• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's new clothes and their significance...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
His new clothes make him look older and new. Like Yuna in FFX and FFX-2. That's the only meaning I can make out of it. Fusing with people by... clothing? You think there's sticky fabric on that jacket of his?

i alwayz thought that sora's new clothes meant that he waz'nt complete.
What does that mean?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea i dont think soras clothes have to do wit fusion because goofy and donalds clothes havent changed and he fuses with them right? well i think its because he is incomplete he lost part of himself when he closes kingdom hearts. and has anyone noticed that soras eyes have gotten brighter blue and his hair isnt very brown anymore....hummm :)

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com
quitejaded said:
His new clothes make him look older and new. Like Yuna in FFX and FFX-2. That's the only meaning I can make out of it. Fusing with people by... clothing? You think there's sticky fabric on that jacket of his?

What everyone means is that when Sora fuses, his clothes change. Come to think of it, I wonder if the clothes represent something else, not just fusion and maturity.... *now has an open mind* *probably confused all readers....*

~Aros1588

Hm, I don't think Sora's new clothes have anything to do with his ablility to fuse with other characters, I think it just represents his growing up and maturing. And you've got to admit, he does look a bit more serious in the KH2 trailers then in the KH game.

As for Sora looking like a girl..... the very first time I saw him in the first KH trailer, when they showed a close-up of his face, I thought he really was a girl. He looked...feminine o__o;; ::runs away from flying projectile::

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Well the outfit make him more mature, but if u see very close when Sora merge with Goofy Sora pants have a design(a symbol) the same one from King Mickey Castle(Disney Castle).
The outfit have a important role in the game and indeed the outfit make Sora merge(fuse) with other party member.

Sword

I read somewhere that his black clothes represent his dark side and the BHK is Sora's light side.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I think when Nomuru said clothes were signifignat he ment the fusion. Also i have a small little story on how sora gets his new clothes

After a year in sleep, Sora, Donald, and Goofy awaken, with there memoies fully restored.
The trio soon relize that instead of being in the room where the memory pods were they are in a bustling city with a huge clocktower seen in the distance.(I know that they arrive in twilight town by train but bair with me.) Sora realized that he has gotten taller and his clothes don't really fit like they used too. He notices a store.(similiar too the clothes store in traverse town.) and get his new threads.

fizban

the original outfit is a little iffy. i don't like the one piece red suit with the mini jacket

luckly you only notice that on a front view>.<

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
i think they're just to tell apart from the normal attire to the transformed clothes during fusion. If the keyblades weren't enough to show that you were in a fusion, the clothes are just to show that you are in a fusion.

alchemist

i agree
exmple of why i agree:
1. fusion with donald's staff = stronger magic
2. fusion with goofy's shield = stronger defense

Sargon_Black

Yes his new clothes are special....If you noticed in that last trailer, his clothes are red in brave but black normally. So i think the fusion is a good theory of the clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back