• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's new clothes and their significance...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander748

Ok, now I'm sure all of us here have heard the bullsh*t about Sora's dark clothes meaning him turning evil. I think that the new clothes might just give him the ability to do the fusion thing with his partners. Anyone else agree?

Xander748

But it's been confirmed that his new clothes are significant... otherwise I'd havee thought the same thing.

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com
I think it represents that he's grown in the mind and he's more mature.... ^^But the fusion thing is right too...
Ha, if Sora came out with his own clothes line, it would kill P-Diddy's Sean John's... *laughs at it* you could fuse with people... now THAT would sell...

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
His new clothes are significant, but its also good they changed. Don't you think it would've been boring if he wore the same red suit and huge yellow shoes? His new clothes make him look older...

C

Chaos_Lord

Ravage Blue said:
I think it represents that he's grown in the mind and he's more mature.... ^^But the fusion thing is right too...
Ha, if Sora came out with his own clothes line, it would kill P-Diddy's Sean John's... *laughs at it* you could fuse with people... now THAT would sell...

ahahahahahha. man that would be sweet. but his clothes might mean that he is darker and more mature and is super duper cool.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well it has been confirmed that his clothes are signifant.
but how?
we dont know yet, though it has been confirmed that they correspond with BHK's white.
It may also be significant with the fusion as well.

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com
LOL, i didn't mean to make a hit with that Sora's fashion line thing... oh well.... Oh get this, I showed my mom a picture of KH2 Sora ((well, more like she looked at it while I was by complete accident)) and she said he still had big shoes.... I think he's grown into them myself.... It was funny when she said it though....

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I don't even talk about videogames with my parents. I just got the kh mangas for my b-day, and my dad looked at sora on the cover of the first one, and he said "That's an interesting looking girl..." i fell on the floor -__-

karthikg

hmm.. i think soras clothes would have significance, but to do with summons.Somerthing to do with summons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back