• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something (Big?) I noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I have no clue if this has been mentioned. But I was re-watching the secret endings for stuff I might've missed and sure enough, I noticed that the DS's boots are the same type of boots that Xehanort was wearing in the cutscene where Mickey remembered who he was. The Organization wears them too but this isn't the point.

The Point is that the DS is wearing the same type of boots as Xehanort. Now Im not sure if MX is, but it doesn't really look like he is. as But here's the video of the secret ending. Exactly 2 minutes into the video is where the boots are seen. YouTube - Kingdom hearts 2 II Final Mix+ Secret Ending Complet Version

And here's teh cutscene with Xehanort. YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 46

Try to pause it at exactly 54 seconds. You can see the little circular crevice in the boots. Not a great shot but its the best I could get. ^.^; They're the same. =o!

Could this mean the DS=Xehanort? Now before you go saying "Oh well the Organization wears these too." (Which they do) remember who started the Organization. Xemnas. Nobody of the aforementioned Xehanort. =] I MIGHT be on to something. I dunno if this is that important. But yeah. Figured i'd point it out to people. This would be less important if Mx was wearing the same kind of boots but he isn't is he? ;D

Let me know what you think.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
YES! more evidence of the DS= Xehanort. Also, in the secret ending they purposely show DS and MX's feet before he launches up that mass of land. Maybe if and when MX is defeated DS just takes his boots and runs.

Hades said this yesterday
Or, DS, presumed dead, tries to go and help MX. Right when MX is pushed out of Terra, he's hurled straight into DS. This causes an accidental possession.

This could indrectly explain why Xehanort's heartless also wears the same clothes as MX and When Riku is possessed by Xehanort's heartless he wears the similar outfit of the DS.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
YES! more evidence of the DS= Xehanort. Also, in the secret ending they purposely show DS and MX's feet before he launches up that mass of land. Maybe if and when MX is defeated DS just takes his boots and runs.

XD Something along those lines. I found that odd too. Showing the feet before the mass land up thing. Or maybe MX tries to experiment on Xehanort using his Kingdom Hearts and something just goes wrong.

I hope this thread attracts more high rep-people too. I'm always interested to hear what they have to say on these theories.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I hope this thread attracts more high rep-people too. I'm always interested to hear what they have to say on these theories.

Me too, I know a decent amount and I humbly say I have some reasonable theories...but I am nowhere near a lot of other people.

Off topic, I really want to know what the Eye on some of the keyblade is supposed to symbolize, I just noticed it on MX and DS keyblades, and I know the way to dawn and i think oblivion have it as well.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Me too, I know a decent amount and I humbly say I have some reasonable theories...but I am nowhere near a lot of other people.

Off topic, I really want to know what the Eye on some of the keyblade is supposed to symbolize, I just noticed it on MX and DS keyblades, and I know the way to dawn and i think oblivion have it as well.

Its on WtD becaues of Soul Eater. Riku's sword turned into WtD. And the eye on Soul Eater/WtD looks strikingly similar to the one on the DS and MX's keyblades. I haven't the foggiest what it means though. Maybe its a darkness thing?

Arcon-Death

HAHA.. I honestly believe we have some viable proof here... though it could have been lazy game designers

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Crap I'm a n00b dammit T_T I haven't had internet for a while... so is DS that bald guy or that guy with the riku suit thing? Or vice-versa... please help and I'm on a phone so I can't go on youtube or I would look.... oh and P.S how do you make a thread

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Crap I'm a n00b dammit T_T I haven't had internet for a while... so is DS that bald guy or that guy with the riku suit thing? Or vice-versa... please help and I'm on a phone so I can't go on youtube or I would look.... oh and P.S how do you make a thread

The DS is the Riku suit guy and you make a thread by going to the area you want to make a thread in and there should be a crate new thread button at the near top of the page. Just click that.

V

V.A.T.13

Wells since the DS is "a part of" the MX then the same boots shouldn't be that big a deal.
And since we already know the MX is some part of Xehanort in some way, this should be obvious right? D:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
HAHA.. I honestly believe we have some viable proof here... though it could have been lazy game designers

Not trying to be an asshole, but I think that Nomura and co. have nearly every single detail planned out, so I think the shot of the boots has some sort of meaning.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Wells since the DS is "a part of" the MX then the same boots shouldn't be that big a deal.
And since we already know the MX is some part of Xehanort in some way, this should be obvious right? D:

But MX is wearing different boots. Why wouldn't Xehanort's (Ansems apprentice) come out looking like MX's boots rather than the DS's? And what about the shot of the DS's feet before the land rising thing?

Arcon-Death

Ultima Fenrir said:
Not trying to be an asshole, but I think that Nomura and co. have nearly every single detail planned out, so I think the shot of the boots has some sort of meaning.

Good point, I do suppose that leaves the question to be answered: but then who is MX in all this......

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Thank you Xirsch_2 I thought for sure that I would get a bunch of crap about not knowing ^.^ and that really is a good observation.... hmm..... I kinda thought kinda to myself that xhenoart was DS and he was like an apprentice to that MX guy taking into account that this is supposedly the past....

V

V.A.T.13

But MX is wearing different boots. Why wouldn't Xehanort's (Ansems apprentice) come out looking like MX's boots rather than the DS's? And what about the shot of the DS's feet before the land rising thing?
Because they are practically the same person thats why. o.o;

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I have no clue if this has been mentioned. But I was re-watching the secret endings for stuff I might've missed and sure enough, I noticed that the DS's boots are the same type of boots that Xehanort was wearing in the cutscene where Mickey remembered who he was. The Organization wears them too but this isn't the point.

The Point is that the DS is wearing the same type of boots as Xehanort. Now Im not sure if MX is, but it doesn't really look like he is. as But here's the video of the secret ending. Exactly 2 minutes into the video is where the boots are seen.

You must be mistakened... The boots that are similiar to Xehanort, Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas are those of Master Xehanort, not DS... DS' boots are similiar to Riku's...

YES! more evidence of the DS= Xehanort.

Actually, no... All this supports is that MX=Xehanort... And believe me, this is not new... Hades and myself have discovered this long ago...

[√]Genuflect
The eye is the eye of horus or eye of ra which is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power from deities, in this case from Horus or Ra.
Not sure about it though.

here's a thread for that:
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/88253-egyptian-mythology-all-connects.html

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, it's a good thoery. And yes the boots look alike, AND mx+ds= Xehanort? WTF?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Long time, no see TSora... How's R.O.X.A.S been...?

mx+ds= Xehanort?

Well, I'd perfere this possibility over that stupid Terra+MX = Xehanort one...
Plus, this helps explain why Riku got clothes similair to the DS and the whole "eye" thing...

EDIT: Ah...! I just thought of something... Nomura said that MX had an apprentice, who is obviously the DS... So, perhaps the part of BBS where MX splits in two and the second half transforms into the DS may be concept showing that MX and the DS will combine into Xehanort...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back