• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • 7 Days Later
No way in hell am I going to be able to afford a PS5 this year. Maybe towards the end of next year? Idk. I'm happy with my PS4 and Switch for now, and by the time I have some money saved up there'll probably be a Slim model or at the very least some more color/special edition varieties to choose from.

Super hyped for Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank: A Rift Apart, and Final Fantasy XVI personally.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
  • Team Classic
  • Red Travels the Farthest
Buying a PS5 is one thing... Purchasing games after the new price-hike is another. Our economy is already a wee bit o shite here in the US, and it is so very rare when a video game is commensurate to the current $60 asking price. Took $90 for KH3 to be the game I wanted. Why do I want to gamble on launch-window games with that amount of money? It's stupid. They'll make a press release patting themselves on the back that games will have less MTX now, but this price hike isn't to accommodate developers, it's Sony trying to recoup after selling the PS5 at a loss.

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Purchasing games after the new price-hike is another.
Isn't the price hike from $59.99 to $69.99 just for AAA games coming from Sony's first party studios? But regardless of that, I could see it turning into an industry trend, seeing as how if consumers are willing to pay for it, then other devs will float into the idea.

it's Sony trying to recoup after selling the PS5 at a loss.
Yep. Games like Call of Duty, selling in the million units with a $69.99 price tag, could cement it as an industry trend.

Nevermind the add of micro transactions and DLC.

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Team Classic
  • Dream Team
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
Even if I did manage to find the PS5 at a deal this year, I still wouldn't buy it yet. Don't the new systems always have a bunch of bugs when they first release?

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
I'll wait for the Slim version before I even start thinking about buying a PS5.

Even if I did manage to find the PS5 at a deal this year, I still wouldn't buy it yet. Don't the new systems always have a bunch of bugs when they first release?
Yup.

NoWay

Awards
I only have a PS4 but I want to get a PS3 next. I need to play the PS3 games I missed when I was younger. Instead of buying the next generation I’m more interested in diving into the last gen. :LOL:

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
I want either a remaster of the Ratchet and Clank PS3 games or put them on PSNow, and then release PSNow in Australia. Then I'll have them and the Final Fantasy XIII series and I never have to think about the PS3 ever again.

Later today (a.k.a. in 8 hours), Japanese YouTubers will be releasing their gameplay of various PS5 games. No idea if they're going to show the console, UI, home screen page or anything other than the games. So far I know there'll be Astro's Playroom, Balan Wonderworld, Devil May Cry 5, and Godfall.

NoWay

Awards
I want either a remaster of the Ratchet and Clank PS3 games or put them on PSNow, and then release PSNow in Australia. Then I'll have them and the Final Fantasy XIII series and I never have to think about the PS3 ever again.
These are the reasons why I want to have the PS3. :LOL:
In PSNow Germany there are Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time, Nexus, Q-Force and All 4 One. I didn’t play Tools of Destruction but watched the cutscenes on YouTube to know the story for Quest for Booty and A Crack in Time.. And now I also want the Trilogy collection of the first three games. But the collection is not on PSNow. And I also want to lay Gladiator which still seems to be in the PS3 Store.. Oh boy I really love Ratchet and Clank.

And as you mentioned I also need to play FF13.

PSNow is such a nice way to play older games. I really want Sony to add many more titles from the PS1 and PS2 generation. Imagine being able to play every PS game
on one console. Microsoft did a great job with the gamepass.