• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora losing all abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
but this isnt for kh2, besides, most likely EVERYONE has played CoM.

And i think it was namine. i dont know why she would do that though. well it either has to be that she had to do that to take away his memories too, or Nomura made her. if its the second one, then Marluxia must be the new nomura since he told her what do to and all :p

Mushinator!

i was confused by that whole ordeal... then in KH2 he forgot those abilities too.. i think it would have been cool to somehow use your memory card to load your KH1 abilities and use then in KH2

Kirsdarke

i was confused by that whole ordeal... then in KH2 he forgot those abilities too.. i think it would have been cool to somehow use your memory card to load your KH1 abilities and use then in KH2
thats what seems to happen in EVERY sequel to an RPG... lost your items, forget your abilities ect ect...

Its also possible that simply by stepping foot in C.O., part of the Castles effects was simply forget/lost all items/spells/abilities. I mean for cryin out loud, you battle with cards! if C.O. can do that, it can probably do anything.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Marluxia made Sora lose all his and friends abilities, and throughout the game Sora derived strength from the cards and the cards alone, which is why at the start of KH2 Sora is ability-less

Kirsdarke

Marluxia made Sora lose all his and friends abilities, and throughout the game Sora derived strength from the cards and the cards alone, which is why at the start of KH2 Sora is ability-less
if thats the case (that marluxia had the power to take away all of soras abilities) how come nobody else in the Order got to have those kind of abilities? thats pretty badass...

Rez6xx

Marluxia forced Namine to do that stuff.
But actually its the game.
It wouldnt be fun bieng the strongest from the Beginning.
Maybe thats why Nomura did that

jamietl

i can understand why he lost his abilities as he went further up because he was losing his past experiances, but not when he first entered the castle, they did tha most likely because otherwise the game would be too easy.
KH2 on the other hand...... thats just retarded as he was meant to get all his memories back.

Kirsdarke

i can understand why he lost his abilities as he went further up because he was losing his past experiances, but not when he first entered the castle, they did tha most likely because otherwise the game would be too easy.
KH2 on the other hand...... thats just retarded as he was meant to get all his memories back.
yeah if Sora got his memories back from before, he technically shouldn't have lost any of his abilities. But it would have been hard (if not impossible) to create a new battle system of Sora still had all his old abilities. How could they have expanded on everything he knew at the time?

Also its possible Namine during the reprogramming of Soras memories neglected to give him his abilities back.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
if sora kept his abilities, it wouldn't be fun getting them back, now would it?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
One explainable cause is because Sora got data drained which kiterally sets a player to level one. Namine or Marluxia know data drain or it was kite under the coat.

kaisers love

castle o. and Marluxia had nothing to do witn it. Namine was the only one fudging up sora`s mems. If you have played through the game you would know this because she explains it near the end.

btw I ain`t trying to sound rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back