• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora"s Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
Hate to interrupt your party, but we all pretty much know that. Nomura has said it. Old news >.<

Hate to rain on your party but that hasn't been proven. He said that Sora's story might not be over but there is a low chance of seeing him in a kingdom hearts 3.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
No, he said his story wasn't over, but it doesn't mean he'll be in KH3 :( and Noumora also said that KH3 was going to go by a whole different name, the perfect way to set out a new story. So it's basicly a 50 50 chance. But yes I am uber happy that his story isn't over, because I want to know what the note at the end said! lol.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I never said Sora was going to be in KH3 in the first place. I only told sora's kingdom that this is old news. I merely stated there is a chance Sora will appear in the next Kingdom Hearts title.

rikuV2

i beleive he said he might b needewd again in KH3 but the next game is not called KH3 remember>?

Eternamente926

My personal opinion is that Nomura is creating a spin-off series set in the past to explain the history of the Keyblade, and that the spin-off series (probably will consist of two or three games) won't be titled "Kingdom Hearts: <insert title here>," rather something different but similar. I also believe it will revolve around the three "enigmatic soldiers" and so on in the secret movies. I also believe the spin-off series will elude to Sora, but won't actually talk about him because the series is set in the past and Sora either doesn't exist yet in the time period, or it is set before Sora obtains the Keyblade.

My opinion also is that Sora will remain as the main character for the actual base storyline, and will return for the next Kingdom Hearts game with Kingdom Hearts in the title. Nomura has said that Sora's story is not complete, so he has... in a matter of speaking... promised at least one more title with Sora as our hero. That alone makes me happy because I highly doubt that by now Sora is perfectly content with staying on Destiny Islands. I call it Linkitis. After the events of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Link was not content with just submitting himself to a child's life once again, and so he sets out on a follow-up adventure in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I believe something new will come to light (pun? Bad one, not intended) in the next game starring Sora and he'll have to vanquish whatever it is. Whether it be a new enemy, or a familiar one, I have a feeling Sora's story isn't going to end right back where Sora, Riku, and Kairi started.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I thought he said that there was a chance that Sora and Riku would be in the new series based off KH \

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
I personaly think Sora's story should not be continued. His story ended when he was united with his friends back home, but he still should have kissed Kairi. But thats something i do not wish to get into....

Point is, i think its time for a new main character this time around.

billetwound

yeah i think it would be messed up if sora wasn't your character in KH3, considering Kingdom Hearts is Sora's Story. I remember How mad i was when i 1st played KH2 and you start out as Roxas, i almost turned it off. LOL

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i dont think Sora will be the lead character in the next game he might be a side character you fight with at least thats my guess. Who knows maybe Sora will have to be called back to duty with Riku as keyblade knights to fight a new evil guess we will just have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait

Maverick E.S

Virus
Numora said that if theres a kh3 sora would most likely be called in and the others
I don't think numora would just dump his own characters off after a few games like that most likely they should be in it

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
If they got rid of Sora...

>.>

I dare not even mention it.

Anyways they have no good reason to get rid of Sora.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay, in my opinion, I don't think Sora will be in the next series of Kingdom Hearts, but I do not think his story is quite yet over. I think the next series will concern the events that led up to Kingdom Hearts 1. After that, I think a new series will be created. I specificlly remember Nomura saying that the Secret Ending took place in both Past and future, but came back later, and say that it is connected to the future, kinda showing it would be in the past. Anyways, if what Nomura says is true, then the next installment (after the one coming up) may revolve around Xehanort attempting to began another Keyblade war, it would be up to Sora to stop him.
That's what I think, at least...

armytaco

What we have to remember is that KH and Final Fantasy are not the same thing. Whereas Final Fantasy introduces new characters each time around, KH sticks with the old ones. It would be pretty weird if we have KH1: main character is Sora, KH2: main character is Sora, KH3: main character is NOT Sora. Kinda weird. My guess is a spinoff. If anything, we'll see some other character ( ie: One of the knights, Roxas, Riku) as a main character in a spinoff and we will resume with Sora in the future KH3.

Meteora

I think Sora will be seen again, because he was left with a note from the King.

I personally don't think he'll appear in the new series, but again, the KH series might not be over. The new series (which is still part of the franchise) may have a connection with KH.

Laney-Hikari

hm...well, Sora might appear or be mentioned in KH3 if it ends up being a spinoff. but they won't stop making games with him; like people've been saying, he's the main character. if they just left us all hanging with that letter...there'd be fan mutiny, i just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back