• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some RP Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Well I went through the ideas and decided to put it together into a intro to the RP. It's just a concept keep in mind. But please read and comment on it. Thanks. ^_^

[FONT=&quot]Behold the world of elements. The elements are that which give enormous power to the four great nations consisting of fire, wind, water and earth, of the four great nations fire stands as the strongest of them all. The warriors of this world can physically and mentally manipulate the elements with a special style of combat known as “bending”. However a great crisis is stirring in the nations as the land of fire is threatening to take the world by force in war. However a secret society of “light benders” are starting to emerge from the shadows. They all claim to want to put an end to the powers at work that are threatening to plunge the world into war. But are their methods truly just, or are they just as evil as the ones who threaten war on the world? Only time will tell…[/FONT]

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Well I went through the ideas and decided to put it together into a intro to the RP. It's just a concept keep in mind. But please read and comment on it. Thanks. ^_^

[FONT=&quot]Behold the world of elements. The elements are that which give enormous power to the four great nations consisting of fire, wind, water and earth, of the four great nations fire stands as the strongest of them all. The warriors of this world can physically and mentally manipulate the elements with a special style of combat known as “bending”. However a great crisis is stirring in the nations as the land of fire is threatening to take the world by force in war. However a secret society of “light benders” are starting to emerge from the shadows. They all claim to want to put an end to the powers at work that are threatening to plunge the world into war. But are their methods truly just, or are they just as evil as the ones who threaten war on the world? Only time will tell…[/FONT]

Pretty good, ya make the fire nation look bad but still had the feeling that ya shouldn't turn ya back on the LB.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
my intentions are to make the fire nation seem like the bad guys but then the light benders come in to "prevent" war. at that point the methods of judgment from the light benders comes into question and it's more of a conflict of who's evil and who's not. at least that's how i envisioned it. but then again this is all an idea based off of the group ideas so it's practice.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
my intentions are to make the fire nation seem like the bad guys but then the light benders come in to "prevent" war. at that point the methods of judgment from the light benders comes into question and it's more of a conflict of who's evil and who's not. at least that's how i envisioned it. but then again this is all an idea based off of the group ideas so it's practice.

Well I'm all fore it, it sounds like a good start, but I wanna know if we still have that secret benders within the LB's?

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Here is an idea for a normal template

Name:

Type of Bending: (Fire, water, earth, air)

Nation: Fire/water/earth/air

Appearence:

Weapons (If any):

Personality:

Bio:

Extra stuff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back