• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Xehanort's similarities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree! lol i didnt remember him saying "we'll slowly build this heart" in the vid i watched. but i prolly just missed it. The series is getting so complicated!! Everything we knew from KH1 was basically a lie! I liked it when we thought Ansem was a fallen ruler who was bent on destroying the worlds or whatever. lol

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
You are right, and the hero and the Villain in KH have much more in common than other stories. I can now see a scene like this:

Xehanort: You know Sora? We are more similar than you think.
Sora: No. I'm nothing like you, Xehanort.
Xehanort: Really now? We have both been under the same circumstances, and we have created, merged, and caused the suffering of multiple connections. How can we not be similar? Join me Sora! Join the side that will truely make this universe perfect! Join me in punishing all of these pathetic fools that have rottened this universe of its former glory. Join me in vanquishing the strongly discriminating light. SORA, JOIN THE DARKNESS!
Sora: NO! I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU! NOTHING! I HATE EVERY PART OF YOUR SICK, TWISTED, AND EVIL HEART OF YOURS! I HATE YOU FOR CAUSING THE SUFFERING OF INOCCENT PEOPLE! I HATE YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they are fused together because of the scene with MX and Terra inside Terranort. If it had fused I doubt they would be separated in that way still. if the fusion theory was correct, the heart would be completely together as one persona not two. And Kairi's heart didnt fuse with Sora's so why would this be different. Also it would be harder to explain that theres a heart with a heart inside one of the two hearts that make the first heart i mentioned up. See? Saying that inside Terranort lies the Heart of Terra and the heart of MX. Within Terra's sleeeps the heart of ME. It makes more sense to the story.

If they fuse, its too confusing. Cuz ur saying they are one yet they are still separate inside of the one heart.

Perhaps there is a "Mind" component in the KH universe after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back