• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So What Exactly Was the Sora/Roxas Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Phoenix said:
End of discussion because you think so? Not likely. We don't truly understand how a heart works. Roxas had about another year or more to figure out the keyblade's secrets, with the help of the Organization to boot.

No he didn't... It's suggested that Roxas was kidnapped by Riku only shortly after COM, since DiZ would want to restore Sora ASAP. Most of the year he spent in the VR Simulation. We only get to see the end of it. At most Roxas had a month or so in the Order. Since his Keyblades are fake there is no way he could have discovered anything about them. He doesn't have a Heart. You REALLY with Roxas had the real Oblivion and Oath Keeper? Sora and Roxas never met, Roxas had the Keyblades while Sora still had his. They are fake.

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
agentscamp5 said:
Actually, if you listen to the dialogue, it sounded to me my that Roxas wanted to find out something. He said "Why did HE pick YOU?" I believe this could mean that he is asking why Diz chose to fuze Sora with Roxas, or mabye why Roxas had to dissapear and not Sora. Or mabye, since earlier he wanted to know why the keyblade picked him, mabye he knows how hands out the keyblades.
Actually, Roxas was asking why did THE KEYBLADE chose SORA.Then when Sora landed, he was in the center of the emblems(faces) of Riku, Kairi, Donald and Goofy.That's when Roxas said: I see...That's why.It was because Sora valued his friends more than anything.And uh, Sora and Roxas were ment to fuse.Roxas is Sora's noboy.

Fire Tears

I don't get the entire "nobody" situation completely. A strong heart has a nobody. How come Sora is the only one that get his nobody back while everyone else with a bad nobody get killed. Plus, the emotions of the nobodies seem so clear but Sora & gang believe they have no emotions just because someone told them that. Someone told him Riku was okay but he didn't completely believe it until he saw him.

The only emotions I didn't notice from nobodies was love. Except for Namine and Roxas, but that was mostly because Sora and Kairi love each other.

sorarocks12

End of discussion because you think so? Not likely. We don't truly understand how a heart works. Roxas had about another year or more to figure out the keyblade's secrets, with the help of the Organization to boot.

I give you that it is not over because I say so.Everything else I said is true.We know Roxas uses fake keybaldes.Sora gets stronger after he joins with Roxas.Therefore He must have part of Sora somewhere.Do you have an explaination?

Oathkeeper33

Phoenix, you lost the battle here. Quit acting like an arrogant child. MyInnerFred is right. I researched it. So shut it alright? No one wants to hear you whine to try and protect your precious Roxas.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
No he didn't... It's suggested that Roxas was kidnapped by Riku only shortly after COM, since DiZ would want to restore Sora ASAP. Most of the year he spent in the VR Simulation.

Don't you remember? It's at the beggining of KH2 that Riku starts introducing himself as Ansem. Therefore, it's by that time that Riku beat Roxas, since Roxas won the first fight. So yeah, he had about a year.

We only get to see the end of it. At most Roxas had a month or so in the Order. Since his Keyblades are fake there is no way he could have discovered anything about them. He doesn't have a Heart. You REALLY with Roxas had the real Oblivion and Oath Keeper? Sora and Roxas never met, Roxas had the Keyblades while Sora still had his. They are fake.

Then why did Sora get the Oblivion and Oathkeeper near the end?

Therefore He must have part of Sora somewhere.Do you have an explaination?

Yes, he had half his heart. Naminé herself said that Roxas was half of what Sora is.

Phoenix, you lost the battle here. Quit acting like an arrogant child. MyInnerFred is right. I researched it. So shut it alright? No one wants to hear you whine to try and protect your precious Roxas.

It's called a "discussion". Stick around, kid, you might learn something.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
when namine said that, hse ment roxas was the soul and body half, while sora was the heart half, the heart is better, so it counts as more then just the soul or body.

sora had the oathkeeper KEYCHAIN all along, he just foprgot the had it, i dont know about the oblivion, remember that oathkeeper and oblivion are just keychains

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
when namine said that, hse ment roxas was the soul and body half, while sora was the heart half, the heart is better, so it counts as more then just the soul or body.

Sora already had a body and soul.

sora had the oathkeeper KEYCHAIN all along, he just foprgot the had it, i dont know about the oblivion, remember that oathkeeper and oblivion are just keychains

He forgot he had the only thing that reminded him of Kairi?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
and no, sora was onlya heart, no body or soul, lik how a heartless is an entire entity but it doesnt have a body

Sora was not just a heart, he fought Heartless and Organization members in Castle Oblivion, so he had a body. Roxas was created when Sora lost his heart, but he got a body back, and trust me, Sora had a body when he was fighting Xehanort.

forcefly

Fire Tears said:
I don't get the entire "nobody" situation completely. A strong heart has a nobody. How come Sora is the only one that get his nobody back while everyone else with a bad nobody get killed. Plus, the emotions of the nobodies seem so clear but Sora & gang believe they have no emotions just because someone told them that. Someone told him Riku was okay but he didn't completely believe it until he saw him.

The only emotions I didn't notice from nobodies was love. Except for Namine and Roxas, but that was mostly because Sora and Kairi love each other.

Kairi has her nobody too namine is kairi's nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back