• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

i said this exact same thing, on two of my threads about 3D. and nobody listened to me !!!, the switching of character randomly that is. and drop means dropping in and out of the real and dream worlds.

Faeiri

D: I was hoping that the fact we got a trailer meant they were further along than this...
Oh well, I'd prefer a good game with a longer wait than a rushed game now.

Also, that gameplay sounds...interesting? It could work, I guess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
so we get our new one tommrorw right hopfully showing the switch between sora and riku

New one what? Trailer? Hahahahaha no, it should just be a HQ official release of the one from last week.
And why would there be a trailer tomorrow? There will be the trailer today/tonight :D

TotemoOishii

The more excited I get for this game, the more I dread the money I'll have to spend -.- At least I have a DS now so I know that I'll use the 3DS a lot.

I also feel the more they reveal about this game, the more they are trying to throw us off. I just know there is a crucial part of this they are just holding to themselves. All we know for certain is that this game is going to be trippy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Whats starting in two hours? The PSP2 announcement?

the only link for a stream for that is here

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
LMAO... then we are too late.

xD

Don't forget, the character voiced by Gackt is said to have returned in Dirge of Cerberus to save the world which hints that said character will have his own game. That's right, basically Gackt is going to be the main hero of a FF7 game XD Nomura truly is on the dark side.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
LMAO... then we are too late.

xD

Don't forget, the character voiced by Gackt is said to have returned in Dirge of Cerberus to save the world which hints that said character will have his own game. That's right, basically Gackt is going to be the main hero of a FF7 game XD Nomura truly is on the dark side.

LMAO... We are truly truly... too late. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back