• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about that book doesnt make sense to me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unwritten_alexa

I was replaying KH2 when I finally got to Yen Sid's place. I talked to him then he told me to read the book. when I first played this game I was 15 and kinda did understood the book. It was talking about the story of kh1 and com but it was telling it in a weird way so I took that understanding I thought it was and continued on but when I replayed it I was confused I was like is that what he is saying or is it something else. can anyone explain to me. I know it sounds idiotic but I just wanted to know. Is the book about the story so far or something else?

by the way when i thought of what the book said and went on the dialouge it didnt make sense what sora said after reading it. so yeah, xD

Last edited:

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Im not really sure what you're saying, not can I remember what the book said.
But if Im not wrong, it was talking about Sora's past adventures ( not really sure if it did talk about the future, meanig KH2) =/ I dunno.

canito_q

Hmm, nice question, i dont knowe it either XD, ill edit with the news
EDIT: ok, so te book says:

THE BEGINNING: Each journey gives rise to the chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farewell. When a farewell leads to a journey, the worlds open their heart. Those chosen by the light or ensnared by darkness. Friends who share the same bonds, though their paths may differ. When you doubt the path trod thus far, when the hand you held is lost to you, gaze anew at the heart that once was... for all the asnwers are within.

INTERLUDE: A long dream. A sad farewell, hanging in the air in the ¨world between¨. What is reality? What is Illusion? The path chosen by the young boy leads to his memories. When caught in the stream of the days and nights going past gaze anew at your steps... for the all confusion will end.

THE FUTURE STORY: Will the day come when this battle, born of confusion, will end? It is different things to different people. Can the reality be that which is hidden? The reason is more existence. Still, memories can be believed. Be not afraid. Entrust your body to the soothing waves of your memories. By and by, your fleeting rest will be over... and everything will begin

Of course!..... wait, no, I dont get it XD.

Lets see, this may mean sora´s story, BBS, or/and 358:
beginnig : journeys give rise blah blah blah, worls open their heart, those chosen by light (sora) or ensnared by darkness (riku), blah blah, for all the answer are within, makes sense. Then it says a long dream in the world between or CO, reality or memories, and illusion and those fake memories, path to CO chosen by sora, all the confusion will end(wake up), also makes sense. Battle born of confusion will end, defeat org, memories back, then i dont understand the rest, thats where it makes no sense to me. it can mean that the story is not about sora, but VAT, thats why it says and everything will begin or thats 358 meaning confusion as not remembering (still, memories can be believed) , battle by escpaing the org, different things to different people, means different opinions in the org, then, sora wakes up and ''everything will begin''

Last edited:

sdr08

the beginning is bbs

the interlude is kh1

the future story is kh2

ObsidianOblivion

Actually, the beginning is KH1. The Interlude is CoM, and the Future Story is KH2....

INTERLUDE: A long dream. A sad farewell, hanging in the air in the ¨world between¨. What is reality? What is Illusion? The path chosen by the young boy leads to his memories. When caught in the stream of the days and nights going past gaze anew at your steps... for the all confusion will end.

Castle Oblivion is "the world between". The "sad farewell" is when Sora and Namine have to part ways. "What is reality? What is Illusion?" is talking about the whole "chain of memories in Sora's heart" thing.

I've read this in a previous threat, but I'm not all that sure where Oo;
So yeah. Pretty close xD

sdr08

Actually, the beginning is KH1. The Interlude is CoM, and the Future Story is KH2....

Castle Oblivion is "the world between". The "sad farewell" is when Sora and Namine have to part ways. "What is reality? What is Illusion?" is talking about the whole "chain of memories in Sora's heart" thing.

So yeah. Pretty close xD

oh yeah XD, thanks for correcting my post

Trimms

It's pretty obvious that it's KH1, CoM, KH2, in that order.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane

So yeah. Pretty close xD

This sounds as right as it could get. For me that is :D

Muse

you look atrocious
Heh what? But BBS does come first. Its BBS, KH1, COM, KH2.

No, no. In the book. It goes KH1, CoM, and then KH2. Chronologically, it would go BBS, KH1, CoM, Coded, Days, and then KH2.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
What if it doesn't have to do with previous KH games?

It could've been foreshadowing that there was going to be future KH games, three of them.

The Beginnning: Birth By Sleep
Interlude: 358/2 Days
The Future Story: KH Coded

I could be that KH3 might be the future story, but Coded fits better.

Aetheus

Each journey gives rise to the chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farewell. When a farewell leads to a journey, the worlds open their heart. Those chosen by the light or ensnared by darkness. Friends who share the same bonds, though their paths may differ. When you doubt the path trod thus far, when the hand you held is lost to you, gaze anew at the heart that once was... for all the answers are within.

Sounds pretty much like KH 1 to me. The mentions of "journeys" and "farewells" as well as "heart of worlds" are all obviously references to Sora's adventure around the Disney worlds.The "friends that share the same bonds" could be Riku and Sora. All that talk about "doubt[ing] the path trod thus far" and "gazing at the heart that once was" is probably about Riku, considering what he did in KH 1.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
lol, I barely read this.

No, no. In the book. It goes KH1, CoM, and then KH2. Chronologically, it would go BBS, KH1, CoM, Coded, Days, and then KH2.

Wrong! ^.^

In order of time its:

BBS, KH1, CoM, Days, KH2 and then Coded

Coded is set after KH2, not before.

unwritten_alexa

I think that too. That its all 3 game so far in KH2 but then I think what if its a hint of the future of kh? Then at that point I get confused! xD

unwritten_alexa

Its not "thinking" its a fact.

no because it may be talking about the game how what is going to happen later in KH2 but it may also be of the other games coming out. But you know what who knows? But I do THINK, because its my opinion, that it is about kh1, kh com and kh3. the end! xD;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back