• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras new voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

if you see the new vids from comic-con and concentrate and you can hear soras voice like doing ha!!! and stuff (lol) to me he sounds very mature this time see the video and tell me what do you think about his voice.

see the video and tell me what do you think about his voice.

you can hear the voice in some of the videos concentrate!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's because Haley Joel Osment has become a man since KH1. >>; It's been years..

E

Ecstacy

cant hear it but from what you guys sya he sounds to old for hisactual age am i right? of so ii don't care. the deeper the voice sometimes the more serious lol. i have no prob with it

Brian

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah the deeper voice is so much better. in KH Sora sounded like he was 10 (no offense to any 10 year olds) lol but i like the more mature voice. i mean i want the keyyblade master to have a more serious mature voice rather than a kiddy voice. i like it the way it is now and cant wait for the ame to hear him talk in cutscenes and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back