• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something i've been thinking about Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hello everyone! This is just a little something I've been thinking about concerning Terra, and I think it has lead me to not believe he will turn into the current Xehanort. All right, well we all remember the scene where Terra tells Aqua that they will "...chase the light too." (the scene where Terra is telling Aqua his plan to chase the PoH so along the way they can run into Master Xehanort.) Well i think this scene happened before the scene where Maleficent is telling Ven and Aqua that Terra is power hungry and wants the power of darkness. So what I'm saying is; 1. Terra decides to chase the PoH to run into Master Xehanort. 2. Terra runs into Maleficent who is also chasing the PoH and thinks "Hey. Why not I work with this witch to find those PoH faster" 3. Ven and Aqua come along and say they are friends with Terra and "heroes" to Maleficent and Maleficent believes that Terra is truly working with her and tells Aqua and Ven that Terra is after the power of darkness because he wants the PoH and he is working with Maleficent. 4. This leads Ven and Aqua to have doubts about their friend.

Why I think this is possible is because Nomura has said that Terra is a guy who puts his goals first which would lead him to "use" Maleficent. Nomura has also said that Terra is "not a bad guy", which would mean he did join Maleficent but for a good intention (to run into Master Xehanort and bring him down).

All this has made me believe that Terra will not turn into the darkness power hungry Xehanort of today but he will seem like the "bad guy" because he puts his goals first, resulting in him making not rather wise decisions.

I'm not sure but I do believe Nomura has also said that Terra's actions will lead Aqua and Ven to worry about there friend Terra which also makes me believe this is true.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
so basically maleificant gives terra the power of darkness?

it seems to similar too what happened to riku. its not a bad theory though

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hello everyone! This is just a little something I've been thinking about concerning Terra, and I think it has lead me to not believe he will turn into the current Xehanort. All right, well we all remember the scene where Terra tells Aqua that they will "...chase the light too." (the scene where Terra is telling Aqua his plan to chase the PoH so along the way they can run into Master Xehanort.) Well i think this scene happened before the scene where Maleficent is telling Ven and Aqua that Terra is power hungry and wants the power of darkness. So what I'm saying is; 1. Terra decides to chase the PoH to run into Master Xehanort. 2. Terra runs into Maleficent who is also chasing the PoH and thinks "Hey. Why not I work with this witch to find those PoH faster" 3. Ven and Aqua come along and say they are friends with Terra and "heroes" to Maleficent and Maleficent believes that Terra is truly working with her and tells Aqua and Ven that Terra is after the power of darkness because he wants the PoH and he is working with Maleficent. 4. This leads Ven and Aqua to have doubts about their friend.

Why I think this is possible is because Nomura has said that Terra is a guy who puts his goals first which would lead him to "use" Maleficent. Nomura has also said that Terra is "not a bad guy", which would mean he did join Maleficent but for a good intention (to run into Master Xehanort and bring him down).

All this has made me believe that Terra will not turn into the darkness power hungry Xehanort of today but he will seem like the "bad guy" because he puts his goals first, resulting in him making not rather wise decisions.

I'm not sure but I do believe Nomura has also said that Terra's actions will lead Aqua and Ven to worry about there friend Terra which also makes me believe this is true.

I wouldn't see how this is not far from the truth. I could see Terra dabbling in the darkness a bit, just to get his goals completed. I see him as goal-oriented type of guy. I could also see him using darkness to protect his friends, as "his response" (obviously not the true response in TGS '07 trailer) to "Those who turn to the darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade" is "I don't care about being a master.. This power.. I use it for my friends!!"

Also, my idea of how the merge might of happened (if it did) is that Terra had to stop MX at all costs and one of the "new powers" he might of learned from Maleificent or his master might of related to the merging of hearts, beings and he did this as a last resort.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Personally I just see Maleficent giving Terra "words of encouragement" to seek darkness, not her actual giving him the ability to use it. He seems pretty strong as it is so I assume this is his decision considering MX looking for the BoPL, which ultimately leads to darkness.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Basically you are saying Terra pulls a "Riku"? nah. too predictable

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Basically you are saying Terra pulls a "Riku"? nah. too predictable

Predictable yes, but history does tend to repeat itself...
Though Terra seems more independent/confident so I'm guessing he doesn't truly give in.

Hehe that's another thing Riku and Terra share :laugh:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah Yttrx, ya could be right seeing as how 3 Keybladers are trying to stop a "Xehanort" from getting his greedy hands on Kingdom Hearts, 10 years appart XD

shadowred3

sounds posible. but what if instead terra fought malifisant and lost once. then malificant gave terra some darkness and tried to use terra? terra tries to resist and keeps fighting but over time the darkness overpowers him and he kills MX to gain his darkness therefor becoming MX himself?

and zexion will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

davethekhfan

wow you're the only other person to think that terra will not turn into xehanort i mean personally i think that MX apprentice turns into xehanort because MX says that the apprentice is "a man infused with darkness" and MX seemed pretty ashamed.

The Enchanted

That quote...
"He is a man infused with darkenss"

It can apply to any male main character in BBS.
So..

Terra
Ven
DS

Personally, I think it's Terra, though Ven would be more tragic.

The Enchanted

He's the most obvious choice.

Personally, I think it's Terra.
WHY?
Beucase if you think about it Terra actually uses darkness, no?
So why can't it be him.

What would make more sense is if he was talking to Ven about this, tempting him to unleash his darkness and then MX would use him for something. Also it would take Terra out of the picutre from interferring.

But then again, those are my thoughts on the quote.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
im not saying it cant be terra, we wont know till the game comes out i guess.

just personal opinion id say MX would know more about DS

and i always thought he was talking to terra when he said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back