• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and BHK...brothers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
But what if some shells can still have hearts.
then its not a shell.
The theory in the real world is that everyone person is born with a twin somewhere in the world. now. i am leaveing it to the game 2 explain. @ disk of KH2 fun!!!
everyone is not born with a twin somewhere on the earth. in that case, there would be two of me's two of you, two of everyone! and i highly doubt that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
sora dark bhk light and that could be why soras clothes are darker and bhk's clothes are light

The BHK's clothes are white and black. He is Twilight not Light.

Other than that Kero and LordMune can keep arguing. I don't feel like intervening (or however u spell it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But more closely reading requires that I do

Sora never even met his parents.
Why would a kid be there, period? Destiny Islands is a freaky tropical island of rogue children, lying isolated in the middle of a gigantic, possibly endless, ocean, complete with a mysterious door with means to open it.

We never meet his parents. But that does not stop parents from being on the islands. So Sora never met them. Do they die after they reproduce like some animals or like Zoidberg's (from Futurama) species?

Plus you can pretty much say that was Sora's mom. Most of the scripts I read say it's his mom like this one:

Sora's mom: Sora, dinner's ready.
Come on down. Sora?

Plus Riku mentions parents as seen here:

Riku: Kairi's coming with us!
Once we step through, we might not be able to come back.
We may never see our parents again.
There's no turning back.
But this maybe our only chance.
We can't let fear stop us!
I'm not afraid of the darkness!

And you can debate the first quote saying Sora's mom but it's fact Riku says they may never see their parents again meaning they have seen them meaning they are there.

Namine Is possible the light or Twilight of Kairi.

Now I'm jumping around XD

Kairi is Light. Plus how can there be a Twilight side of you thats somewhere else and isn't your shell?

Don't you find that quite intriguing? I know I do. No reference whatsoever is made to Sora's, Riku's, or even Kairi's parents in the game, except for that one quote, and note that Sora's room is empty.

Riku says mentions there parents. Plus I've played that part so many times to know its legit.

I'm sorry LordMune but....You've been proven wrong...*dun dun dun* which means you're fired too. XD

Oh yeah and have you forgotten that Kairi's grandmother appeared too? Meaning Kairi had to have had parents from which she came from that came from her grandmother.

The BHK being Sora's brother would give Square-Enix an excellent chance to explore this sadly underdeveloped aspect of the KH mythos.

Strange, I find this incredibly stupid if they ever attempt this.

you must also keep in mind that when you arive at traverse town, you find tidus who lived i on the island also.

If this is true then you obviously meet the second Accesory(sp? i just cant spell it XD) shop owner in Agrabah...and near the Third District door. How can he travel like this?

LordMune is right on this:

The Tidus in Traverse Town may simply simply have been an unfortunate re-use of a character model.

They reused the character model and changed the colors of him like his hair and clothes. They aren't the same. I first thought then when I first arrived in TT when I first played KH1. And then when I got Jiminy I happened to look at all the entries including Tidus Wakka and Selphie becuz I wondered where they were. And it says this exactly:

Tidus - "Nobody know what happened to him after his island disappeared"
Wakka - "Nobody know what happened to him after his island disappeared"
Selphie - "Nobody know what happened to her after his island disappeared"

So that's not Tidus or else it would say he is currently in Traverse Town or he would be more important and mention Wakka or Selphie and what not.

Jiminy's journal can be your friend.

Riku's Key chain(oblivion. i did some research and riku had a black crown pendant)

Riku never had a black crown pendant.

This is Sora's shell though

Ummm no.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
.:KL:. said:
I'm sorry LordMune but....You've been proven wrong...*dun dun dun* which means you're fired too.

NOOOOO!
How can this be?!

I admit defeat- your points are legit and accurate. That's what you (i.e. I) get for thinking too much. >_<;;

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
I knew someone besides me would say that one day. I have the same feeling. I also think that they are brothers. I believe Sora was sperated from his real parents. and i think that is how Sora got on destiny Island.

Think about it. How did Kairi get on Destiny Island?

Konstantino

I don't think so. I think BHK, and that red head girl are some how connected to Sora and Kairi, but I don't think it's blood-connected. I don't even think it's a spiritual connection.

Konstantino

No it isn't. -_- There's another one. Both her and BHK are facing backwards on the cover.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Konstantino said:
I don't think so. I think BHK, and that red head girl are some how connected to Sora and Kairi, but I don't think it's blood-connected. I don't even think it's a spiritual connection.
though, you maybe right about the blood connection, i will agrue for the spiritual connection. You have Sora and a counterpart, BHK. You have Kairi and her counterpart, whatever her name is. now you can't say it's not blood or spiritual connection cause there is a reason why BHK is looking for Sora.

Konstantino

Yes, but I could be looking for my best friend if I wanted to. To tell him something. For all we know, though I doubt it, BHK could very well be just a messenger. But I think those two keyblades of his suggest something else.

DiZ'journey

you are allowed to hate it but im saying its not tidus if you do look! oh and i wont even start the RHG comment there is an entire section on debating thats she is kairi and im pretty sure they confirmed she was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back