• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some RP Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Yeah just do ot be god modding, bcause Aang got his ass kicked a few times,and yes I am fire, the do he same type of kung fu as i do/did
i ask you to look back on my RP past and see if i ever even once godmodded. you will find i have not. i am a fair fighter and i often take more than my fair share of hits. sometimes i even lose. i don't understand that last part about kung fu though...

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
i ask you to look back on my RP past and see if i ever even once godmodded. you will find i have not. i am a fair fighter and i often take more than my fair share of hits. sometimes i even lose. i don't understand that last part about kung fu though...

Oh lol i was saying that to Sol, but every bending style is a type of Martial arts, and i did the fire bending one

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
It's a good thing my firebender oc is going to be exiled in the rp so he can still be your rival, it would just be werid if me and you had a normal oc characters.:lol:

Ok and my character is going be like Zuko in a way, just not the exiled part.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back