• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Xehanort just so happened to have the same hairstyle as Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

In the beginning of BBS when he says this world is too small, is that kind of just foreshadowing and that's actual Terranort, or is that just how Xehanort looked when he was younger, and the supposed person who lived on destiny islands and left that riku was talking about was Xehanort.

LucasDraleau

That is Young Xehanort, before he left Destiny Islands, and yes he is the person who left DI that Riku mentions.

venomblade

But more about the hair lol...so him having the same hairstyle as terra is just coincidental? Or was it a form of foreshadowing and it was just showing Terranort.

Zul

Awards
Doesn't really look the same as Terra. Looks a lot like Apprentice Xehanort though(bangs and back is still different).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But isn't apprentice Xehanort, the amnesia'd MX inside Terra's body lol?

Yeah, but since MX's heart is still the dominant one within Apprentice Xehanort Terra's body is shaped to look like a young MX.

Just like Sora's body got shaped to look like Ventus after Sora's heart left, giving Roxas Ven's looks.

zaqareemalcolm

Yeah, but since MX's heart is still the dominant one within Apprentice Xehanort Terra's body is shaped to look like a young MX.

Just like Sora's body got shaped to look like Ventus after Sora's heart left, giving Roxas Ven's looks.

For some reason, I doubt that Ventus' heart did remain in Sora's body. For one thing, Ventus' heart was/is on the verge of death (Or rather, about to return to Kingdom Hearts) MUST merge with Sora's heart if to sutain an existance. Its very likely that Ven's heart only established a connection with Sora's body and cause it to appear like Ventus while Roxas would use the connection with Ven's heart to "access" emotions and "store/retrieve" his memories. (Which was what Vexen was referring to when he mentioned "The other side" of Sora's heart.)

If its been stated explicitly in the BBS Ultimania that Ven's heart stayed Sora's body, never mind...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
For some reason, I doubt that Ventus' heart did remain in Sora's body. For one thing, Ventus' heart was/is on the verge of death (Or rather, about to return to Kingdom Hearts) MUST merge with Sora's heart if to sutain an existance. Its very likely that Ven's heart only established a connection with Sora's body and cause it to appear like Ventus while Roxas would use the connection with Ven's heart to "access" emotions and "store/retrieve" his memories. (Which was what Vexen was referring to when he mentioned "The other side" of Sora's heart.)

If its been stated explicitly in the BBS Ultimania that Ven's heart stayed Sora's body, never mind...

I don't know the exact wording, but if I recall correctly it has been confirmed that Roxas carried Ventus's injured heart.
Ven's heart was indeed so horribly wounded it couldn't go on so Ventus followed Sora's voice and pleaded to be given shelter.
However, when Sora turned the Keyblade of people's hearts against his own heart Ven's "shelter" was no more as Sora's heart became a heartless, giving birth to Roxas in the process.
It would have been very unhealthy for Ven's wounded heart to remain with Sora's when it was overtaken by darkness, so it being cast out when Sora's heart was lost is more plausible, as is the fact that due to its injured, sleeping state it could not go on alone and remained stuck in Sora's body, shaping it to look like Ventus because his crippled heart was the last one left that could give the body an appearance.

The "other side" of Sora's heart is just a metaphor used by Vexen to mysteriously describe Roxas. Because Roxas and Sora co-existed they always had a close psychic bond and as Roxas literally was born from Sora's heart he also stored some of his own memories in it through that psychic link, making it possible to reach Twilight Town in Chain of Memories.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
The two could possibly be related, who knows. That's a decent theory, at least.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The two could possibly be related, who knows. That's a decent theory, at least.

I highly doubt a blood relation. Hair style hardly means they have some kind of familial connection. I wouldn't say Shelke (DoC) is related to Cater (Type-0) because of their hair.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I highly doubt a blood relation. Hair style hardly means they have some kind of familial connection. I wouldn't say Shelke (DoC) is related to Cater (Type-0) because of their hair.

Perhaps not a family, father or cousin kind of relationship. Maybe Xehanort is actually Terra from the future, by some very poor circumstances, trying to stop something from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back