• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is actually two years older!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

sora when he first meet goofey he was much smaller then him. Now in kh2 he is taller then goofey, that is alot of growing for one year.

Come to think of it, i didnt not notice that, lol iam stupid

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Fuzzy2k9 said:
What the F#$%$#@ are you talking about!?!??? Sora isn't a freaking 16 and it didn't take him a year to clean up all those worlds filled the heartless in KH or be at the endless world.That's just plain bull crap and has no evidence about that.As another note it took 8 months, to clean those worlds, k, say it with me 8 freaking months.And I'm right when I sya Sora's 15 because Square-enix planned for him to be 15 Disney didn't care he was 15 the whole world doesn't give a crap if he's 15 and it says everywhere on the internet that's 15 not 15 Riku's 16!!!! Plus Square even mentioned thousands of times that he 15 also look at COM game it won't say anywhere that it took Sora a year to sanitize all those worlds of the heartless and laugh hardily about it.

you are not listening, no were has noruma confermed that sora is 15! (give me the link) he only said that kh2 is exactly one year after kh1 want proof? Here you go:

TechTV: How long after "Kingdom Hearts" does "Kingdom Hearts II" take place?

Nomura: The story of "Kingdom Hearts II" begins a year after the end of "Kingdom Hearts."
http://www.khinsider.com/info/nomura3.shtml read it your self, if your thick head doesn't belive me.

Now Com (INCLUDING THE TIME HE WAS IN THE POD!) was one year, because CoM is the time between Kh1, and kh2 (got it or do i need to slow down?).

This means IF! (not meanin that he did this. It is hypothetically [Hypothetically means: What if]) sora just turned 14 at then end of KH1 then he will have just turned 15 at the begining of kh2.

But What DID happen was sora was already fourteen at the beggining of kh1(he could of already been fourteen for 11 months, or his birthday could of been the day before we don't know!), so he is getting older (its what people do) through out the whole game.

Now (i have no proof on this only logic, which you might not understand because people without any logic or common sence wont understand this theory) Kh i feel must have taken AT LEAST 6 months. Meaning IF kh1 did take 6 months then Sora is 15 and 1/2 at the beggining of kh2!(still with me?)

So by the end of kh2 he will be 16. So all i am trying to say is that sora MOST LIKELY at the beggining of the game sometime he will turn 16. It really doesn't matter how old he is i just figured it could be somthing to talk about, besideds all the recent shit stuff we have been getting about "new release dates, I know all about BHK" AND even though i don't have much proof on this I have logic and common sence which if you had to we would not be in this argument.

This is a well explaned theory! You don't need proof for a theory! JUST a logical explanation, so its your fault if you don't get this logic.

Do you get it now, or is this level of thinking beyond you? should i explane it again, only pretend i am trying to tell a 3 year old, because i can do that if you need me to. Its people like you, that are the reasons for war in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
zenkai16 said:
you are not listening, no were has noruma confermed that sora is 15! (give me the link) he only said that kh2 is exactly one year after kh1 want proof? here you go:

http://www.khinsider.com/info/nomura3.shtml read it your self, if your thick head doesn't belive me.

Now Com (INCLUDING THE TIME HE WAS IN THE POD!) was one year, because CoM is the time between Kh1, and kh2 (got it or do i need to slow down?).

This means IF! (not meanin that he did this. It is hypothetically [Hypothetically means: What if]) sora just turned 14 at then end of KH1 then he will have just turned 15 at the begining of kh2.

But What DID happen was sora was already fourteen at the beggining of kh1(he could of already been fourteen for 11 months, or his birthday could of been the day before we don't know!), so he is getting older (its what people do) through out the whole game.

Now (i have no proof on this only logic, which you might not understand because people without any logic or common sence wont understand this theory) Kh i feel must have taken AT LEAST 6 months. Meaning IF kh1 did take 6 months then Sora is 15 and 1/2 at the beggining of kh2!(still with me?)

So by the end of kh2 he will be 16. So all i am trying to say is that sora MOST LIKELY at the beggining of the game sometime he will turn 16. It really doesn't matter how old he is i just figured it could be somthing to talk about, besideds all the recent shit stuff we have been getting about "new release dates, I know all about BHK" AND even though i don't have much proof on this I have which if you had to we would not be in this argument.

This is a well explaned theory! You don't need proof for a theory! JUST a logical explanation, so its your fault if you don't get this logic.

Do you get it now, or is this level of thinking beyond you? should i explane it again, only pretend i am trying to tell a 3 year old, because i can do that if you need me to. Its people like you, that are the reasons for war in this world.

You really don't listen do YOU!? He mean't COM, ok COM he mean't both COM and KH together. KH only lasted for a couple months and then after that COM was a year!!!! Ok, a freaking YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hypothesis is pathetic this thread is pathetic. http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Main

Look at the information there is flawless completely perfect ot the max you guys just don't know what your talking about. The time between Kh revolved around a few couple months or so and the time between he was in KH:COM was a year equal that up he becomes a Teenager.

zenkai16

Website
www.avidgamers.com
Fuzzy2k9 said:
http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Main

Look at the information there is flawless completely perfect ot the max you guys just don't know what your talking about. The time between Kh revolved around a few couple months or so and the time between he was in KH:COM was a year equal that up he becomes a Teenager.

So your source is KH Ultimania, they have made mistakes in the past and can do it again, they simply did the 14 +1=15 so he is fifteen that is what i am talking agenst, people are simply making that mistake, Square has NOT confirmed sora's age! All im saying is that Sora has a more then a 1/2 chance of turning 16 in the game! Because if you think about it(which might be hard for you) it makes sence. And square has NOT said sora is 15 they have only said that KH2 is a year after kh1, so until you can find a Square confermation saying that sora is 15, then hush.

zenkai16

Website
www.avidgamers.com
Fuzzy2k9 said:
As another reminder Sora was never 15 during CoM as simple as that.If you say Sora is 16 now..

Ok well they can get me in trouble all they want i am done argueing with you, the people with brains know and understand what i am saying. And to prove exatly how much you lack in the departement of intellegnce: I am the one who made this thread!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^ Ah give it up.

Most "fans" in this topic are 12 or something. They're scared that Sora might grow bald so soon... Let them be stubborn and let them not face the simple fact that KH didnt took one day, neither did KH:CoM...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
redrum33 said:
great theorie, but square enix already said that he is 15
Uh uh, they didnt. They said it's one year after the events of KH and KH:CoM...

KHUltimania says he's 15, but that's KHUltimania which is not an official source...

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
zenkai16 said:
Ok well they can get me in trouble all they want i am done argueing with you, the people with brains know and understand what i am saying. And to prove exatly how much you lack in the departement of intellegnce:I am the one who made this thread!

Good for you but guess what...... IT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED THAT's HE's 16!!!!!

Heartless1990

Um...I don't give a crap anymore. Let him believe what he/she wants to believe. I'm tired. I had to argue with a lot of people today so, just let him think what he/she thinks. We're right. End of story. He/she can insult me or even continue to think whatever he/she wants to think but I don't give a crap. Just let him understand he's wrong and...so on and so forth...

Heartless1990

Kh2.co.uk:
"It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself. Together, they will face countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand-new. It seems the Heartless still exist. A new villain also awaits – but is it an old foe behind the mask, or a new menace? This mystery and others will be solved as the story unfolds in a grand adventure. KINGDOM HEARTS has sold over 4 million units worldwide and continues to gain popularity with fans of both DISNEY and SQUARE ENIX across the planet."

:Yawn: Can we end this yet?

Heartless1990

Can we end this? Please? I'm tired, I'm watching one person so stubborn enough not to believe the truth and listening to everyone else who thinks he's wrong.

M

MegaFlare

Stop bickering.

Now, from reading everything so far, I'm guessing this wee little debate is over, hmm? If anyone has anything else to add, feel free to do so. No flames.

[NOW REOPENED]

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
zenkai16 said:
Well CoM had to of taken a year (includeing the time in the pod) because kh1 ending is the begining of CoM. And the star of Kh2 is a year after the end of kh1 so CoM took a year.

We don't know how much time he spent in the pod,so we can't draw any conclusions. Anyone who says/thinks Sora is 16 is an idiot. Read the official Kingdom Hearts preview from Square-Enix. Its on the main page of this site. It says "It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS" Since were talking about KH2 that dosen't include COM. COM takes place right after KH1. Nomura stated he made COM to tell what happened during the rest of that year. This theory has just been shot out the window.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
sora364 said:
We don't know how much time he spent in the pod,so we can't draw any conclusions. Anyone who says/thinks Sora is 16 is an idiot. Read the official Kingdom Hearts preview from Square-Enix. Its on the main page of this site. It says "It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS" Since were talking about KH2 that dosen't include COM. COM takes place right after KH1. Nomura stated he made COM to tell what happened during the rest of that year. This theory has just been shot out the window.
It's still the same!!! OMG that people cant understand that... gheez...

KH1 is a few months where Sora saves worlds
KHCoM is the event AFTER KH1, again another few months where Sora tries to save himself
KH2 is after KH1 and KHCOM.

When we asked when KH2 was, it was when KHCoM wasnt announced yet. 0f course he said: After Kigndom Hearts, becuz CoM didnt exist!! Get it?

This theory is totally correct, enough said.

sora_123

The story for "Chain of Memories" is different from the main game, will it be like a side story?
Nomura: No, it's a part of the KH series time line. KHII is 1 year after the first game, so in "Chain of Memories" will be the story that delves deep into that 1 year void. If I were to tell the truth, we'd planned not to make anything about it in KHII. There's also story connections, the opening of KHII will overlap with the ending of Chain of Memories. I intend to solve all the mysteries left from the first game in Chain of Memories and KHII.

hello did anyone see, what i posted. isn't this enough proof??????
i will even provide a link to nomura's interview.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Famitsu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back