• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora VS. Roxas in KH2 (BBS spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkato

Hello ;)
First of all I didn't play BBS yet so please don't spoil me more then I have spoiled myself :).
I Noticed that in KH2 Roxas says to Sora "Tell me why he picked you!" my question is this, does he mean Ventus? I Always presumed he meant the keyblade, but now I wonder if he meant Ventus picking Sora to inherit his keyblade?,

Thanks alot for who ever answers my question ;)

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Hello ;)
First of all I didn't play BBS yet so please don't spoil me more then I have spoiled myself :).
I Noticed that in KH2 Roxas says to Sora "Tell me why he picked you!" my question is this, does he mean Ventus? I Always presumed he meant the keyblade, but now I wonder if he meant Ventus picking Sora to inherit his keyblade?,

Thanks alot for who ever answers my question ;)
He ment the keyblade, or was refering to Ansem, Roxas was upset that he had to give up his life for Sora (I don't mean he dies)

tkato

It can't be the keyblade sine he said "He" and I don't see a reason for Roxas asking about Ansem, since Ansem already answerd his question at the start of the game "You reside in darkness, I need someone that can walk in the realm of light and destroy Orginazation XIII" plus Roxas answerd himself when he looked at Sora with all his friends from the air by saying "So that's why" and Roxas which is inside Sora should be aware to the exsistence of Ventus.

State

Awards
That specific line was a mistranslation. It wasn't supposed to say "he", but rather, "it", as is, the keyblade.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
It can't be the keyblade sine he said "He" and I don't see a reason for Roxas asking about Ansem, since Ansem already answerd his question at the start of the game "You reside in darkness, I need someone that can walk in the realm of light and destroy Orginazation XIII" plus Roxas answerd himself when he looked at Sora with all his friends from the air by saying "So that's why" and Roxas which is inside Sora should be aware to the exsistence of Ventus.
Nomura had no concept of Ventus yet...............

Gram

Banned
Awards
it was a mistranslation, in the jap version its "it" not "he"

plus like burnley said, ven wasnt even thought of.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i wonder why it was mistranslated though, he, and i sound different enough

It's Nomura's secret plan to confuse us all! >.> <.< J/K
Mistakes happen, maybe they had a n00b.

Allister Rose

French Lover
probably, it would be great if we could compare it to the japanese version and see what it says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back