• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Before I go and ask my question, this has nothing to do with last names. I've been trying to figure this out for a while. The word "sora" in Japanese means sky. Is Sora's name really sky, and they didn't change it in the English version, or is it short for something else? I found on a website a while ago, (I can't even remember when or the site) his full first name was "Sorage".

Sorry, if this was asked already, I was looking through a bunch of old threads and couldn't find any. Thank you for your time.:)

Okay, really? You're acting like Sora is a nobody and he has a 'true name'. His name is Sora, get the hell over it.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Wow sham you're famous or did you name yourself after sora????

YinRen

sora-sky, riku-earth, kiari-seperate....Kiari is one of those girls who get in between best friends!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
sora-sky, riku-earth, kiari-seperate....Kiari is one of those girls who get in between best friends!

Kairi in that aspect means "Ocean", making up the DI scenery along with Sora and Riku.
You're right she can mean "Separation", while Riku can mean "the Pain of Separation". They weren't really trying to be subtle about how disfunctional that trio is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back