• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora a heartless in battle????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korm

I didnt see another thread about this, but when I went back to Twilight Town, and when I fought all the nobodies Sora turned into a heartless and attacked rapidly! I didnt post this before becuase I was at my dads house and he doesnt have an ISP. But this is true, I didnt know wheather to put it into the SPOILER FOrum or what....

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, it does that if you over use drives. It's called Anti-Form. You can reduce the chance of that happening by using Final Form often, dont use drives at all, or drive before going into battle.

The attacks are strong but you cant heal, use magic or revert. You could call it a gift and a curse.

Last edited:

Korm

Ok thanks, I like the way that happens then lol. I wish that would happen during the heartless war part b/c i just finished it.

Sas-K

the first time I encountered this i was like "WTF!! soras a heartless!!??!" later I realized it was a another form of sora, sora's Anti-Form I really think this form is better than the rest Im jus saying sora in anti form rocks!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, probably a side effect of the drives. At first I was like, whoa, now Sora can blend in with the Heartless and not get attacked, but I was just lying to myself. Anyway, its cool, because its a strong form, but, even if you choose Valor Form and has 7 drive gauges and if you happen to be in Anti-Form, when its over, it goes all the way to zero.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Yeah, probably a side effect of the drives. At first I was like, whoa, now Sora can blend in with the Heartless and not get attacked, but I was just lying to myself. Anyway, its cool, because its a strong form, but, even if you choose Valor Form and has 7 drive gauges and if you happen to be in Anti-Form, when its over, it goes all the way to zero.

But it's still cool! So you noticed the white letters!?!

White_Feather

i wasnt that surprised since i saw Sora's dark form in the guide book but i was surprised of his controls and the way he'd would appear randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back