• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora=BHK - Kairi=Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The person who made this thread is a retard. Honestly... Everything that comes out of your mouth (Metaphoricly) is comeplete crap.

Namine Being Kairi's shell: Absolutely impossible considering that Meleficent had kairi's body the whole time, while her heart was in Sora's heart! Like everyone else has said, Namine's Kairi's shadow...

BHK is Sora's shell: Hogwash. If BHK is sora's shell, why does he have a body? Kairi got sora back from being a heartless when she hugged him.

"There's only one keyblade": Seriosuly... Where do you get this crap? "Sora dropped his keyblade, so BHK picked it upo and started using it"... WTF? There are multiple keyblades.

One thing that completely annhilates your theory is that Sora's keyblade has a silver key, gold handle and a blue band in the middle. Now, in the Jump Festa trailor, you see BHK attack Diz with his own keyblade. Freeze frame. Now look at the keyblade... Silver key, gold handle, and a RED band in the middle. See? THEY'RE TWO SEPERATE KEYBLADES!

And then, mickey has his very own keyblade with a gold key, silver handle, and a red band in the middle. If the pattern follows, then I beleive there should be a Keyblade out there similar to Mickey's, except with a blue band in the middle...

BTW, Riku's keyblade was born of the six captive princesses hearts. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Try harder next time...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hero of Light said:
:eek: that was really harsh coming from someone called the muffin man

Yea I know... I'm usually more laid back... But I'm having a really bad day...

I think I'm going to go make some tea...

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
this is the one thing i hate about this site and that is everyone and yes i mean everyone even me;acts like they know everything about a game. All I started was a Theory just to see what people think about but no people had to turn it against me, so i got mad and im very sorry but you guys need to understand something.......... Its just a game.

ecko12

My personal theory is that BHK is a shell of sora and to become complete sora needs to fuse with him and that will happen at the end of the game before you fight the last boss:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back