Keyblade at two who had followed him, and falling towards the ground head-first. He then caught the Keyblade, landed, slashed through about ten more before back-flipping onto the stairs. He straightened up. He could now properly see the army of Darkness and Nothingness aligned together.

He turned, and looked towards Riku again, who was smiling evilly once more, and slowly lowering his head. He was standing on the edge of the building. And for the first time, Aros noticed a large television screen on the wall of the building -it showed a teenage girl, about the same age as himself, with shoulder-length red hair. He looked away from this, and saw another screen - portraying the same girl, only older, her hair flowing down to just above her waist. She was wearing what appeared to be a school uniform, and was sitting alone on a sun-blessed beach, staring out to sea. Riku was also looking at this screen. Words failed him for a moment. Thoughts raced across his mind, but these were soon destroyed by a single one - PROTECT NAMINE. He stared down at Aros, hate pouring around inside of him. Aros was feeling the same hate. He leapt up onto the wall of the skyscraper, jumped onto another section, jumped into the middle and began to run right up it. Heartless fell down towards him, but he didn't care, slicing them into a black cloud of Darkness. He was still running straight up it, vertically placed. More Heartless were following him, but he paid no heed to them. All his mind was telling him to do was strike, maim, hurt, kill Riku. He was pulling his hand holding the Oblivion back, preparing to throw it straight at his enemy. Riku looked on, a flicker of insanity showed in his eyes. He didn't care for anything else. The thoughts racing through his mind were all destroyed and replaced with a single thought, a single memory, a single promise -PROTECT NAMINE.

Aros threw the Oblivion at Riku, who leapt straight over the edge, a couple of Heartlesses following him. He caught the Keyblade deftly, easily, and dived downwards, head-first towards Aros, who was now just beginning to run on the screen. They looked straight at each other, and as they passed each other they slashed viciously, only to have the blades lock together fiercely. Snarling, Riku slashed wildly again, only managing to slash Aros's chest. Aros then replied with a quick stab, which managed to hit Riku just in the thigh. He cried out in pain. And so they raced past each other. Aros turned his gaze back towards the sky, while Riku turned his towards the ground. He slashed more Heartless easily away from him, and they dissolved into more Dark mist. He plunged the Oblivion into the ground. It emanated a giant shockwave or Darkness, ripping apart everything in its path, destroying the army of Heartless and Dusks he himself had summoned. He looked up again. Aros had vanished from sight, which obviously meant he had made it to the top. Snarling and muttering to himself, he began to run up the skyscraper himself. Aros meanwhile was recovering his breath, which was coming in short painful gasps. Suddenly another Unknown leapt out of the shadows, bearing a golden Keyblade and a silver handle.
"Your... Majesty..." Aros said shortly, still having trouble breathing, such were his injuries. The King said nothing, instead, walked slowly towards Aros, Keyblade pointed straight at him.
"I have a job to do," Mickey told him, still pointing the Keyblade at Aros' heart, "I will follow Riku and protect Namine!" he exclaimed, his Keyblade suddenly glowing, and a large cluster of Light appearing at its tip. "Goodbye Aros."

Suddenly there was a flash of light, and Sora had appeared. Donald and Goofy were at his side. They were standing in the way of the other two, protecting Aros, on the floor, from Mickey, who was astounded.
"Drop it now Mickey," Sora said shortly.
"No, he is a traitor to the Light!" The King claimed, pointing at Aros.
"Traitor? Heh, look who's talking!" Sora exclaimed, staring intently at Mickey, who shifted uncomfortably. "You joined the Organization! You joined forces with a wielder of the Dark! You're not trying to save this World, you're trying to destroy it!" Sora screamed, his own Keyblades materializing in his hands. He held them in battle position, his blue eyes boring into Mickey's.
"You don't know anything!" The King yelled in reply, rushing at Sora angrily. Donald and Goofy stepped in the way.
"I have to ask one question Your Majesty. Why? Why did you turn to the Organization?!" Donald exclaimed, tears beginning to run down his cheeks.
"That's none of your business!" Mickey screamed as Riku leapt onto the top. His eyes darted from Mickey to Sora, to Donald and Goofy, and finally to Aros. With a cry of hatred, Riku sprang towards him. Aros jumped up, and blocked it just in time. Riku snarled angrily, pushing all his strength into the blade. Aros pushed right back, gritting his teeth in pain. The King jumped towards Aros' back, about to push the Keyblade into it when Sora jumped in the way, and blocked it, saving Aros from death. Aros pushed Riku back, a hatred coursing through his blood that he had never known. Mickey leapt over Sora and stood by Riku's side. Sora rushed to Aros' side, instructing Donald and Goofy to wipe out any Heartless that appeared. Riku and The King rushed at Sora and Aros, who charged straight at them, preparing for an incredible battle...

To be continued...

What will be the climax of the battle?

Don't you dare miss Chapter XIV: Battle Of The Key Bearers!

I sincerely hope you like this one!

I think its the longest yet!
It's also a very important Chapter!
Ta ta!

Dark-Sora 50

Thanks, but I would like to see a few more comments. I'm taking a bit of a break again from writing Chapters, and I need people to try and keep the Thread alive, discuss possible outcomes and etc.

The Used

Sorry for not commenting lately. School has started and I have football practice after that. Great chapters! Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back