• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Anti-Form Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zehzebrazach

Alright, bare with me, I'll go through this step by step.

1. Ventus's darkness was extracted, thus Vanitas.
2. Ventus must connect his heart to Sora's to survive, having an incomplete heart.
3. Between the light half of Sora's heart and the light half of the remaining part of Ventus's heart that Ventus is using, he has a heart of pure light.
4. Vanitas is destroyed and Ventus is suspended into "sleep".
5. Sora's heart still connected to Ventus's, Sora has his half of the light, Ventus's half of the light, and Sora's own darkness.

Sora's heart is three halves
Light, Light, Darkness

Cramped, eh?

In the process of trying to excrete the darkness from the heart (since the light is able to overpower the darkness) anti-form is released.

In a way, Sora is sweating the darkness out of his body.

Flame away.
Kaygo.

memoire.mx

dont think soras half heart is darkness...he have one of the purest hearts of all

zehzebrazach

dont think soras half heart is darkness...he have one of the purest hearts of all

I think every heart is half darkness, and the only reason why they say he has the purest heart is because it's connected to Ventus's heart, in which only light exists.

I'm pretty sure Nomura said it had something to do with turning in to the Shadow.

It wouldn't be the first time Nomura mislead us.

memoire.mx

nope D: there isnt every heart that is half half

in every heart i darkness but in one its more in the other its less

the princess of light have the purest hearts of all dont think their heart is half half

so soras heart was special cause its connect to everyone due to its light
BEFORE ven give sora his heart

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Alright, bare with me, I'll go through this step by step.

1. Ventus's darkness was extracted, thus Vanitas.
2. Ventus must connect his heart to Sora's to survive, having an incomplete heart.
3. Between the light half of Sora's heart and the light half of the remaining part of Ventus's heart that Ventus is using, he has a heart of pure light.
4. Vanitas is destroyed and Ventus is suspended into "sleep".
5. Sora's heart still connected to Ventus's, Sora has his half of the light, Ventus's half of the light, and Sora's own darkness.

Sora's heart is three halves
Light, Light, Darkness

Cramped, eh?

In the process of trying to excrete the darkness from the heart (since the light is able to overpower the darkness) anti-form is released.

In a way, Sora is sweating the darkness out of his body.

Flame away.
Kaygo.

I applaud you on your effort, but I doubt that this has to tie in with Anti Sora. His existence, in my opinion, isn't very important to the plot.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a remnant of Sora's time as a Heartless, and the sudden release of the negative energy build up during successive and excessive use of the Drive Forms, that's all.

zehzebrazach

nope D: there isnt every heart that is half half

in every heart i darkness but in one its more in the other its less

the princess of light have the purest hearts of all dont think their heart is half half

so soras heart was special cause its connect to everyone due to its light
BEFORE ven give sora his heart

I think the only hearts with no darkness at all are the Princesses of Light.

Even if not a whole half of Sora's heart is darkness, it still exists, and between the two parts of light and the one part of darkness, I'm very sure his heart still contains "more than a hundred percent" of a heart, and the light definitely is able to overcome the darkness, so I'd say the theory is still plausible, even if the darkness isn't exactly half of his heart.

zehzebrazach

∞;4771875 said:
It's a remnant of Sora's time as a Heartless, and the sudden release of the negative energy build up during successive and excessive use of the Drive Forms, that's all.

Going off of the bases of my theory, however contradicting it, another possibility could be that high amounts of light are used in order to go into drive, and with the light being released and not having enough time to build up, the Anti-Sora could be the darkness in Sora's heart "poking through" the "holes" of light that are left after drive form is used.

Also plausible, but it is true that Anti-Sora has no known significance.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Going off of the bases of my theory, however contradicting it, another possibility could be that high amounts of light are used in order to go into drive, and with the light being released and not having enough time to build up, the Anti-Sora could be the darkness in Sora's heart "poking through" the "holes" of light that are left after drive form is used.

Also plausible, but it is true that Anti-Sora has no known significance.
I understand what you're saying, but that's not how the drive forms work, at least if they are powered by light.
The light in Sora is activated or brought to the surface, but not shed off as you make it sound. If it was shed off, he'd have no drive form.
However, if the Darkness could take the opportunity to surface while Sora's active light is depleted, then Anti-Form would happen after each time you go into a Drive Form, and it doesn't.

memoire.mx

drive forms work with the connections of soras heart.
valor = goofy
mage = donald
master = dunno if yomeone find a rightone say it
final = roxas

zehzebrazach

∞;4771939 said:
I understand what you're saying, but that's not how the drive forms work, at least if they are powered by light.
The light in Sora is activated or brought to the surface, but not shed off as you make it sound. If it was shed off, he'd have no drive form.
However, if the Darkness could take the opportunity to surface while Sora's active light is depleted, then Anti-Form would happen after each time you go into a Drive Form, and it doesn't.

I'd still prefer my original theory over it, but I understand the holes in it. Just something to think about. I can't imagine it would ever become a big part of any future Kingdom Hearts plot, in fact, if it is, indeed, remnants of being a heartless, it is likely to have gone away once Roxas and Sora became whole again.

memoire.mx

make some reviews:
roxas could have a drive form because of his connection to xion (if 358/2 days plots were relased before kh2)

maybe soras antiform is a connection to a dark person like riku...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think Anti-Form was made so you didn't power hungry with the other forms so that there would be a challenge. The Forms haven't even beem showed to be significant to the story. They're just abilities.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think Anti-Form was made so you didn't power hungry with the other forms so that there would be a challenge. The Forms haven't even beem showed to be significant to the story. They're just abilities.

All forms are canon luppi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back