• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora=BHK - Kairi=Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Okay I have a theory for all you out there and I would kinda like some feedback on what you think. Okay I was reading the Enigmatic Man; Kingdom Hearts 2 Characters page and at the bottom Nomura says and I qoute The heart and soul are seperate, and when the body is cast off from the heart, the body and soul disappear. This is not the end though. It is sent to another realm. It becomes a new existence. A you other then yourself. An existence of neither light, nor darkness, a mere shell of what you were, begrudging both the light, and the darkness. An in-between existence. But since we exist here, they cannot also "exist". End qoute. This I think just dosent refer to the Unknown but also BHK and Namine, I think this because When Kairi's heart wasnt in her body her body and soul left to create someone in her place for the time being. For Sora it's the same thing, when he became a heartless by losing his heart his body and soul left to create someone in his place. Which means BHK and Namine are like shells kinda like Diz, so when the Enigmatic Man said he looks just like you hes really saying that Sora and BHK are one in the same.

So what do you guys think.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
ok there is only one keyblade so BHK cant wield it unles sora losses it but since they have it at the same time they must be the same person. or one of them is a copy

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
wow nobody ever took the shell theroy this far i think. It makes perfect sense! WHo knows it might be right. But one ? how did Namine and BHK get out of the "realm" so quick. Cuz we meet her almost just after End of the World?

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
the reason why i think they got out so quick was because of the unknown they to me are the people who are like the caretakers of the you might say shell realm.

E

Ecstacy

It does make sense but i highly doubt it. if bhk was sora's shell then that would make sora a heartless. sora regained his shell when kairi turned him back to normal. and as for namine being a shel i have no idea you might have a point ther. but then that would make kairi a heartless as well but she has her body and show's no insignia of the heartless either. But ya never know. this is the best shelll theory yet though lol.

Brian

E

Ecstacy

Arcos1990 said:
what if you dont need just a strong heart but also a soul.

well if he was a shell and only had a strong soul then he still couldn't weild the keyblade cuz in theend he does not have a heart. no heart=no keyblade.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
envyme2x said:
well if he was a shell and only had a strong soul then he still couldn't weild the keyblade cuz in theend he does not have a heart. no heart=no keyblade.

Ok im kinda bringin in angels and stuff here but to get into heaven you need a strong soul.

BUT THERES ONLY ONE KEYBLADE. So how else does BHK get a keyblade unless he is one and the same like the keywielder.

E

Ecstacy

Arcos1990 said:
Ok im kinda bringin in angels and stuff here but to get into heaven you need a strong soul.

Dude i dont even know if heaven is in this game. i know ther is the "other side" where riku went but i doubt that was heaven. Too damn dark lol.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
i know heaven isnt in it im just saying wthout no soul there is no heart and without no heart there is no body and without no body there is no keyblade

BUT THERES ONLY ONE KEYBLADE. So how else does BHK get a keyblade unless he is one and the same like the keywielder.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
ok smarty pant let me lay it down. Do you know how riku had the keyblade that unlocks hearts, sora has the one that locks hearts, and king mickey has the one that does both.

there not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back