• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something i noticed on the Special Trailer.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomon

So, in the end of the Sp. Trailer, we see Riku and Mickey at the Room Where Nothing Gathers, right? Then we see Mickey walljumping on the...big...chair...things... to get to someone, right? Most tought it was MX, right? We also see Sora sitting in one of those...big...chair things in the end, where they show Naminé, Terra, Aqua, Ventus' Armor and stuff:
o6HZg.png

...No? Yes? Well, i tought it was.
So there was i, watching the Sp. Trailer for the 23984729837492837th time (Yes, i can't stop watching it), and payed more attention to this part, and noticed...THIS!
YqlNF.png

5sPUW.png

BEHOLD! Mickey wasn't going for MX, He was going to save Sora! Oh god, mind blown.

Roxas and Xion

We already know that, but there's a diference between these chairs, there is one bigger, where mickey is trying to reach to sora, and other smaller, where sora sits alone

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everyone knew he was trying to reach Sora ^^a

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Did you forget that these chairs can change height? In the first picture with Sora the thing has just been lowered, possibly so that either the MF, Braig, Xemnas or Ansem SoD can place Sora in that chair.

It's definitely not the throne in the Chamber of Waking (which has way higher armrests and the background is blueish) and also not the one in the Chamber of Repose (which is way narrower and has a spiked backrest).

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Something that does make curious though, that's not the usual position they make unconscious people look is it? He's not sitting back in the chair, his hands look to be holding him up.

Which makes me think, maybe he's not quite unconscious, but more in a dazed state, similar to how we saw Kairi on the pirate ship in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back