• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDuck

"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory. A far off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up, your's and mine."

This is very first thing we hear in KH II and I wondered just who is Sora talking about? My first thought was that it could be Roxas, since they have strange dreams about each other throughout the game and both their memories are incomplete though Roxas finally does regain his.

Sora's memory is still messed up since he has no clue why he was asleep for a year. Is it possible he'll ever know the whole story? Will the fact that he doesn't be relavant in the future?

Thoughts, opinions, flames for digging out an old topic if it's been done before?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
A scattered dream thats like a far-off memory. This is referring to Roxas, who is having dreams of Sora that seem to be in his memory, but he doesn't remember any of it.

A far off memory thats like a scattered dream. This is referring to Sora. My guess would be that since he as sleeping for a year, his memories were all scattered like a dream.

A

Azrael

Sora's referring to Roxas who is experiencing memories of his other

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm pretty sure he was referring to Kairi in that, or maybe Namine, but I sincerely doubt that he was talking about Roxas. At that time he couldn't have known that Roxas existed, and Roxas might not have even been named so at that time.

I think it highly likely that in future Sora-Based Kingdom Hearts Games, Sora's locked memories of Castle Oblivion will need to be unlocked in order for him to save the world.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
DaisyDuck is making a point, but with the wrong theory. Sora's memory is a bit scattered. Their have been clues in KH in the Deep Jungle, the picture of the castle Sora felt like he knew it from somewhere. And in KHCOM the remix, it showed the Old Mansion where ATW is in KH2. But aside from that, Sora still felt like he remembered that Mansion too.

So there could be a theory that Sora had remembered those events, but he can't really say that if he did or not. Maybe there's something more about Sora that even he wouldn't know.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Sora was talkin about his own memories werent he. Becuase he lost them in Chain of Memories.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think its Roxas referring to Sora. Thus the flashback of Sora at the cross roads.
A Scattered Dream that's like a far off memory. Roxas is having dreams of Sora, he can't discount them as fantasies because they seem so real to him. A Far of memory that's like a scattered dream. Roxas's dreams are so fragmented and different from his own reality, he can't truly be sure if there true. I want to line the pieces up, your's and mine. Roxas wants to get things clear, he wants to know who this mystery boy is and how memories of Sora connect to his own life.

DaisyDuck

^ That actually sounds pretty good. It makes a lot of sense when viewed from Roxas's perspective.

I guess I automatically though it was Sora's thoughts since he was on the screen when they were spoken.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Actually ye i see what you mean there, sounds pretty good indeed.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I have to agree here too. The only way Roxas had memories of Sora's past was because he had Sora's heart. The only part of Sora's past he never had was from COM. Because that part was erased by Namine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back