• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solace In Night [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Azure smiled as he recognized that the battle was about to truly begin. Though he knew the extent of Reforges' power was the closest thing that held a finite existence yet resembled the enigma known as infinity, he also knew that Taiyo and Venat where not utilizing their magical abilities. As Azure remained puzzled at why they wouldn't use their strongest attacks against a god like being, he searched the inner thoughts of the Taiyo and Venat. In Taiyo's brain his answer was given as, This guy is obviously stronger than us. So much to the point where I feel as if he is toying with us. I would hate to bring out an Esper, lose it, and get wiped out by my own summons force. I'll hold off until The battle shows that I will indefinitely need their aid. Oh man... What Esper should I call out!? Nothing to strong, but nothing weaker than Venat... This is gonna be impossible!

Azure smiled at the young warriors insight on the battle, but Venat's reason for not using magic was still yet to be found. Once he gained his answer from Taiyo he did the same to Venat. His answer was stated as such, Physical attacks are useless, and now this guy is showing a mastery of arcane arts at heights I have only witnessed my own kind use. Yet he does it so feasibly that I know using my ttacks will do nothing but fuel his prowess. I must find a way to attack him that doesn't use my physical strength, is powerful enough to phase him on the arcane level, and yet is weaker than Taiyo... This isn't good. That kid won't survive the weakest of spells needed to battle a foe like this. Do I attack anyways or give him a chance to prove himself? Either way, a summon will not do us any good. I bet that jerk Azure is watching our every though and move... I should stop thinking... Must communicate with Taiyo...

Venat stated, "Taiyo! We need stronger attacks! But... I'm afraid to put you in jeopardy." Taiyo replied, "Then we will have to put each other in jeopardy! I was wondering what was taking you so long to kick it up." Taiyo backed away from the momentary standstill and began to chant some type of hymn. Venat began to form various seals with his hands, as well as recite different psalms. Taiyo stated, "Guardian of the Sun-Cryst, oh mighty being of hell, blaze the lands with you might and delve into the battlefield as an earthquake seeks to sink all that stands in its path. Bring forth the tide of luminous chaos, and shine your great light so tthat you may stand beside me as you once did the holy angel of light!" Venat chanted several in comprehensible words or phrases in the language of the ancients, then he said, "Great crater of Terra, break the skies and torment this land!"

A monstrous meteor began to break the skies and seemed as if it where coming to crash down upon the great city of light. The meteor was being brought into this plain of existence through a seal that scorched the skies. Venat continued to chant various ancient characters and continued to say, "Fierce flames birth from the bottomless pits of hell, Torch the rock with your purging ferocity. Bring chaos upon its surface and gorge all in your path!" As the rock continued to flow from the seal, soft flames where shot from the edges of the seal, and the began to laminate the meteor. Venat then stated, "Holy light of the gods, pierce the terrain of mischievous endeavors, cleansing it of its impurities and protecting it from further corruption. Aid the chaotic wave of flames that imbue your humbled vessel and streak the skies with your perfection!" As the meteor eclipsed the sun and began to cover the sky, a white streak shot from the back of it. This light propelled the meteor forward as gravity slung it down to the Earth. Atop the Meteor was Taiyo's summon, Hashmal.

Hashmal was continuously punching the meteor towards Reforge and casting Graviga spells on the rock. This made the rocks weight and density continuously rise in drastic proportions. It also stoped the meteor from bursting due to the holy light that it was imbued with. Taiyo then pointed his blades towards Reforge and stated, "Check this..." Taiyo crossed his arms and began to shake. The ground began to shake as well, then in a burst of light he had changed forms. His new form was quite the shock. When he came to, his blades began to float in the air, and combine to make yet another new blade. Taiyo grabbed it and stated, "Now that we're serious... Let's get this thing started!" The eight point star, which revolved around his wrist, moved in front of his palm, and he extended his arm towards Reforge, sending off a beam light from each point. The beams of light where straight shot beams of elongated light that spanned about 10 feet in length. Taiyo decided to charge take to the skies, while Venat decided to give his onslaught of magic. Venat began to shoot Thundera and Magma bullet spells, all imbued with the power of darkness, towards Reforge.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Even at his caliber, certain things easily could bewilder a man like Reforge when he had only sought to test any possible warriors of light to help not only his cause but also those to guide the future. Determination was certainly an aspect that Reforge had always respected and he would continue to respect it so long as he fought but other times it was simply stupidity at its finest. "Just what are these idiots thinking??" A great magic had surfaced, that much was obvious by the way that magic began to manifest all around Taiyo and Venat. The results were potentially disastrous. Reforge had no idea why anybody would ever summon a gigantic magical meteor in a skirmish that was simply to test one's mettle.

A darkness showed up in the sky as the meteor got closer, Reforge shook his head from side to side and laughed. He really wasn't trying to start displaying a large amount of his power at all to those whom weren't ready, just see if they had the type of potential required for the intense training Reforge could give. But these guys were taking it way too far. "I haven't even done anything to them yet and their like freaking out!!! Regardless of what world I end up going to or what I do people just get the wrong idea." Even as the meteor got closer and closer Reforge didn't appear to be worried in anyway, his eyes just stayed focused on the mass of earthen material. He began to manifest magical force around himself which became visible to the naked eye as it swirled around his body, creating an aura that radiated intensely.

"You guys are just nuts. Realize the situation you're in."

First Taiyo attacked, firing a barrage of light beams toward Reforge. He stood there, and all eight beams hit his body, doing pretty much nothing other than causing the glare of Reforge's aura to weaken. "This is why you're not ready at all." Somehow the meteor had been forgotten about and unless Venat and Taiyo had randomly become immune to the environmental and outside affects of the spells they could cast, they were in for it.

The meteor that Hasmal was upon slammed into the ground, Reforge was wondering how Taiyo shooting up into the air could have possibly averted the giant structure. Venat being at ground level relatively close to Reforge was also in some form of peril. There was a huge blast of magical energy from the meteor but apparently Reforge had been using his own magic to reshape the hug pieces of rock that had been strewn about during the collision. He'd been hit by several clunks of rock that weren't accounted for in his defense, yet overall he was fine. It was too bad that the same couldn't be said about the City of Light itself. Such forces that had been released upon the city during the meteor strike had caused a mass amount of collateral damage...

Reforge pointed at Hashmal and a white dot appeared on the summon's forehead, "Go away, you're not needed." Literally being sucked into oneself sounded a bit fishy even though that exactly what happened to the summon. Reforge looked to Azure. "Look what has happened!!! These two are going to rebuild everything they ruined in this place. You don't see me just casting Tri-Thindaja every two seconds even though I could, you both should have been aware of the effects your powers can cause to other people you are NOT battling and the environment. The next week is going to change your life..."

Awards
The uncanny resonance of a corridor of darkness opening broke the silence in Garforge's quarters. Out from the ethereal passage way the Emperor stepped, his boots making a light thud as he moved away from it. "Garforge, it is a pleasure to have you back." He spoke, walking to stand by his side near the window. The sun was high in the sky, it's rays beaming down and saturating the world with it's warmth and illumination. "It is painful to gaze upon, light is, Yet so many cling to it for hope..." The Emperor let out a sigh, then turning to Garforge. "The factory in Olympus has been destroyed, and it's core has been corrupted." He stated, his voice dim and stern. He reached into his cloak, taking out a pad with a large screen on it. Tapping the surface of the device, it began to play a video. "This is the surveillance footage taken from the siphoning room. That lone man in the video that escaped, by himself he brought this factory down." The Emperor shut the pad off, then putting it away.

"And as you've heard from Ryoko's report, she was somehow tracked while transporting the Pure of Heart, and was ambushed. She claimed one of the men had a... dark appearance, swirling with the essence of darkness even. This same man made a direct threat to me, somehow teleporting into the throne room." He said, placing his hands on the edge of the window. "All these years we have never run into such nuisances, and of all the times to arrive, it had to be when the plan was nearly complete. The destruction of the factory has set us back, however with the addition of the factory in the Pride Lands things will be back on track... Unless these fools are allowed to interfere any further." His hands clenched, frustration building. "I am so close to attaining my dream, I won't see it end now." He turned around, slowly walking away from the window. "Garforge..." He said, not turning back to look at the commander. "I wish you good luck in the invasion." With that he opened another corridor of darkness, then returning to the throne room.

~~~​

Walking through the halls of Disney Castle Ryoko pondered the recent events. She was still flustered by the sudden ambush that took place in Twilight Town. She was getting tired of having to run away from her battles, it felt as if she were admitting she was weak, she was not weak. She was glad to see Garforge return to the castle, if only because he brought the news that they would be invading Arcadia. This was the perfect time for her to relieve her pent up stress. She hadn't beaten anything to a pulp in far too long. She could easily pick on random civilians, but there was no fun in picking on defenseless prey. Crushing a determined enemy into a groveling mess was akin to an aphrodisiac, and she was in withdraw.

Opening the door to her room she was greeted with the sight of her personal 'maid' Catherine sitting on her bed. "Oh Cat-chan~ I'm glad you are here, pack some clothes for me will you?" Ryoko grinned, walking over to her desk. She sat down, grabbed her hair brush, and started to tend to her long violet hair. Catherine didn't move, she stayed right where she was, sitting on the bed. After a few moments Ryoko turned to Catherine and gave her a quizzical look. "Cathrine dear, did you hear me?" She said, her faux sweet tone cracking at the seams.

"I... refuse." The maid whispered. Ryoko cupped her ear, leaning towards Catherine.

"Excuse me dear? I don't think I heard that right."

"I said I refuse! I'm tired of this, I refuse to be your play thing any longer!" Catherine jumped up from the bed, standing with a look of indignation.

"Oh~" Ryoko slid her chair back, standing up and approaching Catherine. She leaned in close to her face. There was an intense look in the maid's eyes, one Ryoko had never seen before. "Oh my, you're serious aren't you? How scary." Ryoko reeled back, hugging herself and pretending to shiver in fear.

"This isn't a joke! I owed you for saving my life, but this is too much. I won't stand for it, I have my pride too. I'm taking this idiotic outfit off, and leaving. Don't try to stop me." Catherine stepped forward, only to have Ryoko move in her way.

"I don't think you want to do this dear." Ryoko stated. Catherine reached into her sleeves, taking out two concealed daggers.

"Yes I do!" She drove her right blade towards Ryoko's chest, but she made no attempt to avoid the attack. Catherine suddenly realized why, her blood. The blade stopped just as it punctured Ryoko's dress.

"This is one of my favorite dresses dear, do you want me out of it that badly? How naughty." Ryoko giggled, grabbing hold of Catherine's arm. The blond maid's hands shook, and she dropped the blade in her left hand, next she was easily pushed onto the bed. "You know you can't cut me, and you know you aren't stronger than me." Ryoko was enjoying this, in a way she was hoping Catherine would rebel against her, just so she could take pleasure in crushing her pride. She twisted the blade away from her, spraining Catherine's hand until she let go and Ryoko was in control of it.

"Please... Just stop." She cried in desperation, all determination she had tried to build up crashing down upon her. Ryoko only chuckled in response, the pleading only made it all the more exhilarating.

"You wanted this uniform off right? I can indulge that much." Ryoko said, already tearing Catherine's clothing apart with her own dagger. "Let's have a little fun, shall we?"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
ooc: a lot of time movement as a follow up from my pre-plan post above. i tried separating everything in sections.

"At ease young master, your work will not go unhinged. With the number of spires in place now, the grandest of worlds will cripple in the wake of an ocean of madness." Garforge clutched his fist, then fiddling with the medallion that suspended from his neck. "This is the key, my undying devotion to ensure your safety, what these people have done to you, what suffering you've endured, all will fall as Radiant Garden and Disney Castle have."

As he wished him well, Garforge raised his hand and with a smile upon his second oldest friend. Odd, if a man of his character where in a different position he'd quite possibly be a good and noble man. Though it goes to shine clarity, definition, that if a man in position of choice he is resolute in his actions. Should he clad himself in the deeds of a wicked individual, he must remain self-righteous, with integrity, and punctual in his stead. Sliding from his desk, Garforge stood at the window. The light had hit him in such a way, it was bending around him, you could see the glowing edges around his silhouette, almost mystifying.

There was a knock upon his door.

"Might that be young O'nam?" he said whimsically.

The youngest of the generals, as well as the shortest seemed almost infantile when standing to Garforge's frontal view. He looked down to him, extending his hand to shake his, pulling him into an almost brotherly embrace. Shocking to the general, there was blush as his commander's physical strength was quite noticeable as well as his girth.

"Sir Temblin, you sent my audience directly after I recovered from my coma, I only ask why?"

"Have a seat, and I will explain." Garforge showed him the open seat, as he moved behind his desk to be seated. "You've done great work, you exhibited incredible power and your loyalty to the throne dare I say rivals mine."

"T-thank you sir."

"I understand you've suffered a great loss, how i'm sure anger fills you over the loss of Commander Capricious. As soldier, as a general you were meant to follow in his stead. Clement as I have, soaked his hands in the blood of many to maintain order in the face of a sea of chaos. I, Garforge Temblin as first commander of The Imperial Empire, hereby bestow upon you the rank of second Commander. You will be at my side as our infiltration of Arcadia initiates."

Garforge opened the lip of his desk, and pulled from it the sash he once had given to Clement. It's robings were made of the same fabric as Garforge's own.

"My how far you've come, how much you've grown. Oum Van Glieth."

O'nam looked up almost jerkingly, "How do you know my name?"

"Your master was my greatest and oldest friend, how close you've all come to your greatest enemy, never to question it." Garforge waved his hand past O'nam's face. "You won't remember these last sentences I've uttered and am now. Its not just Arcadia and other worlds that will falter and fall, but your punishable treachery for pushing my young lord beyond repair...by taking away his light and plunging him into contemptible hatred for all but the one that accepts him. A just revenge, but don't despair young O'nam...not yet. Maxwell (salforge), Phillip(alfa), and Justin(Justice) will be wrought at your side, all to die. What Maxwell did to you all back then was the will of the master, but you manipulated the story as well..."

------------
23 years ago; Radiant Garden
------------

How its been perceived, how it has all been relived countless times. Salforge was always the pawn of a chess piece, placed in between and manipulated again, and again. Garforge bare witness to this truth from behind a cracked door. As the other apprentices sought to eliminate the master, with a smile he'd merely pressed a button remotely. The truth of the matter, earlier that day the procedure of bonding the heart to the steel was succeeded in Salforge. He became Ansem's mobilized weapon, the fools that sought an early demise to their master's foresight had been warded by Salforge's keyblade, Dusklanzer.

"Salforge. Deliver them to a more perfect existence."

The keyblade purged, without a will of his own he cut through all through. The heart affinity of his keyblade releasing their hearts and sparing no expense with them to linger. They'd needed a key to unite them, lock them to each of the boxes. A radiation of light pulsed from Salforge's keyblade, shooting the objects, and the hearts searched and became bound to them. Falling from their placement, they merged with the falling bodies of the others reuiniting with their forms. Though, they changed, with such anger that rose in one. As the side effects were dissipating around him, changed, young Van Glieth stood approach Salforge in rage.

"You've condemned us all! I'll never forgive you!" he grabbed his hand that held the keyblade, as they struggle he aimed towards their master, and ran him through.

His heart fleeted, through his back and into the air, fading through the castle walls.

'No!' Garforge thought, as he could sense it moving. He moved away, leaving an apparition of darkness to continue watching as he retrieved his lordship's heart. In close observation, Ansem had collapsed as his body began to dissociate under a veil of darkness.

His consciousness returning, Salforge looked down as he could see his master fading before his very eyes. As his fist tightened, he went to reach for him, but the pit of darkness had swallowed him whole. Collapsing to the ground, as did Van Glieth and the others. Each of the had changed, no longer human, and the door shut as Garforge gravely exited. His eyes possessed tears, with a heavy sorrow he'd carried the burden of this news to the young master. The child wept in his arms, but Garforge remained vigilant and proposed a promise.

"It may take time, but i'll ensure your vengeance young lord. All that have made you suffer, and those that have ended your father's time, will be slain. This-" he held the lingering heart of his father in his hand, "..Will make you strong. Take this heart, nurture it, and in return you too will grow powerful. You will become a demon, a wicked man, but these seeds are not your doing...because what you lost, can never be returned to you...but i will safeguard you."

------------

When O'nam had come to, they'd already been dispatched. Similar to how Ciel had them board to twilight town. It would carry thing along swiftly and safely to the rendezvous point, this ship was small as if it were owned by a traveling merchant. There were three of them in total, Garforge rode with a majority of his men, and the others boarded the remaining two. One would fly with General Clacverk to twilight town and the others to the world of the culdesac.

This was really happening, all their efforts had lead to the greatest eclipse to befall the most powerful of sanctuaries. A very potent stance as O'nam's face appeared in the round port side window overlooking the yellow clouds as they navigated outside of the world. There was this hanging bad omen, though he couldn't recall outside of his promotion to commander. He wore the sash with pride, and yet a gut feeling was an attempt to tell himself things just weren't right.

"Salforge...where the hell are you?" he muttered to himself, leaning back in his seat.

-------------
Cul-De-Sac 10 A.M.
-------------

The ships had touched down as scheduled, they'd come to a domestic world not yet siezed, for tactical reasons. The commander had taken in the noblesse and prestiege of its atmosphere that was...quickly eradicated by wandering children.

"DAEMUS! C'moooooooon wait for meeeeee!" the shrill cry of a young boy, chasing after is older friend. He leaped almost ghosting with a tail of his silhouette behind him.

Garforge could only offer a smirk of ambivalence, there were things he didn't understand yet. These children would undoubtedly grow to face their own endeavors in a further future. His attention had then fallen upon the hangars, where goods were being exported as well as passenger outfitted planes were fashioned. Turning to his ranks of men, they'd been dressed in cul-de-sac attire for the time being. Their massive group would be portrayed as a "Restoration Committee" as their cover story. Lauren had fashioned them documents on official letterheads, made business cards, and provided them with fairly believable although fraudulent licensing.

"Time to board to Arcadia everyone, by air ship we'll arrive in a few hours. Upon arrival we'll immediately need to produce the proper identification. Do as I do and you'll be fine." having said this, Garforge boarded the large transport along with the other tourist, his men included. The neighboring world offered only friendly relations with the exponentially larger world, they'd soon infiltrate virtually invisible.

-----------------
Arcadia High Noon
-----------------

There was much to find remarkable, a fortress that stood high and erect in its own right. A fortified outer wall that crafted in rune, brick, and granite. Along the exterior, fortifications were made that seemed almost medieval, that no ravager could easily decimate. Its slate color, gave way to the red bricked buildings, and cobblestone ground that travels, peasants, and nobles trekked upon. As their airship had geared its landing, he gears engaged and they swiftly landed as the attendant prompted all of their passengers to hold steadfast to their seats.

The aisles that were once orderly in a spur of disarray, now disembarking from the great carrier craft. Garforge stood up to navigate down until he'd disembarked from the plane. Holding his arms steady and pulling his mean from the wave of people they gathered in a group relatively quickly. Taking care to make sure no single man was missing, they brandished their paperwork and headed for the "check-in/security" kiosk just before physically entering the street level.

"Identification please."

"We're together." Garforge motioned his hand over the entire group behind him. "My name is Ishmael Lamdu, I'm the foreman over the culdesac restoration committee, we're on a business trip slash personal leave. Thought I would take the staff to see the grand world of Arcadia at least once ya'know? Gorgeous world."

"Aye, that it is. You and your band may pass, enjoy your time with us."

The commander didn't twiddle his thumbs as the massive group tailed him, the first thing that hey employed (besides the floor plan) was to inquire a directory or map of some sort. One stationed just as he exited the lobby and appeared on street level.

"Lets see...you are here." he said pointing at the seven foot tall directory. Skimming over he'd found one of their much larger establishments, to be completely truthful they would need to house an entire lodge to encompass their entire group.

"Ryoko, any ideas?" O'nam said as he too was peering over the map.

A stranger was wandering by, and "Ishmael" grew impressed to ask a question. "Excuse me kind sir, could you assist us with lodging? My group and I are pressed to find a large enough lodging for at least 100 plus persons."

The man rose his finger to point to a square shaped building composed of red and brown brick. It was about the size of a high rise, and a sign hung from it in and hung above in an archaic fashion. Ye Ol Inn.
Ishmel pulled from his side a small bag of munny and handed it to the gentleman, easily a nice compensation for the help. Their group though large in scaled, filed into the inn in a very uniform manner, as he presented them with proper identification, Garforge (from here on out will be Ishmael) identified himself and his co-workers and got each person situated and resolved in well under half an hour's time. The maids that flew up and down the hallways with new bedsheets, as they all sat in the lobby for the time being. The kind of music he heard playing was very ornery and rambuncious. The foreman Ishmael sighed and brightened the room with a hearty smile. They would be in the santuary of their rooms soon.

--------------------

Justice was growing feverishly impatiently as he kneaded his fingers in circles for the entirety of the week. The absentee (Salforge) hadn't come back to the castle, filed a report or any such thing. He wore a very grim expression, almost as if angered, never knowing his for comrade to be such a coward. It was beginning to rattle his cage as his fingers sharpened and he had to refrain from slicing his other arm off when he realized he'd partially transmogrified his hand.

Storming from his room and out the castle walls, he could hear the booming of both men and ships as they had taken off in the three smallest carrier vessels they could offer to occupy all of their men. He'd enough time to wave a salute to General Clacverk and Commander Temblin's vessels before they sailed into the stars. The freedom he felt, there were no sharpened and watchful eyes over him, no impending feelings of a threat that looked over his conscience. Nothing to repress what enticed him to be excecuted in the first place, it wouldn't be long before he snapped.

A hand reached from the darkness of the hallway and rested on his chest. Tapping as his head jerked rather nervously, as he came in view the shimmer of light bounced of his helm. It was Alfa, and naturally he'd been on a light duty himself, with O'nam's recent promotion that spread from early this morning throughout the halls, he'd been fairly irritable but not surprised he didn't receive the luxury.

"You alright Justice? You look like if you don't stab something you're going to invoke cardiac arrest." Alfa uttered rather dry and monotonous in his voice.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry about it. Any word from Salforge?"

"Surprisingly, I've garned the suspicion that he's abandoned his post. He's usually very fair and prompt with submitting his reports, the commander was questioning it for a brief time, but he was pretty deep into everyone's files from the past weeks prior to his return. I'm still amazed he didn't leave his room for 4 days straight to comb through nearly all of the reports."

"He's like 3 different kinds of devoted, or he's crazy."

Alfa shrugged, "Chances are if he hasn't returned, and General Ice Crystal has been truthful, then he really did jump ship. Justice, We can't have you jumping ship and slicing everyone up."

Justice rather than acknowledge the comment made, sat in utter silence. "The order is to kill him, the extended order is to eliminate fastenings to potentially garner his safety. Theres something not right about this, everything around us actually..."

"You feel yourself going mad as I have been eh? More so its not just this location is it?"

"...Not funny Phil, this shit is starting to drive me crazy. Like a really bad omen, I feel like something is just going to happen...to completely overshadow us."

Alfa slapped Justice's back and then moved his shoulder back and forth, "Don't worry too much, then you'll really convince yourself you're going crazy. Clement and I will rise to the throne following the emperor, this power exuding through everything is just the red carpet leading to the true premise, the prize of untold power! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Justice's face grew even more disturbed.

-----------------

The time was something that he'd been rather unaware of it, it felt like so much had gone by. How long they'd remained there to the sound of steel rigorously clasping against steel. The black coat that protects the user from the corridors of darkness, nestled on the rock along side the ever stiff nobody of his old master Ansem.

With such grace, the young Salforge to whom carried the existence of a nobody. It was only memory alone that enabled the keyblade and prior abilities to stem into fruition. His remembered strength, had become an asset, necessary in the impending final chapter of his plan to avert the crisis that they'd not yet know would befall them all.

"A complete eclipse. If I know how angered and vengeful my heart's intent had evolved over the years, that is the destiny that awaits." the old and broken man had uttered as he said while the two stormed.

"You won't be strong enough as you are. The keyblade only responds, because of your memories. That said, you won't be able to use your full potential as a nobody."

Salforge looked upon the master this was a truth he'd discovered, so with valid reason he chose to willingly relinquish his boxed up physical heart. With every intention being a nobody was only temporary, however he harbored the necessary robes to move through darkness. One had to question if the answer was really as cut and dry as Salforge could only assume. He rose his hood to engulf his hood, then briefly tapping his chest, the left breast.

"
Master, was this a test all along?"

Ansem seemed to show more concern, though he smirked beneath his hood. "I believe you should return, by now the true nature of my heartless will reveal it's prime goal."

With this Salforge nodded, bestowing a portal of darkness to spring forth behind him. There was another that he generated, as a means of exit for Master Aqua. She looked long and hard at maxwell before she smiled, and vanished into the darkness. A bit confused he was sure she planned to travel to Castle Oblivion and fortify it as a stronghold when expecting the worst to follow. The darkness then twisted around Salforge until he too had vanished into the shadows.

"She's the only one that needs to know what transpired." he said as he walked through the darkness.

Upon the end of the line he stepped out, the chains that hung from the hood portion of the robe jingled. He spawned inside of Disney Castle, directly in Lady Ciel's chambers. The darkness twisted heavily behind him, before dissipating shortly. He sat in the window sill, as he could see her from where he sat just fine, though it was vastly different from before.

"
I promised I'd return, Lady Ciel." he said, though strangely with emotion.

Awards
With light cheerful steps and a ho hum demeanor, Shizuka trotted down the streets of Arcadia. She had never been to this world before. The unique architecture, along with the blissful inhabitants put a smile on her face composed of pure reverie of the past. She fondly remembered the days she spent in the Radiant Garden keyblade academy. Even if she had no intention of becoming a warrior, she treasured the times she spent with her masters and fellow disciples. To see her home and friends torn apart right before her eyes had put a dent in her heart, one that she believed she would never recover from. Because of this she initially refused to join the Unbound Hearts in their plight against the empire, for no matter how she tried to hide her pain, she lacked the hope needed to fight alongside them. Thankfully things were different now. Opening a door to a rather extravagant inn, Shizuka's gleefully naive eyes opened as wide as flying saucers. "So... Spacious." She whispered, stepping inside ever so placidly. She sat down upon a red cushioned seat, fit to match the pallet of the inn.

"Shizuka, do you have sight on them?" A male voiced sounded in her left ear, transmitting from a far off location. Shizuka picked up a fashion magazine, hiding her face from obvious sight.

"Yep, I see them coming in now Ace... Oh my gosh, this world has such adorable clothing!" She chirped, somehow nearly compromising her cover in a most ironic manner.

"Uhh, yeah, listen Shizuka, you need to focus. what are they doing right now?" Shizuka let out a sigh, remembering how serious this situation was.

"Yeah, I think that Ryoko lady you told me about is talking to some woman with long hair... No wait, that's a guy." Shizuka commented, as her eyes peered over the edge of the top of the magazine.

"Honetly O'nam, you should cut that hair. Are you trying to look like a wimp on purpose? I swear every time I glance at you I have to resist the urge to lift up your cloak to check which equipment you're running on." Ryoko stepped inside, chiding O'nam in a snarky manner. Shizuka watched as the entire group checked in, and prepared to head to their rooms. She dared not make a wrong move. She was here on behalf of the Unbound Hearts, and she needed to remain undercover to find out why they were here. It was her duty.

Many moogle spies died to get them this information after all.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Solace In Night: Conclusion

As Garforge sat at the counter on the inside of the bar, he began to wonder something. How things would truly reconcile for everyone they'd encountered. In the years of servitude to protect and guard the young master the clutches of his father's tainted heart, malicious intention had nigh consumed him. Maybe this kind of loyalty, and dedication to being a good and kind-hearted man could've been put to use under different circumstances. Though he had to digress, he'd abandoned all but the hope of protecting his own, thats where he continued to draw breath, and draw true strength.

A text reached his phone, turning it on to stare down at the message.

Begin the eclipse. Crush their hopes into disgruntled despair.

These were the orders, these were absolute. He slid from the bar stool and approached the hallway, quickly vanishing into the dark corridors that waited him. Without a trace, he'd dissipated into a cloud of smoke and moved extremely far, in all but an instant. As he resolve his form and solidified from the dust, the man stood tall upon the highest of castle walls, his hand grazing the end of the stone. Quickly noticed by a guard as he moved out of the shadow to bask in the moonlight.

"Hey! Get do-"

It was quick, and within an instant he moved from that spot and boxed the guard with an uppercut square beneath his jaw, the shock instantly knocked him out. He traveled probably into a ten meter slide across the castle wall, his armor clanking all the way until he stopped.

"The lights are already here. Allow me the pleasure of bringing the darkness to them."

He unhooked the ying-yang emblem from his chest and it emancipated a keyblade of the heart affinity in his hand. Long, slender and gripped with a menacing probe upon its end. Thrusting his hand forward, he pointed the key towards the sky, as his betwixt magics began to swirl violently and create an floating globule of space above showing a map of all the world they'd conquered over the last three years.

"Detonate all thirteen factories." he raised a remote detonator upwards with his free hand, from the globule of space everyone could see the factories being detonated, linked and built to unhinge the darkness from the core of each world, harnessing it, nurturing it for their own gain.

Kingdom Hearts.

As the tower's explosions circulated, like playing a symphony, Garforge guided their everlasting towers around Arcadia's. Forming thirteen pillars of darkness easily expanding across Arcadia in different sections. The rest would just work automatically from here, the city had its share of light, the Unbound Hearts would be the deciding factor unknowingly polarizing the towers just be being in the city, among other protagonist.

"You fools thought we wanted this world...a pious assumption has awarded you with nothing. Now that thirteen dark pillars have been extracted and propagated here, your efforts to restore those worlds to their former glory have been all but shattered."

It was felt as the globule within the sky began to ripple distorting as he projected an image of a mighty flagship. Penetrating the sky, sailing through directly from Disney Castle. His liege's most promising and valiant vessel. As it hovered highest above them all, Garforge became dust once again, and leaped aboard the bridge taking point beside his master.

"Its time."

--------------
Disney Castle (earlier that day)
--------------

"I promised I'd return, Lady Ciel." he said, though strangely with emotion.

As she peered strongly into the glass reflection, there was a figure clad in black that exited a swirling pool of darkness. Being addressed by name in nearly an instant, first thoughts for anyone would possess the thought of a reaper. Perhaps an enemy of an age old past nearly forgotten, though for the general only one man referred to her so formally. His timing had to be sour, as she stood to the mirror brushing her hair nigh moments before, a silk gown, and the feint turn of her head as she returned with a curious yet cautious gaze.

He'd slowly taken down his hood, revealing just the subtle change he'd been forced to endure upon his transition. Though as he was looking forward now, he'd become aware of his awkward timing. Pointing forward as Ciel was still in morning attire, as he turned to the open window.

"My humblest apologies, for poor timing...I completely lost track of time in the place I resided. The news I have brought however is some of the gravest I've come to understand. These factories being built across worlds, they're acting as charged poles linked directly to the emperor. The darkness that lay at the core of each world, being siphoned and transferred back to the throne room. He's been gathering and collecting it for years, the bi-product is an fossil of an experiment my master abandoned, though in his heart couldn't completely dismiss. Only he would have this knowledge, leading this information to suggest the emperor possesses his heart and has been manipulated in the most mundane of fashions. If he succeeds, he'll be able to butt himself create thirteen pillars of darkness across the capital of Light, Arcadia. Pillars so powerful, they'll shrink the presence of light to the perfect cross of light and darkness, and create an χ-blade."

He paused, clutching his fist, thinking about the years committed to the service of the empire to only now discover this. That it was his master's heartless in possession of the young emperor these many long years.

"There needs to be a catalyst, someone willing to become the physical key, to sacrifice their body to become the χ-blade."

"Garforge." Ciel said resting her hand on Salforge's shoulder. "He'd only returned recently as you made your departure, not one of us could have known given his five year conquest away from the imperial headquarters. If I had to guess, Commander Garforge would be the acting catalyst, the physical body of the χ-blade. His forces departed earlier this morning. It would be my guess that when they finally reach Arcadia, after familiarizing themselves with the area, they won't hesitate to initiate the final chapter."

Her hand seemed to press against her chest, unknowingly Salforge could sense it as the kakugane suppressed emotions, all but one. In a sense, it was flattering, how these years had given him someone trustworthy and where he only needed to resolve to become whole again. There was no fear, or hesitation that he sought now, he knew only what he had to do. He smiled, this came out of the left field for him, thinking just how many years has it been since he'd smiled?

"Ciel, I..."

There was an embrace, neither expected, and overall surprising. She felt extremely warm, though for sometime now he'd felt the same way. As he wrapped his arms around her, a slight permeation was felt against his cloak, his leaned down to kiss the crown of her head. As if he were releasing his own feelings, that responded to the kakugane in her chest, she must've understood what he felt, more than ever. The ashen color of his hair was beginning to fade, as if what darkness that laced around him was becoming undone, and he was becoming himself again.

"You should know Ciel, that I-"

There was a knock at the door.

"Lady Ciel, it's Justice. I just need to ask you something." and naturally the worst case scenario always seemed to occur at now of all times.

"Maybe she's asleep, it's still fairly early Justice, relax." Alfa's voice was also outside the door.

At this point it occurred to Salforge that they had one of two options. The first being that they could open the door and confront the two of them as a team, because this would undoubtedly end with conflict. Or the alternative, Salforge could fake his death, and Ciel could any further friction from both Justice and Alfa. Neither was a perfect picture, but they had seconds to make a decision.

"Lets open the door. This was something I knew I could never avoid upon coming here." Salforge whispered.

"I'll take that in confidence, you've my support Salforge."

He smiled, giving her the thumbs up, as he reached for the door handle and walked out ever so slowly with her following close behind and into the massive hallway. As if in slow motion, FLLFFL and Justice's face's were petrified to see Salforge in his condition, human again.

"I knew she was harboring him!!!"

"Salforge...you're, the last person I would expect to see like this! You consumed the rarest kakugane and wasted it?!"

Salforge shrugged, taking more of his persona from first joining the empire. "Its pretty well hidden, but if you wanted it so bad you'd of killed me easily. Don't take it personally."

"Hahaha that doesn't matter to me, no O'nam to suppress my blood lust and no Garforge or Clement to sentence me to death, I don't have to hold back anymore!"

"Is that really wise? I'm human again, I've refreshed on how to use each affinity of my Dusklanzer from the master lost to the dark realm, do you really think either of you would even come to lay harm upon Ciel and I? She's gotten stronger as I have, we don't have to do this Philip, Justin, theres more at stake here than some ancient grudge."

"Quit the crap already, you can't use any of your skills now because you're human. And Ciel is a Light Manipulator, we're in one of the darkest hallways in the castle, what chance would you have even if you ran away? The only option left is for us to just dispose of you both as traitors to the empire. I'll make sure to slice her neck nice and slow, that should shatter these feelings and willpower you just seem chock full of, but it won't matter once she's dead will it?"

"...don't say another word." a barrier formed around Ciel, the exits of the hallway, and a massive intent surged like pressure on Alfa and Justice.

'Is this his murderous intent!? I've never experienced Salforge's...no, he looks too calm.
'

"It's gravity, but he shouldn't be able to use that...unless. Shit, Justice it's Ci-Auuuuugh"

Alfa took a sharp right hook to the chest, as Salforge layered his fist in blocks, breaking them several times over to blow additional momentum into Alfa's abdomen. He turned and pelted him in the neck to quickly render him unconscious.

What happened next was also fast, the gravity shifted upward, throwing justice in a state of disorientation, Salforged rolled over plunging his keyblade into a reeled swing to send him upward and he was matched by Lady Ciel who' mad forged bow and arrow of light she stored, looking rather menacingly into the eyes of Justice before releasing the string. That arrow butted into three, piercing through both his shoulders and through his abdomen to pin him to the ground. As the gravity restored, Salforge and Ciel had taken the time pay their respects to their enemies.

"All this time, you wasted years for revenge...you, all of us were being used just like before. Factories that were completed with our help that have all but ensured the end of days. If you want to sit around and come after me and Ciel, be my guest, but if you want control you're going to completely miss that window, Alfa. And Justice, there won't be anyone left to eviscerate by today's end. Think about what I've told you...lets go Ciel."

With that the two of them headed toward the hangar, hopping aboard the flagship.

-------------
Arcadia (NOW)
-------------

The light below the billowing city had condensed and been wrought forward by the nobody commander, as if like bladed swords, the soon penetrated him like a pin-cushion and he stood at the mercy of becoming their permanent housing. The darkness that swirled from the towers came into position, as it all began to layer as strongly and profoundly as possible. Molding in shape, steadily becoming refined as Garforge's body became the physical shape for the weapon of choice.

The emperor's hand reached forward taking with it, the power he'd long for years at a time. He pointed the blade into the sky, releasing a magnificent light unseen in ages. Its ethereal presence alone, cut through the darkest of clouds, and revealed the shine of a periwinkle in color, heart shaped moon. Moving into to place as the only luminescence, all around had gone dark.

"Oh my kingdom hearts. How I have longed for you, how I have scorned your wretched light hidden from world. My oldest and dearest companion, you were truly loyal to your words, forfeiting your existence without hesitation to become the final piece of my ambition. There is no greater sacrifice."

As the emperor pointed the X-blade to the sky, he gave a moment of silence to honor the late commander, his closest friend. At the flagships end, the soldiers had all begun to bow, as the darkness violently flooded out of the emperor and began to expand across Arcadia in an incredulous effort. The light from kingdom hearts only to be visible from the stronghold of the flagship in the sky.

❝THEY WERE ALL FOOLS THAT SOUGHT SOLACE IN NIGHT, WHEN ALL THAT AWAITED THEM WAS AN INFINITE ECLIPSE OF DARKNESS.❞

These words echoed into the hearts and minds of those that awaited the unknown.
Kingdom Hearts was now open

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back