• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
sora'snobody said:
sora isn't even going to be in kh3

I must explain this again to somebody that obviously didn't read the previous posts. TM explained that there would be new characters, a new main character, and it would take place in past or present. He never said Sora wasn't going to be in KH3.

.:Mega:.

Awards
TN NEVER said there would be a new 'main character'. >> He just said that the Knights were new characters, and that the story would have to do with the past and future. I doubt there'lll be a new main character, since Sora is the posterboy of the series.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
.:Mega:. said:
TN NEVER said there would be a new 'main character'. >> He just said that the Knights were new characters, and that the story would have to do with the past and future. I doubt there'lll be a new main character, since Sora is the posterboy of the series.

Darn it! Beat me to it.

TN said that the characters in the Secret Video are new, not that they will 'playable" and there will be a "new main char." They might be important, but certainly not take over.

Again.
Sora = Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts = Sora

KH is Sora's story, which is blatantly said by TN. (A lot of people know of this interview, so I won't post it). Sora is the hero + main guy. The rest are all secondary characters (Before you flame, find out what secondary character actually is, for those who don't): Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Naminé.

As for the thread, of course Sora is going to get a costume change. New game is new costumes. I would think it will probably look way cooler, as he'll be I-don't-know-how-old. I do know, however, that it will probably keep the same style with the shorts and all. I really hope KH3 will be more darker, on Sora specially. He's suffered, but I want him to really suffer, hardcore. Wait...not too harsh, ^_^; Maybe tough emotional pain? Maybe he'll be tempted by darkness?

SH_Brat

*TwilightNight* said:
Darn it! Beat me to it.

TN said that the characters in the Secret Video are new, not that they will 'playable" and there will be a "new main char." They might be important, but certainly not take over.

Again.
Sora = Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts = Sora

KH is Sora's story, which is blatantly said by TN. (A lot of people know of this interview, so I won't post it). Sora is the hero + main guy. The rest are all secondary characters (Before you flame, find out what secondary character actually is, for those who don't): Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Naminé.

As for the thread, of course Sora is going to get a costume change. New game is new costumes. I would think it will probably look way cooler, as he'll be I-don't-know-how-old. I do know, however, that it will probably keep the same style with the shorts and all. I really hope KH3 will be more darker, on Sora specially. He's suffered, but I want him to really suffer, hardcore. Wait...not too harsh, ^_^; Maybe tough emotional pain? Maybe he'll be tempted by darkness?

KINGDOM HEARTS IS NOT SORA!!!!!!!!!!
Sheesh... Kingdom Hearts is not about Sora. It is about the Light and Darkness. The keyblades and how this whole mees started to begin with. The only reason there is a Sora is because he is the currently chosen weilder. That is it. We wouldn't even know who Sora is if the Keyblade hadn't chosen him.
TN said the knights in the video were new characters. They are obviouly the knew main characters. 'Cause so far we have followed the story of the Keyblade Bearer of Light. Since Sora isn't the one with it in the video then he probably won't be in the next one.
It isn't that I think Soras Saga is over yet. It is just I think it would be more fun if the game took place before Sora and the gang. You know so we can explore what happened before hand. Like whats up- with Xehanort and all that jazz. They could call it KH: The Beginning and send it out for the Wii. Start up this whole plot line answering some of what they talked about in the video. Start a few more mysteries. Then send out KH3 fo PS3 staring Sora when he is like 18 and let him solve the rest of the mysteries.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
They would not send KH3 for the Wii. It has been for PS2 so far (Besides CoM). And most likely they will move to the PS3 unless something changes very Drastically. Onto the next subject... Yes, I agree. Kingdom Hearts if about Light and Darkness and the Heart. Sora doesn't need to be in Kingdom Hearts to keep it going but, it would be a pleasant surprise to see Sora still in KH3. You notice how a lot of things we thought about KH2 were false. So, mabye we are wrong about all of this.

I belive they will now be concentrating a lot more on the Keyblade in KH3 from the secret ending. It talked about a lot of things about the Keyblade and The Keyblade Master. Not so much about the heart. But, that is just my opinion.

SH_Brat said:
KINGDOM HEARTS IS NOT SORA!!!!!!!!!!
Sheesh... Kingdom Hearts is not about Sora. It is about the Light and Darkness. The keyblades and how this whole mees started to begin with. The only reason there is a Sora is because he is the currently chosen weilder. That is it. We wouldn't even know who Sora is if the Keyblade hadn't chosen him.
TN said the knights in the video were new characters. They are obviouly the knew main characters. 'Cause so far we have followed the story of the Keyblade Bearer of Light. Since Sora isn't the one with it in the video then he probably won't be in the next one.
It isn't that I think Soras Saga is over yet. It is just I think it would be more fun if the game took place before Sora and the gang. You know so we can explore what happened before hand. Like whats up- with Xehanort and all that jazz. They could call it KH: The Beginning and send it out for the Wii. Start up this whole plot line answering some of what they talked about in the video. Start a few more mysteries. Then send out KH3 fo PS3 staring Sora when he is like 18 and let him solve the rest of the mysteries.

SH_Brat

Blindfolded-Unknown said:
They would not send KH3 for the Wii. It has been for PS2 so far (Besides CoM). And most likely they will move to the PS3 unless something changes very Drastically. Onto the next subject... Yes, I agree. Kingdom Hearts if about Light and Darkness and the Heart. Sora doesn't need to be in Kingdom Hearts to keep it going but, it would be a pleasant surprise to see Sora still in KH3. You notice how a lot of things we thought about KH2 were false. So, mabye we are wrong about all of this.

I belive they will now be concentrating a lot more on the Keyblade in KH3 from the secret ending. It talked about a lot of things about the Keyblade and The Keyblade Master. Not so much about the heart. But, that is just my opinion.

Well, I didn't say they should send KH3 for the Wii. I said an in between game. One before KH3. You know what I mean? Sort of like CoM, but since the Wii is supossed to match the graphics of the PS2 we would have a cooler battle system than CoM.

lv_kh0720

He's suffered, but I want him to really suffer, hardcore. Wait...not too harsh, ^_^; Maybe tough emotional pain? Maybe he'll be tempted by darkness?

haha two thumbs up! I agree with ya.

(it's gonna be interesting how they'll explain Mickey's letter if) there will really be a new main character in the next KH (and if there really will be the next KH of course ^__^)

ditto SH_Brat, coz he's right ^__^

Sora's a goofy coz he's been travelling around with a duck and a Goofy, after all he's a real goof because of disney :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back