• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that can be possible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade-user

do u think it might be possible that xigbar is mx's apprentice? i mean ven did knock off the apprentice's mask but we never got to see his face and xigbar does have that big scar on his face and does wear an eyepatch and he maybe doesnt wanna feel that pain so fights ranged from that time on AND SPOILERS:

when xion kicked the crap outta him he saw his memory of ventus and people only see memories of people connected to sora through her thats why he sees kairi (except with black hair)

P.s sorry i dont know how to hide things and sorry if sum1 already said this.

State

Awards
do u think it might be possible that xigbar is mx's apprentice?
No, it was though of it in the past but, it was pretty denied by a fact: Braig (Xigbar) met TAV when he was an apprentice of Ansem.
i mean ven did knock off the apprentice's mask but we never got to see his face and xigbar does have that big scar on his face and does wear an eyepatch and he maybe doesnt wanna feel that pain so fights ranged from that time on AND SPOILERS:

when xion kicked the crap outta him he saw his memory of ventus and people only see memories of people connected to sora through her thats why he sees kairi (except with black hair)
Really now? Could you direct us to this video that shows Vanitas getting his helmet knocked-out? Braig (xigbar) could've gotten that scar in some fight or something that wasn't related to KH BbS. Maybe he even got it when he was experimenting with Heartless. Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus because he met him once when he was an apprentice to Ansem, read: first statement.
We have a FAQ for a reason, compadre.

Grey

Nomura said that Vanitas's name being similar to Ventus kind of made it seem like Vanitas was destined for the name.

As in, Vanitas and Ventus are more than likely connected.

Xibgar being Vanitas doesn't make much sense, then, considering that Xigbar isn't a big part of Roxas's story, and considering that, when Sora fought Xigbar, it wasn't some grand finale battle or anything, I doubt there's that sort of connection.

In other words, no. It's possible that Xigbar met Ven when Xigbar was Braig (Lexaeus also saw Xion as Ven, did he not?), but I don't think that means that Briag is Vanitas.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
do u think it might be possible that xigbar is mx's apprentice?
Personally no, I don't think so. I don't think Vantias would call VAT heroes, and I don't think he had a keyblade using past.
i mean ven did knock off the apprentice's mask but we never got to see his face and xigbar does have that big scar on his face and does wear an eyepatch and he maybe doesnt wanna feel that pain so fights ranged from that time on AND SPOILERS:
True it's possible that he could have been scarred during BBS, something tells me he won't be in a fight with Ven considering how he talks about the keyblade. He talks about it as if he didn't have one. Plus theres the whole height difference. Roxas Van, and Ven are about the same height and Roxas is not as tall as Xigbar.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
do u think it might be possible that xigbar is mx's apprentice? i mean ven did knock off the apprentice's mask but we never got to see his face and xigbar does have that big scar on his face and does wear an eyepatch and he maybe doesnt wanna feel that pain so fights ranged from that time on
1. Vanitas doesn't sound like Xigbar, or have his physique
2. I think I heard that the scar and yellow eyes are effects of overexposure to darkness...Saix has a scar, too
3. It was said that Terra knocked off his helmet

[spoilers] *Insert notes here* [/spoilers]

^That's the code

keyblade-user

oh damn lol my b i mustve got my facts mixed up and ii didnt know about the vanitas thing but u never know cuz if if the terra = xehanort thing is true he couldve changed his name too but if he really did meet him as an apprentice then the whole thing is screwed XD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
dont think so >.<
for many reasons.

mainly, xigbar met them when he was alkready an apprentice xD
also by the way he talks about xemnas being found by ATW

keyblade-user

haha youre right that wouldve been too easy to find out but then again xigbar mentioned ven giving him a look when he got beat up by xion if they met what did xigbar do for ven to give him that hateful look?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
haha youre right that wouldve been too easy to find out but then again xigbar mentioned ven giving him a look when he got beat up by xion if they met what did xigbar do for ven to give him that hateful look?
still unknown
we'll find out in BBS

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Or we might get to see a preview of Braig meets Ven on the screenshots revealed for this month scan, if Radiant Garden is one of the two worlds featured on it.

A

Azrael

Nomura said that Vanitas's name being similar to Ventus kind of made it seem like Vanitas was destined for the name.

As in, Vanitas and Ventus are more than likely connected.

Xibgar being Vanitas doesn't make much sense, then, considering that Xigbar isn't a big part of Roxas's story, and considering that, when Sora fought Xigbar, it wasn't some grand finale battle or anything, I doubt there's that sort of connection.

In other words, no. It's possible that Xigbar met Ven when Xigbar was Braig (Lexaeus also saw Xion as Ven, did he not?), but I don't think that means that Briag is Vanitas.

I'm sure that Van is connected to Ven, perhaps his Unversed or a Replica?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think that Vanitas is an Unversed or even a Replica but the fact he just 'came out' of MX at The Gathering in the TGS 09 trailer and the KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending, might support this.

I just don't want another 'Xion is Sora's clone' to happen.

Another thing we need to know about Vanitas is how TAV get to know him in the first place? And how did MX took him in as his apprentice?

Grey

I'm sure that Van is connected to Ven, perhaps his Unversed or a Replica?

I'm not entirely sure... I thought Unversed for a while, but why would MX train an Unversed as an apprentice?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Perhaps the facts that MX has something of Ven's (most likely memories) and that both Ven and Van have gear-keyblades are important in defining the relationship between the two.

keyblade-user

itd be awkward if they were brothers cuz in the scan u see them in roxas's room from the virtual twilight town.(we all kno its not really roxas's) and they're just chillin there maybe that room could have some sort of secret clue in the future cuz why would they be there of all places?

w8 nvm i mistook that circular thing for that ball thing he has in there

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
Hence, the use of the Organization's uniform, black coats.

it doesnt matter if nobodies are darkness or not. they are in the twilight....

I believe Nomura has said that the physical effects of darkness don't affect on nobodies. if xigbar and saix were overexposed to darknesss why doesn't Xaldin, Zexion, Lexaeus have orange/yellow eyes if they gave up their hearts as well as Xehanort?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
To Keyblade user: I think that place is in Land of Departure.

Ven and Vanitas is like Sora and Riku. The two of them being rivals, and maybe friends before Vanitas' disappearance which later led them becoming enemies. Many people think that Vanitas is an Unversed, because the fact of Xehanort's Heartless as a human and Org XIII Nobodies retain their human appearance, thus indicating a Human type Unversed might appear.

Samhain

Bronze Member
yup ^

i believe that too. they are the same height. they have the same similar name. hes the only 1 ven has encountered with (most likely in the entire game) 1 on 1, and has spoken to ven how terra isn't going to be terra anymore. a trick? a sign to indicate maybe he isn't "that" bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back