• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what is the New Episode after the Hades Paradox Cup?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

javs

So I just finished replaying KH, and when I finished the hades paradox cup, it told me there was a new episode after I left. When I went back, there was nothing new at all.

So I went onto google and there was a bunch of rumors about the Dark Hearts Cup, where you need to get 10k points in each cup (even though its impossible) and you fight an anti-form of sora and get a recipe for the dark hearts keyblade or some shit.

But theres no proof of this existing what-so-ever.

So does anyone actually know what the new episode is after you defeat the hades paradox cup?

State

Awards
There's no proof of the "Dark Hearts Cup" because it doesn't exist. Seriously, where did you read that? I wanna entertain myself for a while.

javs

There's no proof of the "Dark Hearts Cup" because it doesn't exist. Seriously, where did you read that? I wanna entertain myself for a while.
Yeah, i was 98% sure it was just made up but it still doesn't explain the New Episode thats added after you beat the hades paradox cup.

And these are the links where i heard about it. I couldn't find it anywhere on youtube or anywhere else so I just assumed these people were lying or something.

after the Hades Paradox cup - Kingdom Hearts 2 Questions for Playstation 2 @ CheatsGuru.Com
that was made in 2009 so its obv not me.

and then theres this
ChapterCheats.com - Dark Hearts Paradox Cup: Kingdom Hearts 2 Unlockables for Playstation 2

I still dont believe it, but it has to be more than a glitch that It would say a new episode was added

javs

Never even heard about a new episode after beating the Hades Paradox Cup before either.
This is my 8th replay through the game but I've never played the paradox cups until now, so it was a shocker to me too. I talked to every character and went through every field but nothing had changed at all. But it deffinitly said New Episode Added when i left after i beat the HPC.

Its unexplainable.

State

Awards
Could have been a glitch from the game, maybe something the developers were meaning to add but couldn't and forgot to cut that.

javs

I would go with glitch if maybe i was the only one who experienced it. But the developers error could be possible.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ice Titan and Sephiroth were KH 1, but Hades Paradox Cup is KH 2.
Besides, in KH 2 you don't fight Sephiroth in the Coliseum. You can only fight him once in Radiant Garden.

That entire thing sounds made up to me.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ice Titan and Sephiroth were KH 1, but Hades Paradox Cup is KH 2.
Besides, in KH 2 you don't fight Sephiroth in the Coliseum. You can only fight him once in Radiant Garden.

That entire thing sounds made up to me.

I thought we were talkng about the first game, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back