• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some RP Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Well, i've been thinking of 2 RPs i want to do. I recently been watching Avatar: Last Air bender, and i kinda want to make and RP, but can't really think of a solid story. Also, i've been playing Killzone, and thinking of making a Sequel of KZ2. So what do you think, should i go with this or not? Also if anyone wants to help me on a good story for the Avatar just PM your Ideas to me. Thank you

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Well, i've been thinking of 2 RPs i want to do. I recently been watching Avatar: Last Air bender, and i kinda want to make and RP, but can't really think of a solid story. Also, i've been playing Killzone, and thinking of making a Sequel of KZ2. So what do you think, should i go with this or not? Also if anyone wants to help me on a good story for the Avatar just PM your Ideas to me. Thank you

There's lots of storylinse ya can do for a avatar RP.

1. You could make a AU storyline, Like what if Aang lost the battle agaist Ozai.

2. OR ya could just make the storyline many years in the future.

3. There's alos he story of before the avatar, it could be years before the war even started.

All ya gotta do is think and it will come to ya.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

1. You could make a AU storyline, Like what if Aang lost the battle agaist Ozai.

3. There's alos he story of before the avatar, it could be years before the war even started.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

There's lots of ideas for storylines for a avatar rp, man ya just have to think.

1. An AU storyline where Aang lost the war.

2. Years after the Cannon ending or fannon, I never really got involed in those paireing wars:31:.

3. Set before the war even started, so all benders are still alive.

4. Maybe you could even make it a full AU, have the same world but none of the charaters or events ever happend.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

There's lots of ideas for storylines for a avatar rp, man ya just have to think.

1. An AU storyline where Aang lost the war.

2. Years after the Cannon ending or fannon, I never really got involed in those paireing wars:31:.

3. Set before the war even started, so all benders are still alive.

4. Maybe you could even make it a full AU, have the same world but none of the charaters or events ever happend.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

OK I've wrote this four times so if this doesn't f**king work I give up, There's lots of storylines to use for avatar RP's.

1. A storyline set after the main events of the show.

2. An AU where Aang lost the war agaist the fire nation.

3. A Storyline set before the war even started.

4. An Au where none of the characters or events of the show ever even happend.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
OK I've wrote this four times so if this doesn't f**king work I give up, There's lots of storylines to use for avatar RP's.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
I'm guessing this was your comps fault, but i think i might just make a Full AU, but say the Air benders were not wiped outt, and with all the real characters ar not in it.

GHAST

I lol'd. 11 consecutive posts. Epic!

I've never played Killzone 2, so I'd say the Avatar role-play.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
I lol'd. 11 consecutive posts. Epic!

I've never played Killzone 2, so I'd say the Avatar role-play.

You don't have too know the story, i will exlain the ending since it is the sequel. Are yu going to join my RP though ?

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
If you 2 want to make it together we can, and don't worry Sol the same thing hapened to someone else.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
:confused:Sorry for all the posts, my comp had a huge glich, lol I still got some virus in it.....:23:
no need to apologize. i found 11 of the same exact posts to be quite epic. possibly just because you did it. Lol. :23:

If you 2 want to make it together we can, and don't worry Sol the same thing hapened to someone else.
well i suppose if this one will last i'll help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back