• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's parents?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsFury

When sora left di in the 1st game, wouldn't his parents be like where is he, and where/who are his parents?
I thought of this when i read another topic, talking about the town part of di and they childrens playgrounds.
Share your thoughts

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
His parents were engulfed by the darkness an presumably became Heartless. Once the Door to Kingdom Hearts was closed, Destiny Islands was reformed, but shortly afterwards they forgot about Sora thanks to Namine's memory interference.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
His parents were engulfed by the darkness an presumably became Heartless. Once the Door to Kingdom Hearts was closed, Destiny Islands was reformed, but shortly afterwards they forgot about Sora thanks to Namine's memory interference.

So would they remember him now that Namine restored his memories? Plus, if they forgot him, his parents could've had another child and Sora could have a brother or a sister! DUN DUN DUN!!!!! :toungesmile:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Disney isn't big on showing parents in any movies. Look at all the movies who have either a single parent or none at all.

Neaxon_11.

:unsure:So if they were engulfed by the darkness wouldn't they have nobodies.

zip's shadow

Website
www.myspace.com
Since Sora doesn't even act concerned about his parents when he gets separated from the island, he might as well be adopted. Adopted by the parents of one of his friends. Or maybe all of them are orphans in an island. Or castaways.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
You're thinking in to it too much, the parents just don't play any significant role. They weren't orphans or castaways. They live on the main island and play on their own island.

xXTissueXx

Yes, Disney isn't big on parents/adults in they're movies. It kind of ruins the illusion. But w/e :D I would like to see his parents but, not really. I mean In KH2; he didn't know what homework was, yet kairi and that FF girl were carrying school bags and in uniforms.....

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
We can presume that the parents became Heartless after the events at DI transpired. I don't think that they would have had nobodies, b/c Nobodies are supposed to come from those with especially strong souls, and I don't think insignificant parents would fit the description.
But it is concerning that Sora, Kairi, and Riku have no concern for their family members at all. I mean, we know that they have them, and after Namine restores the memories, then you think they would be concerned as to the whereabouts of their family. (But how retarded would the game be if they had the parents in an active role in the game.....
Sora: Hey, can I go with Riku and Donald and Goofy to fight some dangerous enemies in a realm where light and darkness meet in the twilight of my destiny and that of the worlds'?
Parents: Not until you finish your vegetables!!)

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The parents just aren't necessary to the story. Not to mention the fact that it is a fictional game that bears no resemblance to real life.

Hanzo

I think I can explain this. Sora's parents doesn't really matter at this point. Also we don't know everything about becoming a heartless. Sora's parents may have became Heeartless. Then he might have attacked them and set their hearts go. Then at this time Xemnas could've started KH. So Sora's parents just went to KH till KH2 then when all three got home and KH destroyed their parents came back. Yet anything could've happened but they don't matter now.

Sexy Angel
:unsure:So if they were engulfed by the darkness wouldn't they have nobodies.

No, only people with strong hearts can have nobodies, and some mom calling her son to dinner doesnt suggest a strong heart.

Joaxshu

i doubt they became heartless because after kairi return to DI solphie was there and she mention tidus and wako (forgot how to spell his name) unless they both enjoy playing with there heartlesses(how would they know it was their heartlesses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back