• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora kairi roxas namine and xion theory read please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king malcolm

okay I know there have been a lot of theories on the subject of xion being in volved with sora and kairi so i think it's time I threw my hat in the ring.

First does anyone rember that in kh1 the fruit that sora and kairi ate.(can't remeber what its called but it was shaped like A star) well it supposedly tied two peoples hearts together. well sora and kairi ate the fruit. then after the event of kh1 we find out that kairi isn't dead but her heart is inside of sora. when sora stabs him self with the dark key blade lets just say three nobdies are made. The nobody of sora, roxas. the nobody of kairi, namine. and then the nobodythat was formed of both there hearts together by eating the star shaped fruit, xion.

Its a pretty farfeched theory but I thought I'd give it a try.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Paopu? No sora and Kairi never actually shared one. They drew a picture of sharing one but thy never actually did.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
From the WTW photo vault the cave drawing on Destiny islands. This theory doesn't work by the way because they never physically shared the fruit.
sorakairiagain2.png

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The Paopu? No sora and Kairi never actually shared one. They drew a picture of sharing one but thy never actually did.

Well GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT GOD! that was aimed at the newb who started this thread but they never actually shared it KeyBlade Masta is right

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First does anyone rember that in kh1 the fruit that sora and kairi ate.(can't remeber what its called but it was shaped like A star)

They never really ate it though as stated repeatedly in the thread.

and then the nobodythat was formed of both there hearts together by eating the star shaped fruit, xion.

Setting aside the fact that they never shared a fruit, the fruit is described to tie together two people's destinies, not create a new Heart out of their original ones. So even if they would've shared a fruit for real, which they didn't - I doubt the Paopu would've had anything to do with Xion.

Auron

Missing an eye
They never ate the fruit, for one
And I think Xion is Aqua's nobody
But she doesn't follow the name rule.....
Oh well, Aqua with an X.....Quaxa?
Can't get anything worth anything outta that
Maybe Xemnas realized this and just gave her a random name

diogo14

Well, but they did share something, at the sewers in Traverse Town, the keychain of Oathkeeper (I think), but this happened after HB events, so I don't know.

Maybe Xion was created because of Sora's lost memories of Kairi in CoM, she stopped existing to Sora, this way a special nobody was created out of those lost memories (?)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, but they did share something, at the sewers in Traverse Town, the keychain of Oathkeeper (I think), but this happened after HB events, so I don't know.

That's not sharing anything, that's Kairi shoving her charm into Sora's hand and a second later telling him to bring it back.

Maybe Xion was created because of Sora's lost memories of Kairi in CoM, she stopped existing to Sora, this way a special nobody was created out of those lost memories (?)

Xion joined the Organization when all the members seen in CoM were present, indicating she joined near the start of CoM if not before it altogether.

diogo14

^ Oh right, my bad.

You think Xion will get to join her original self? I've got this feeling that her story will be very sad.

Last edited:

xxxtonyxxxx

ok malcom so what youre trying to say is

kairi's heart was under two peoples possesion,herself,and sora meaning at the time sora possesed 2 hearts,his, and kairi's and kairi possesed 1 her own.

So we minuswell can say sora had two hearts and kairi had one

Because of this it can be assumed that when the incident occurred in hollow bastion 3 nobodies were created

technically there was only 2 hearts but 1 of them had 2 owners so 2+1=3 nobodies

king malcolm

wat I wa strying to say was that roxas was created from sora, namine was created by kairi and and xion was created as a mixture of sora and kairi's hearts due to kairi's heart being inside sora so long. which is why she has the blue eyes and can weild a keyblade and why she looks like kairi but with darker skin and hair

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
wat I wa strying to say was that roxas was created from sora, namine was created by kairi and and xion was created as a mixture of sora and kairi's hearts due to kairi's heart being inside sora so long. which is why she has the blue eyes and can weild a keyblade and why she looks like kairi but with darker skin and hair

We've been arguing forever about this, but I don't think a third Nobody would be created. Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body created Namine, and Sora's heart leaving Sora's body created Roxas. There wasn't a third opportunity.

She has darker skin? o_O I hadn't picked up on that--I know people were saying so earlier, but I don't see it.

Both Kairi and Sora have blue eyes (as well as Namine and Roxas both), so I don't count this as significant.

*kicks Tony* STOP IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back