• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something (Big?) I noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Long time, no see TSora... How's R.O.X.A.S been...?

Well, I'd perfere this possibility over that stupid Terra+MX = Xehanort one...
Plus, this helps explain why Riku got clothes similair to the DS and the whole "eye" thing...

]
*pouts* NO U

But anyway, Nomura has half-explained already that Riku's DS-like outfit was sort of like an anti-form to him. So the DS himself is most likely in HIS own anti-form-like outfit...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, its definitely MX wearing the boots there. I also dont think MX is part of Xehanort. I would go with DS or Terra.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I also dont think MX is part of Xehanort.

That's not looking very likely...all the forms of Xehanort have many, many similarities to MX...so at most, it's either MX+Terra=Xehanort, or DS+Xehanort. Unless this is what you meant...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
That's not looking very likely...all the forms of Xehanort have many, many similarities to MX...so at most, it's either MX+Terra=Xehanort, or DS+Xehanort. Unless this is what you meant...
Yeah, I see that they have the same clothes but it could just be the apprentice trying to follow his master. MX doesnt look anything like Xehanort, he is ancient. Terra however does look like Xehanort, and we havent seen DS yet, plus there are many logical theories that I've seen about DS or Terra (or DS and Terra) being Xehanort.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, I see that they have the same clothes but it could just be the apprentice trying to follow his master.

Lol, it's much more than just clothes. You're just not looking deep enough. They have similar personalities, similar looks (eye color, noses, pointed ears, etc), high status and power among their kind( Xehanort=leader of heartless,Xemnas=leader of nobodies, MX=powerful keyblade master) guardians( XH=Heartless, Xemnas=clone, MX= DS/apprentice), similar mannerisms( handtalking, facial expressions, etc)...the similarities are numerous.

So all in all, all those similarities clearly can't just be an apprentice trying to follow his master. It can't be Terra or DS by themselves, it wouldn't add up.

MX doesnt look anything like Xehanort, he is ancient.

Take away the age difference for a moment...

Comparison.jpg

If you can't see the similarities, then I think you need some glasses. Also, lol, I didn't know appearance couldn't change in KH.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
EDIT: Ah...! I just thought of something... Nomura said that MX had an apprentice, who is obviously the DS... So, perhaps the part of BBS where MX splits in two and the second half transforms into the DS may be concept showing that MX and the DS will combine into Xehanort...

Maybe MX isn't the master at all, and maybe DS isn't the apprentice at all either

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe MX isn't the master at all,

Uh, MX=Master Xehanort. He's a keyblade master. It's been confirmed. What do you mean?

and maybe DS isn't the apprentice at all either

Well, then, who is it? It's clearly him. It can't be anyone else. A connection between DS and MX has been clearly emphasized, and it's perfectly reasonable to assume that DS is MX's apprentice.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I mean maybe like it's a different Master and Appretentice than MX and DS, but it's probably them. I know MX is a keyblade master, I mean a different type of master who's not MX. But ya never know with Nomura..

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Lol, it's much more than just clothes. You're just not looking deep enough. They have similar personalities, similar looks (eye color, noses, pointed ears, etc), high status and power among their kind( Xehanort=leader of heartless,Xemnas=leader of nobodies, MX=powerful keyblade master) guardians( XH=Heartless, Xemnas=clone, MX= DS/apprentice), similar mannerisms( handtalking, facial expressions, etc)...the similarities are numerous.

So all in all, all those similarities clearly can't just be an apprentice trying to follow his master. It can't be Terra or DS by themselves, it wouldn't add up.

Comparison.jpg

If you can't see the similarities, then I think you need some glasses. Also, lol, I didn't know appearance couldn't change in KH.
Hmmm, I've gone through theories as well, and as far as I'm believing, Master Xehanort is not our known Xehanort. There must be reasons why he looks like Terra. Also DS's face has not been seen at all yet. There's a big chance that he could be Xehanort according to many theories, and Nomura said we dont know anyone from SH video, but DS wasnt in SH, he only appeared in BBS. I think he is someone that we know and that's why his mask was never removed for his photo shoot. Somehow, I got a feeling that someone is Xehanort.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think there are multiple parts that combine to create Xehanort or Xehanort is some sort of symbiote for lack of better terms. If Terra was to become Xehanort I don't think he would be speaking of his hatred toward him. If he was Xehanort wouldn't he be in either his heartless or Xemnas. The only viable indicators I see as to where Xehanort is Terra are these: 1. Terra's eyes turning yellow, 2. Terra's hair appears to be a shorter form of Xehanort/Xemnas. BUT Xehanort himself had brown eyes not yellow.

In other words i don't buy the Terra= Xehanort idea.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Comparison.jpg

Their chins all curve in too. o_O; Yeah i'm pretty sure that MX HAS to be part of the whole Xehanort thing somehow. I mean come on. How couldn't he be? This game is to talk about Xehanorts past. So somebody, whether it be the DS (As we don't know what he looks like yet) or Terra has to undergo some unknown process that leaves us with the confused, white haired crazy man we all know and love.

Personally, I don't think its Terra+MX=Xehanort. Seeing as how the DS spawns from MX, i'm thinking that MX experimented quite a bit with the heart (As his later self did) and somehow figured out how to make a younger version of himself. Because the DS and MX's keyblades are almost identical. Save for one being red and the other silver. As far as I know other than that they're the same. I'm thinking that the DS, being an experiment of MX, already has some faults, (like the Riku replica) thus somehow later leading to his memory loss and thinking he's Xehanort himself. It would also explain how he could have a nobody and heartless of his own. Because he is in fact a separate being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back