• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

If theres a KH3 (dear god yes) will sora get a new costume, and go all dark and moody? Sometimes soras just to much of a goof for my tastes but he is still kick butt.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Stop with these KH3 threads if Sora gets a new costume then he just gets one.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
U insult my son?!?!?!?!?!?!?lol but really, who cares? At least he has shorts over the knee. And that cool necklace

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Soras Dad said:
U insult my son?!?!?!?!?!?!?lol but really, who cares? At least he has shorts over the knee. And that cool necklace

funny....

he might get a new costume but i wonder what it would look like

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...There is no Sora in KH3. No characters from the original games will be in KH3. That was confirmed by TN. Totally new characters.

Besides, Sora's story is over anyways.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
LIE! TN said that there would be new characters and its delt with past present and future. He said nothing about no sora

SH_Brat

Well, since we usually follow the story line of the Light Keyblade, and TN said the next keyblade weilders are new, there will probably be no Sora. I hope the next game doesn't have Sora. Maybe Tetsuya Nomura will make the next two games without Sora and we can come back and see him when he is 18. He could call the Sora Saga by numbers( you know KH, KH2, KH3, KH4, ect.) and call games with other players by names( KH: The Beginning, KH: Keyblade Peril, ect.). I think it would be kind of cool that way.

seinra

Something tell's me that they are going to completely F up on the third Kh game. I don't know, something just tell's me, and new character's are good. Ya' know, if you think about it hard enough, you see how Kh 1 and 2 are and then the little secret movie for the 3rd one comes out and it's totally off course. It seem's pretty akward to me =P

Pyro

yeah i heard about what TN said.if somehow sora was in tha next game he better have some new awesome clothes with some flames on them.now thats cool.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Well, it hasn't been confirmed that Sora isn't going to be in KH3. TN stated that there would be new characters and it would be dealing with the past and present. But, I doubt Sora will change his clothes. I belive that he will even be in there as a spirit sort of thing (Much like Roxas was, near the end of KH2) or he will come back in a memory (Much like Roxas had near the beginning of the game) I doubt that the Main Character (Whoever it may be) will ever encounter Sora face to face if he is in KH3.

ffkh

Fools!!!!!!!!!!!
It Is I Who Will Be The Main Character In Kh3
Mwha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kairi-is-Naminé

he will probablly have a different costume, cuz he will need it, just like in KH2 he grew so he needed a new costume, same thing will probablly happen. darker who knows...mabye longer hair!! thatd b kool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back