• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is actually two years older!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
ok ok i know sora is only suposed to be 15 in Kh2 because it was a year after kh1 and he was fourteen in kh1. but think about it Kh2 is a year AFTER kh1 (meaning that kh2 start a year after the exacte moment sora beats the shit out of ansem). so if sora was already 14 when kh1 started, then between the begining of kh1 and the end of kh1 it should been about a year (that how long i think the game was). Then sora has to go through CoM which i felt takes about another year because if CoM Started right after kh1, then a CoM must be a year long to get to kh2, (includeing the time he spent in the pod thing). So by now sora should be almost sixteen, if not already. And also look at how much he grew in one year, sora when he first meet goofey he was much smaller then him. Now in kh2 he is taller then goofey, that is alot of growing for one year. So to sum it all up i think that from the START of kh1, to the end of kh1 was ONE year. and then from the START of CoM to the end of CoM was ONE year. And 1+1=2, (god that would be sad if my math is wrong) so even though Kh2 is ONE year AFTER the End of kh1 sora has grown two years.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah u could be right. but he is only 15. from what Square tells us. so i would say the oldest they would make him to be is at least 15 and a half because we really dont know how long KH took or CoM. so we cant really say for sure

adventchildkiori

I think how zenkai is explaining it is sora is actually 16 in KH2, which could be right, theres just no hard core evidence right now.

Sora_aroS

look after he beat ansem it might hve still been the same year, then after that year was KH2 and he turns 15..thats how i always thought of it

zenkai16

Website
www.avidgamers.com
UnkownSora21 said:
yeah u could be right. but he is only 15. from what Square tells us. so i would say the oldest they would make him to be is at least 15 and a half because we really dont know how long KH took or CoM. so we cant really say for sure

Well CoM had to of taken a year (includeing the time in the pod) because kh1 ending is the begining of CoM. And the star of Kh2 is a year after the end of kh1 so CoM took a year.

zenkai16

Website
www.avidgamers.com
Rustkin said:
If you think about it does it really matter how old he is?

hell yeah it does i want him to be my age because being 16 kicks being 15's ass, also sora is would be stronger as a 16year old and wiser. Because (for most males) mentality maturing takes place between the ages of 15-16, so sora will just be smarter thats all, and in the cut sceans won't always be like "what, why, but how?" and sound like a moron, hopefully there will be less questions and more "Yeah i know, but did you also know?" and 16 year olds have a bigger attitude then 15 year olds and i think a kinda cocky, cool, smartass attitude wold fit sora.

C

cam ron 77

well, could be. but theres no garentee(sp?) that the span of kingdom hearts was one year.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Look in CoM it was all based in Memories.He was revisiting he memories.I am sure it took a few days.Not one year!Since Namine has to take out all the memories that happened in CoM.It will one year for that.That will be the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2.Them waking up out of the egg shaped thing they will be released.

zenkai16

Website
www.avidgamers.com
well kh had to have taken AT LEAST, a half a year. Can you think of getting that strong and learning that much, and going so many places (that sora did) in less then half a year? So sora must be almost 16, so hehe mabey there will be a whole birthday thing, hehe. Were donald with his raspey voice sings happy birthday and gives sora a present of a knew abilites of keyblade. hehe.

zenkai16

Website
www.avidgamers.com
imallaboutKH said:
well u kno wat i thinK? i think that Nomura already said way bak when taht Kh2 is confirmed to b 2 years after KH1. do ur research plz, this was talked about alot a while ago

Umm he actually said kh2 was ONE year after kh1 so you need to do you research, asshole.
http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Information read in the story line. it says:

It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself. Together, they will face countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand-new. It seems the Heartless still exist. A new villain also awaits – but is it an old foe behind the mask, or a new menace? This mystery and others will be solved as the story unfolds in a grand adventure. KINGDOM HEARTS has sold over 4 million units worldwide and continues to gain popularity with fans of both DISNEY and SQUARE ENIX across the planet.
stop flaming jackass

Hokage

Banned
Awards
imallaboutKH said:
well u kno wat i thinK? i think that Nomura already said way bak when taht Kh2 is confirmed to b 2 years after KH1. do ur research plz, this was talked about alot a while ago

um how could it be 2 years when Sora was 14 in KH and 15 in KH2. thats not 2 years. although i think it is at least 1 year and a half.

Heartless1990

I always thought the events of Chain of Memories were only...one day...it was a short game and the events of reverse rebirth AND sora's story in the game were happening at the same time so I would only say COM was worth only a day.

And, Square said one year. So, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back