• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is actually two years older!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
New2Ya said:
It's still the same!!! OMG that people cant understand that... gheez...

KH1 is a few months where Sora saves worlds
KHCoM is the event AFTER KH1, again another few months where Sora tries to save himself
KH2 is after KH1 and KHCOM.

When we asked when KH2 was, it was when KHCoM wasnt announced yet. 0f course he said: After Kigndom Hearts, becuz CoM didnt exist!! Get it?

This theory is totally correct, enough said.

I understand what you are saying.BUT we still don't know how long sora slept in that pod,get it?

sora364

Awards
Johnny Stooge said:
Sora's 16. Kairi's 16 and Riku's 17. It fits. Need any proof about how Sora's aged? Look at these 3 pictures.

http://c-uncut.com/media/kh-01.jpg <- KHI
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=com/artwork2.jpg <- KH:CoM
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kh2/art/kh2001.jpg <- KHII

Notice how he ages.

.........gosh you are an idiot. He COULD be 16. We don't know how old he his,because we don't know how long he slept in the pod or how much time he spent in Castle Oblivion.So don't go saying the events in COM took a whole year.Those links don't prove ANYTHING you wasted your time posting them. They are nothing but artwork. Maturity has nothing to do with it. Nomura probably just drew pics that he thought would look cool for artwork and boxart. Plus your proof is incorrect. And I can disprove it.

1. Sora looks more mature in th KH:COM boxart than in the KH2 artwork.

2. In "cutscenes,which is the real thing" in COM sora looks exactly as in KH1. But didn't you say he matured? NO! HE DID NOT! He only looks mature in KH2. So don't say everyone is two years older,because you have no proof. As I said earlier, Artwork and Boxart don't mean a thing. They are nothing but drawings. Well,that just about disproves your idiotic theory,my job is done. Well,anyone who thought Sora was one year older,THEN changed their opinion and thought he was 2 years older because of another person's opinion with unconfirmed information, is an idiot. It may seem like it fits,but it isn't true. Now I would REALLY appreciate it if someone with proper proof surfaced and proved me wrong! And I don't want to hear that lame theory the topic creator "zenkai16" came up with. He only made estimates of how long the games were. And estimates aren't accurate. And I can't belive most of the people posted here were gullible enough to belive him. Sigh...............:(

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Does the sentance "KHII takes place a year after KH" mean anything to you?

Meaning not the next year but there is a whole years time gap between KH and KHII.

Sora is 16.

kh_forever

yeah sora in kh 2 is looks a little older...ya say he just 2 years older,why?'cause kh is a half year(u just say it),so then CoM should be halaf year to!!!('cause in CoM so0ra still look likes in kh)

sora_123

The story for "Chain of Memories" is different from the main game, will it be like a side story?
Nomura: No, it's a part of the KH series time line. KHII is 1 year after the first game, so in "Chain of Memories" will be the story that delves deep into that 1 year void. If I were to tell the truth, we'd planned not to make anything about it in KHII. There's also story connections, the opening of KHII will overlap with the ending of Chain of Memories. I intend to solve all the mysteries left from the first game in Chain of Memories and KHII.

hello did anyone see, what i posted. isn't this enough proof??????
i will even provide a link to nomura's interview.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Famitsu

my point is that sora is 15, but if you read the other interview of nomura, it seems to point out that sora is 16, instead so i'm confused.

Nomura then went on to clarify the timeline between Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. About one year passes between the two (compared to two between the original game and Kingdom Hearts 2), leaving time for some water to pass under the bridge before the second sequel.

http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/gangan

sora364

Awards
sora_123 said:
hello did anyone see, what i posted. isn't this enough proof??????
i will even provide a link to nomura's interview.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Famitsu

my point is that sora is 15, but if you read the other interview of nomura, it seems to point out that sora is 16, instead so i'm confused.

http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/gangan

Thanks sora_123. You are one of the only people who isn't ignorant enough to belive Sora is 16. And Johnny Stooge,stop trying to be a smart ass. I was one of the first people to say"KH2 takes 1 year after KH1" in this thread. Read before posting idiot." Sora is 15,until you submit REAL proof other than a lame theory,your wasting my time. As I said earlier, STOP ESTIMATING! No one knows how long KH1 or KH:COM is! It could have taken 5 days for all we know. Square said KH2 took place 1 year after KH1. NOT COUNTING CHAIN OF MEMORIES! Why? Chain of Memories didn't exist when square made the announcement! Get it? Meaning that COM couldn't have taken long. Square gave an OFFICIAL statement. They just can't change it after officially announcing it. Nomura said he made COM to tell what happened during that one year gap. But Nomura REALLY meant was to tell what happened during THE REST of the first year. The end of KH1 was a cliff hanger. Get it? So Square decided to tell the rest of the story before KH2"most probable to just introduce The Organization." Have any of you read, the back of KH:COM? Just incase you haven't."KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES DELIVERS AN ENTIRELY NEW ADVENTURE AND SETS THE STAGE FOR KINGDOM HEARTS II." Ding Dong,Ding Dong! You read it yourself. You all are confused. You think KH:COM is a whole year or half and is its own story but,in reality it just tells the rest of KH1. It isn't a whole year. That proves it! Belive what you want. But any of you who still thinks Sora is 16,is a dumbo. Well, you all will feel stupid when KH2 releases. All we know is that Sora was 14 in the beginning of KH1. He has NO specific date of birth. Meaning that he is 15,because it was a year. We can't say he is 16 if we don't know that. I'm trying to say Sora could have just turned 14 or was about to turn 15. But since he has no date of birth he ISN'T 16! Your foolish estimates of how long KH1 and KH:COM mean nothing! Why? Because you don't know how long they REALLY were. I could understand if Square gave DOB for Sora,BUT they didn't. So if Sora was 14 in KH1 and one year has past in KH2 AND Square-Enix said it,Sora must be 15. There is no other alternative. Use your common sense people!:mad:

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Well if you used the quote, you should be able to understand it. Regardless of whether CoM existed at that point or not, KHII takes place one year after KH. Meaning, as I said, there is a whole years gap between KH and KHII.

Think about. Sore is 14 in KH. Turns 15 in the next year. And is 16 now.

You start using commen sence, you're the only one refusing to think logically here. Everyone else gets it that Sora is 16, Kairi is 16 and Riku 17. But you're not. SO you're the only one with the problem.

sora364

Awards
Johnny Stooge said:
Well if you used the quote, you should be able to understand it. Regardless of whether CoM existed at that point or not, KHII takes place one year after KH. Meaning, as I said, there is a whole years gap between KH and KHII.

Think about. Sore is 14 in KH. Turns 15 in the next year. And is 16 now.

You start using commen sence, you're the only one refusing to think logically here. Everyone else gets it that Sora is 16, Kairi is 16 and Riku 17. But you're not. SO you're the only one with the problem.

Hpmmmm......ignorance is bliss. Not everyone thinks Sora is 15. Read around. YOU think logically bud. At least you got 1 thing right.I understand Sora turns 15 in the next year"KH2." Because KH2 is 1 year after KH1. You must understand that there IS NO GAP. Square just went a whole year later. This is a game, it isn't real life you know. If Sora is 14 in KH1 and is one year later in KH2,he can only age 1 year. Understand? Of course you don't! Why did I even ask? No matter what I say You still think Sora is 16. This isn't ACTUAL proof but here goes,

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Main

I know what you are all thinking"That is true it isn't confirmed!" Well, if you think about it, him being 16 isn't quite confirmed either is it,mate? If any of you can do basic math,you'd know he was 15. Trust me my buds at KHU can do math. And They DO NOT post unconfirmed info. If you are looking for theories look in the theory section.This is my final post on this ridiculous thread. Its useless trying to convince ignorant people such as yourself,that Sora is 15. I'm tired of spamming trying to get a point across. Think about it,no one thought everyone in KH2 was 2 years older,UNTIL this thread was created. Remeber,thats just a theory not accurate. And if you wan't to continue this little argument,just PM me*I highly reccomend you don't.* Well,stick to your opinions people. Its okay if you think Sora is 16. But I promise you'll be wrong in the long run.
EDIT: Oh I get what you saying! You mean Sora is 14 in KH1 then the gap occurs which he turns 15,then in KH2 he is 16. Ahh.....thats cute..............BUT ITS WRONG! If what you are saying is true then KH2 would actually be 2 years after KH1. YOU are refusing to think logically because there is NO GAP. We just skip foward a year. Dopes................
And just because I am one of the ONLY people here that can count,that means I have a problem? Hpmmmm,if you ask me YOUR the one with the problem.LOL! Also, how can you agree with the topic creator if you have two completely different theories? He says both KH1 and COM are both worth one year seperate making it 2 years total time. He also said his math could be wrong. Which it is. Yet,you insist on there being some sort of "gap" between KH1 and KH2? WTF? Thats weird.

BTW: You should work on your spelling.:confused:

See ya noobs!:D

Forget about what I said when I I said"This is my last post on this ridiculous thread" I still have a bit of work to do.

Last edited:

Heartless1990

That's weird: Spending your sweet sixteen on a epic and endless quest to defeat the heartless who hunt you day and night, fighting an ally that seems to work against you, people in black cloaks who want to kill you, constantly traveling by foot and by gummi ship, and always having loopholes at every corner with sleepless nights or the entire Universe will be doomed.

That's a wonderful way to celebrate your 16th b-day. -_-

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I guess if he really is two years older in KH2, it would be better. Because it kinda seems too straight forward if just one year past.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You're not getting my point, retard. Just think for a goddam second and you may understand what I'm saying.

The quote I brought up does not mean KHII takes place the next year after KH. It means it takes place one whole year after KH. So that one years gap in which Sora turns 15 is when KH:CoM took place. Sora is 16.

Look at the new artwork. Sora has aged far too much for it to have only been one year. Even with him going through puberty, it's too much of a dramatic change. Him being 16, would fit.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
KH1 probably took a few months but NOT a year, its not that long
CoM was a few weeks or days, maybe 1 month (one ONE though)
Soras time in the pod is long thats all we know
KH2 is the year after the year that KH1 was in, perhaps Soras sleep went into the next year, NOT lasted a year but went into the years begining, but thats a guess

sora364

Awards
Johnny Stooge said:
You're not getting my point, retard. Just think for a goddam second and you may understand what I'm saying.

The quote I brought up does not mean KHII takes place the next year after KH. It means it takes place one whole year after KH. So that one years gap in which Sora turns 15 is when KH:CoM took place. Sora is 16.

Look at the new artwork. Sora has aged far too much for it to have only been one year. Even with him going through puberty, it's too much of a dramatic change. Him being 16, would fit.

I don't know WHY I'm posting again. I said I was stomping this right now. And I disproved your stupid artwork theory a long time ago,so don't bring that up. Plus,i'm not talking about YOUR theory. I mean zenkai16's. You have 2 completely different theories. You just brought up your own. I don't think you read the first post clearly. If you did,you'd realize that I really wasn't talking about yours in the first place,RETARD! All I was doing before YOU came along, was trying to show how the first theory could be false. Then you try to correct me with YOUR theory*which is off topic by the way*. In short,I don't care what you say. You say it fits by *drawings*. Look bud.this IS NOT real life. Looks have nothing to do with it. I've Seen many games artwork before. And most of the time the sequels take place years afterwards. The only thing that changes most of the time is the outfit and the hairstyle. Some of the time,THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! Well,whatever...............I have no intention what so ever to keep debating like this. This thing is getting old. You think he's 16 and I know he's 15. Big deal. We both have different beliefs.If you are only posting to argue with me,then you might as well stop. We are both wasting our time. Obviously both of us has a hard time believing eachother. We wont really know till the game comes out. So lets just drop this foolishness. Truce?:cool:

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, he's not... >>; Nomura said he's 15, so 15 he shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back