• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora a heartless in battle????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
You're probably wondering why I put all that in spoiler tags; it's because - yep, you guessed it (no prizes though :p ) - this should be be in the spoiler forum. And also, we've had a lot of these threads too, even though it's been a YEAR since KH2 came out (in USA and Japan). I can understand it, but seriously look through the past threads and you'll find a few like this one. But this is probably the first thread where it's actually being discussed (as opposed to the flaming in the other thread). I'll ask a mod to have this moved to the spoiler forum (not closed if I can manage it), that's where this should be.

kaisers love

[/FONT][/FONT]
the only really bad thing about it is it has not so good defence kinda.

as much as i would like to agree with you, because i think it looks cool, and they should make it a usable form in kh2/fm+, but looking cool is about all it has going for it, that and moving at double speed and having a very high combo count. Because in the bradygames strad. guide it reads,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

btw i didn,t need the strad. guide to beat the game just in case anyone was wondering.

my bad on making the spoiler box so long, but hey at least i used it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back