• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
this is fucking retarded

also stop doing that bullfuckery with the 720p reaction anime images shit is getting fucking stale

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Oh my god. I didn't know about this until now. I'm soooo sorry to everyone that knew him. I can't even imagine the pain you are going through; I can't even im agine the pain that he was going through.

My advice to everyone that knew him is to NOT do what he did. I know this has probably been preached to you many times before but, it's not worth it. Think of how you feel now. EVERYONE you know would feel just as bad if you were to take your own life. Life will get better, I promise. Please don't commit suicide.

Anyways, I am deeply saddened by this loss, even though I hardly knew him. I hope this can teach everyone a lesson, even if it is because of a terrible reason. If anyone needs someone to vent to, I'm here. I will respond as best as I can.

R.I.P Proline (Ken)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
You would think he would have gone out with more style. Psh, window jumping is so 90's

Marly

Awards
Sorry Roxas, that's how I mask my depression, making jokes, means I'm really hiding my insecurities.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Sorry Roxas, that's how I mask my depression, making jokes, means I'm really hiding my insecurities.
It's cool I just didn't want it to upset other people because this is a very sensitive topic. I saw your earlier posts and see that you really do care, so it's ok.

Marly

Awards
I'm glad you understand Roxas. I do care, I'm still crying.

Marly

Awards
Heres to Proline, this song always reminded me of him:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Locking this shit because you guys are fucking gullible.

I knew KHI was stupid, but didn't know it was retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back