• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PshycoNinja

So what do you think Sora will become in the future games. Will he be trained by Aqua/Terra/Ventus? Will be become the most powerful Keyblade wielder ever? And who the hell is going to be the main villian in Kingdom Hearts III?

PowerIsNothing

So what do you think Sora will become in the future games. Will he be trained by Aqua/Terra/Ventus? Will be become the most powerful Keyblade wielder ever? And who the hell is going to be the main villian in Kingdom Hearts III?

If Sora needed to be trained that badly, i'm sure Mickey would just train him. I get the feeling that he is going to go on without formal training, maybe TAV will show him a trick or two, but I doubt he will be apprenticed to either of them.

PshycoNinja

I disagree. Mickey and Sora have been a bit busy during KHII and the first to have proper training. When sora saves everyone that is connected to him they will probably train him a bit and give you some new abilities in KH3.

PowerIsNothing

I disagree. Mickey and Sora have been a bit busy during KHII and the first to have proper training. When sora saves everyone that is connected to him they will probably train him a bit and give you some new abilities in KH3.

There won't be anytime for much formal training though. They will probably just give him some cheesey speech about his Hearts strength, then send him off to face Xehanort.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I believe Sora will be the Luke Skywalker of KH (get the vague reference?) He'll go though the whole saga without formal training, maybe just a condensed version of training possibly from TAV, then after the first trilogy, start to recreate the idea of Keyblade Wielders

PshycoNinja

Maybe after Sora saves each person they will give him a bit of a "lesson" and after a quick cutscene Sora will have a few new abilities that they walk you through real quick. Plus at this point Mickey can teach him a bit before he starts out on his next journey. Like what Mickey said at the end of KH Coded "Sora, it is possible that all your encounters have been easy compared to whats to come."

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Hmmm...
I wouldn't know?
He's the hero...so it'll be interesting...

But I do rather doubt that he'll go through the whole training thing. Personally I'd get bored having to deal with the WHOLE training experience. xD

Watch. He'll outdo them all by the end. :p /sarcasm

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Xehanort in his revived form will be the main villain in KH3. It's possible that he'll have powers from both Xemnas and Ansem SOD being that they were his heartless and Nobody, and he might have powers from MX and Terra since they were his original beings

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
Hmmm...
I wouldn't know?
He's the hero...so it'll be interesting...

But I do rather doubt that he'll go through the whole training thing. Personally I'd get bored having to deal with the WHOLE training experience. xD

Watch. He'll outdo them all by the end. :p /sarcasm

His formal training could easily make up the prologue: acquaint the players with the game, and set up the plot.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Exept Aqua and Ven will more than likely be inactive during the beginning of KH 3.

^That in regards to KH3 at this rate.

Besides, how much time would it take to accomplish "formal" training?
It seems to take years. (Look at TAV. They've been at it for years.)
And I just don't see Nomura wasting time like that, at least not yet. xD

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm guessing Aqua will make Sora an official master at the end of KH3, since at this point she's the only known surviving master other than the retired Yen Sid and Xehanort, and someone's gotta make him a master eventually. But I hope Sora doesn't get any large amount of "training" from TAV, since gameplay-wise that would be pretty boring. The one good part about Sora's character is that he's a self-made hero, who learned how to defend his friends by himself. Making him some crazy BA keyblade master trained by the heroes of the past would just make him less impressive.

Xehanort the apprentice will most likely be the villain in KH3, though I'm not opposed to a reappearance of MX later in the game.

A

Artorius Rex

Xehanort will most likely be the main villain of III with Maleficent as a significant but lowly second.

And comparing Sora to Luke Skywalker is somewhat accurate. I think he'll become a Master without much formal training and later slowly rebuilds a new civilization of Keybladers.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Xehanort will most likely be the main villain of III with Maleficent as a significant but lowly second.

And comparing Sora to Luke Skywalker is somewhat accurate. I think he'll become a Master without much formal training and later slowly rebuilds a new civilization of Keybladers.

TAV will probably help. They'll all become masters, as will Riku, and train their own disciples.

PowerIsNothing

TAV will probably help. They'll all become masters, as will Riku, and train their own disciples.

Sora at the heart of things, is an idiot. I don't really see him training other Keybladers. He is still 15 as of now, and may be the same age at KH 3. I see Aqua and Terra training others but Sora is still "just a normal boy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back