• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Xehanort's similarities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For some reason, it took me this long to find out that Sora and Xehanort have A LOT in common. I found it interesting so I just felt like sharing the similarities they both have:

1. They both are keyblade weilders (MX, Terra and Sora)
2. They both commited suicide by stabbing themselves (MX, Terra, Sora)
3. They both were born at Destiny Islands (MX, Sora)
4. They both turned into Heartless but managed to keep their human form (Apprentice Xehanort, Sora)
5. They both have multiple clones i/e connected people running around:
(Sora, Roxas, Xion, Ventus, Vanitas) (Master Xehanort, Terra, Apprentice Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas)
6. They both once had 3 hearts in their body:
(Sora, Ventus, Kairi) (MX, Terra, Eraqus)

What are your thoughts on this? Coincidence... or fate?

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well the funny one was that they both commited suicide. In truth you are right they do have a lot in common

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is all Hitsuzen. It was fated that Sora and Xehanort would have these similarities. The Hero and the Villain usually share many aspects that make them relatable to each other.

I don't think they are fused together because of the scene with MX and Terra inside Terranort. If it had fused I doubt they would be separated in that way still. if the fusion theory was correct, the heart would be completely together as one persona not two. And Kairi's heart didnt fuse with Sora's so why would this be different. Also it would be harder to explain that theres a heart with a heart inside one of the two hearts that make the first heart i mentioned up. See? Saying that inside Terranort lies the Heart of Terra and the heart of MX. Within Terra's sleeeps the heart of ME. It makes more sense to the story.

If they fuse, its too confusing. Cuz ur saying they are one yet they are still separate inside of the one heart.

Also another similarity, Terra is friends with Ventus and connected to Riku, while Sora is friends with Riku and connected to Ventus.

Dcasd1

i know this maybe stupid but maybe there connected like terra is to xehanort as sora is to ventus. or something like that?

whos in control isnt rele the point. just the situations of their hearts. I mean had Kairi's heart been stronger or had desire to take control of the Sora's body, it's likely she could have. She was able to interfere at times though such as with the flashbacks and him seeing her in deep jungle and merlins house.

Gram

Banned
Awards
2. They both commited suicide by stabbing themselves
XD that made me lol

they do have alot in common, but more often than not the hero and villain always do :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think they are fused together because of the scene with MX and Terra inside Terranort. If it had fused I doubt they would be separated in that way still. if the fusion theory was correct, the heart would be completely together as one persona not two. And Kairi's heart didnt fuse with Sora's so why would this be different. Also it would be harder to explain that theres a heart with a heart inside one of the two hearts that make the first heart i mentioned up. See? Saying that inside Terranort lies the Heart of Terra and the heart of MX. Within Terra's sleeeps the heart of ME. It makes more sense to the story.

If they fuse, its too confusing. Cuz ur saying they are one yet they are still separate inside of the one heart.

Also another similarity, Terra is friends with Ventus and connected to Riku, while Sora is friends with Riku and connected to Ventus.

Well the idea is that they slowly started to fuse not immediately. This is sort of hinted when MX says "We will slowly build this heart and see who will take control" so it's possible they fused over time. But this is all a theory really, Xehanort is still confusing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back