• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and BHK...brothers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Sora never even met his parents.
sora dinner time!...sora? or something like that, on destiny islands, the video. that was his mom. nad also, don't you think that something would have been said, regarding the fact that he has a brother? he was never on the play island, and all of them were there, why would one kid be there, but his brother not?
He is simply a shell Cast away from Sora's body who is born of the Twilight (use dark and light) nature.
NO! he is not sora's shell! you need a heart to weild a keyblade! BHK weilds two! a shell has no heart!
Hint that is possibly the same with Namine. Namine Is possible the light or Twilight of Kairi.
no she is not kairi's shell, kairi had a shell, but her heart was reloined to it, she has no shell anymore.
sora dark bhk light and that could be why soras clothes are darker and bhk's clothes are light
could be, but why in the world would the worlds last hope be a dark teenager?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
kerobaroes said:
sora dinner time!...sora? or something like that, on destiny islands, the video. that was his mom. nad also, don't you think that something would have been said, regarding the fact that he has a brother? he was never on the play island, and all of them were there, why would one kid be there, but his brother not?

("Bolded" by me)
Why would a kid be there, period? Destiny Islands is a freaky tropical island of rogue children, lying isolated in the middle of a gigantic, possibly endless, ocean, complete with a mysterious door with means to open it.

Anyway, to the main point- about the dinner time quote;
Don't you find that quite intriguing? I know I do. No reference whatsoever is made to Sora's, Riku's, or even Kairi's parents in the game, except for that one quote, and note that Sora's room is empty. Using the screwed-up Kingdom Hearts laws of nature it should be totally possible that Sora's parents don't exist in the KH universe- I'm thinking some sort of Peter Pan-ish Neverland deal here. I, for one, would like to know more about Sora and his friends' pasts, as well as what the heck the Kingdom Hearts universe actually is in the first place. The BHK being Sora's brother would give Square-Enix an excellent chance to explore this sadly underdeveloped aspect of the KH mythos.

But then again, this theory is starting to sound more and more unlikely the more I think about it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Okay, there are quite a few theories, but here are the major ones I know. (And the probably of their truth)
BHK is Sora's brother: The one explained here, Chance of being real: 0-5% (Extremely doubtful)
BHK is sora's shell: A theory where BHK is sora's shell, possible, but doesn't seem right since sora still has his heart. Chance of being real: 0-50%? (Not sure, but it makes sense)

BHK has lost his memories: A theory I came up with, BHK (just as sora) lost his memories due to namine, however, he did not get them back. And somehow they were gone forever, and all he can remember is a few blips (Such as twilight town, and probably sora). And since there's the theory that all of the keyblade wielders are connected, that explains it. i've got a bit more, but I won't post it, I have it in the BHK offical topic reborn, i'll either re-post it again, or just put it somewhere. Anyways, chance of being real, 0-50%? (Seems most likely to me)

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
but also lordmune, you must also keep in mind that when you arive at traverse town, you find tidus who lived i on the island also. he says something like, i hope my mom and dad are ok. so that would then lead to the conclusion that the others have parents also.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I sincerely doubt that is Tidus- I think all the inhabitants of Destiny Islands were supposed to be dead (as far as Sora knows) throughout KH1. The Tidus in Traverse Town may simply simply have been an unfortunate re-use of a character model. And even if it is Tidus, why does he mention his parents in Traverse Town and not on Destiny Islands (is it Islands or Island? I think it is Islands for some reason, but I don't remember)? Why is it that the parents never make their presence known on the island? Would they allow their kids to build a raft and sail off somewhere? Where do they live? Meh, why aren't there any adult-sized footprints on the beach?

Sora and co. do have parents. But their parents may not exist within the KH uni/metaverse, or if they do, they don't live on Destiny Islands.
Destiny Islands is an unknown entity as far as we know, and appear to have some significance to the... Not the story, but the overall KH mythos.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
I sincerely doubt that is Tidus- I think all the inhabitants of Destiny Islands were supposed to be dead (as far as Sora knows) throughout KH1. The Tidus in Traverse Town may simply simply have been an unfortunate re-use of a character model. And even if it is Tidus, why does he mention his parents in Traverse Town and not on Destiny Islands
it is tidus, and he had no reason to mention his parents on the island.
Meh, why aren't there any adult-sized footprints on the beach?
because the island is where the kids play, the main island is where everyone lives.
Would they allow their kids to build a raft and sail off somewhere?
they might let them do that, some parents might not have any worries about that. i mean come on, how far do you think they would get on the little raft, how long would the food last, i would give them about a day. and then they would come home for dinner. and EKH if they were seperated, then how is it that, BHK is on twilight town?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
This reminds me of the time when my brother said, "What if Sora and Axel are brothers?"
It is highly unlikely, there is a more internal connection between Sora and BHK. Does, the other side of Sora's heart mean anything? Not everything is genetics. :)

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
kerobaroes said:
NO! he is not sora's shell! you need a heart to weild a keyblade! BHK weilds two! a shell has no heart!
no she is not kairi's shell, kairi had a shell, but her heart was reloined to it, she has no shell anymore.
could be, but why in the world would the worlds last hope be a dark teenager?
This is Sora's shell though. Maybe It's possible. But they had to of met before the game started. how would he get Riku's Key chain(oblivion. i did some research and riku had a black crown pendant) and Kairi's keychain(oathkeeper)

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
LordMune said:
("Bolded" by me)
Why would a kid be there, period? Destiny Islands is a freaky tropical island of rogue children, lying isolated in the middle of a gigantic, possibly endless, ocean, complete with a mysterious door with means to open it.

Anyway, to the main point- about the dinner time quote;
Don't you find that quite intriguing? I know I do. No reference whatsoever is made to Sora's, Riku's, or even Kairi's parents in the game, except for that one quote, and note that Sora's room is empty. Using the screwed-up Kingdom Hearts laws of nature it should be totally possible that Sora's parents don't exist in the KH universe- I'm thinking some sort of Peter Pan-ish Neverland deal here. I, for one, would like to know more about Sora and his friends' pasts, as well as what the heck the Kingdom Hearts universe actually is in the first place. The BHK being Sora's brother would give Square-Enix an excellent chance to explore this sadly underdeveloped aspect of the KH mythos.

But then again, this theory is starting to sound more and more unlikely the more I think about it.
the door is a keyhole. Riku saw it as a kid. I guess that's why he's the true keyblade holder.

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
Savior of Dawn said:
Okay, there are quite a few theories, but here are the major ones I know. (And the probably of their truth)
BHK is Sora's brother: The one explained here, Chance of being real: 0-5% (Extremely doubtful)
BHK is sora's shell: A theory where BHK is sora's shell, possible, but doesn't seem right since sora still has his heart. Chance of being real: 0-50%? (Not sure, but it makes sense)

BHK has lost his memories: A theory I came up with, BHK (just as sora) lost his memories due to namine, however, he did not get them back. And somehow they were gone forever, and all he can remember is a few blips (Such as twilight town, and probably sora). And since there's the theory that all of the keyblade wielders are connected, that explains it. i've got a bit more, but I won't post it, I have it in the BHK offical topic reborn, i'll either re-post it again, or just put it somewhere. Anyways, chance of being real, 0-50%? (Seems most likely to me)
Maybe Only ansem has a shell. DIZ is 50% probably his shell. Or maybe he's sora's never before seen twin. Everyone has a twin in realife. Even Twins have twins somewhere in the world.

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
kerobaroes said:
but also lordmune, you must also keep in mind that when you arive at traverse town, you find tidus who lived i on the island also. he says something like, i hope my mom and dad are ok. so that would then lead to the conclusion that the others have parents also.
first person view on his eyes dumby. thats not tidus that is his twin as i said before in my last post.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
P.M._of_Gorillaz said:
yeah he did dumb fook. His mom called him downstairs in the first one. duh!

I fear my reasoning may be a bit too deep for you to grasp.
One of the great things about Kingdom Hearts is that it more or less is what you want it to be- I need something deeper than a random kid bullying shadows in disney settings to even allow myself to play KH. Apparently a lot of you don't. ;)

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
Silverwolf1500 said:
This reminds me of the time when my brother said, "What if Sora and Axel are brothers?"
It is highly unlikely, there is a more internal connection between Sora and BHK. Does, the other side of Sora's heart mean anything? Not everything is genetics. :)
wel no wait a minute. Listen In. Axel May Be another copy of sora. They sorta look the same. But what if some shells can still have hearts. I think I'm just going to wait for the fooking yevon domit game to come out cus you all wanna be right when someone has to at least be worng. Why don't we just finish the cnversation on this thread at that.

DiZ'journey

but he got his heart back so sora may have had a shell when he first became a heartless but he got his heart back so the shell be gone at this point and a shell dosen't have a heart so it cant weild a keyblade therefore bhk is not a shell. namine could be a shell no one prooved she isn't but if she is a shell she would not be kairi's shell because kairi got her heart back as well besides her body was lying around andit wasnt moving so it wouldnt be Namine.

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
kerobaroes said:
don't call me a dumby, and tidus has no twin as far as we know. and no everyone does not have a twin, i don't have a twin. can someone help out a bit here? i know you guys are reading this!
The theory in the real world is that everyone person is born with a twin somewhere in the world. now. i am leaveing it to the game 2 explain. @ disk of KH2 fun!!!!:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back