• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in TwilightTown?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I have seen pictures with him there but I`m not sure??

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Zeal said:
Have we ever seen Sora in Twilight Town? If yes, then please give a reference to a pic w/ him there, because I cannot find any! Thx in advance

/Edit: Oh, I just found one, but interesting to observe that Sora doesn't seem able to take on the NEO's in that shot.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=18.jpg

WOW!!!Your really slow aren't you?We've seen a WHOLE bunch of pics of SDG in Twilight Town!!!!HYou are behind by like 3 friggin years!!!

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
The other side said:
WOW!!!Your really slow aren't you?We've seen a WHOLE bunch of pics of SDG in Twilight Town!!!!HYou are behind by like 3 friggin years!!!

Oh, you hurt me. But I hope you feel better now. The thing is, I thought those scenes were from hollowbastion because the houses are not very good to be seen in the background.

Yanos_Darkspawn

The other side said:

You´re exagerating a lot. In fact, the only pics of SDG in what seems to be TT are those of the rescue by Mickey. So not a whole bunch, but a few.
And if I´m wrong, please, show me that oooooold whole bunch of pics we´ve missed

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well actually the starting point of the game is set in Twilight Town. It has been confirmed, plus Twilight Town is the new Traverse Town

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
yup, but the question is whether you play as Sora or BHK in TwilightTown. You're right that Nomura confirmed in one of his interviews that the game will start in TT, but since BHK goes through the Awakening process which most probably will be a tutorial to the game, you'll play as BHK in the beginning

PS: In the same interview Nomura said that for fans of the franchise the beginning will be rather strage. (you'll probably won't play as Sora)

That's why I asked if Sora is ever in TT anyways, but whatever my question is answered, and by the way OtherSide I'd like to see those screens as well.

helios

Bronze Member
yeah you are behind, the trailer they showed on X-play showed that sora was in twilight town not Hollow bastion they may look the same but you can see it clearly when they were getting their @$$es kicked mickey came out of nowhere to help them and you see that there are buildings in the background of the scene and hollow bastion doesnt have any scenes with houses in them.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Zeal said:
yup, but the question is whether you play as Sora or BHK in TwilightTown. You're right that Nomura confirmed in one of his interviews that the game will start in TT, but since BHK goes through the Awakening process which most probably will be a tutorial to the game, you'll play as BHK in the beginning

PS: In the same interview Nomura said that for fans of the franchise the beginning will be rather strage. (you'll probably won't play as Sora)

That's why I asked if Sora is ever in TT anyways, but whatever my question is answered, and by the way OtherSide I'd like to see those screens as well.
FIRST you start as BHK then later on in TT you will fight as Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back