• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and co in Super Smash Flash 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
thanks for sharing this with us. i find it quite enjoyable but unfortunately, there aren't any kingdom hearts characters currently in there. all i see is mario, kirby, ichigo (bleach), and lloyd (tales of symphonia).

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmmm......the link doesn't like work. It'd be great though, even if I haven't played Smash Brothers that much but it's pretty much fun. It'll be interesting if true. XD

dragonmaster

so cool, thanks so much for showing us this, i just can't wait for sora and friends(maybe? it didn't show anyone else but him in the trailer) to be added to the roster :p

how did you find out about this in the first place, Dragonmaster?

A friend of mine showed me this. I've heard King Mickey's either going to be playable or an assist trophy. I think it's sweet Marluxia's an assist trophy.

dragonmaster

so cool, thanks so much for showing us this, i just can't wait for sora and friends(maybe? it didn't show anyone else but him in the trailer) to be added to the roster :p

how did you find out about this in the first place, Dragonmaster?

Oh, and it showed riku as a playable character in a picture. Plus, Seperioth(yeah I know I misspelled it) is going to be an expansion character, which means you have to download him into the game.

Q

Banned
Why not rephrase, why would you want to change anything about Super Smash Bros. Brawl now? It's perfect the way it is now. <3

tripping sucks

The metagame is only camping, it's stupid

some characters are ridiculous, while others are weak

I, for one, cannot wait for that cheat device to come out so people can get rid of tripping in the game, that'll be great

sora_freak12

Have they finished the game yet? Or added atleast more than 4 characters?

It's still only a demo right now, but I just looked at the page -

1. Demo is updated with easier controls for final smash
  2. Tutorial video is added
  3. Homepage says final version will be done soon!

Excellent! I can't wait, because it looks like this'll be fun. I've tried the original Super Smash Flash, but it looks like this'll be a major imporvement.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back