• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So What Exactly Was the Sora/Roxas Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

What exactly was it? How could Sora and Roxas fight if Roxas is inside Sora? And Why would Roxas be mad at Sora? I did not understand that part at all.

Xander748

Well, Donald and Goofy both said that Sora disapeared for a bit, so he must have gone to like, the realm of darkness or the nobody realm or something.

Judging by the "content look" on Roxas' face when he disapeared, I'd say that he was texting Sora's strength to see if he was fit for fighting Xemnas.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
*sigh*

The fight never happened. It was a battle inside Sora's mind, thus why Donald and Goofy never saw Roxas attack Sora. The Samurai Nobodies attacked and the "You disappeared" line I believe was not in a he teleported somewhere but in a you where there then when we turned back you had gone away context. I believe Sora just ran away, per say.

As for why they fought. There are two reasons, the most probably is that Roxas wanted to test Sora. To make sure he was worthy of what he was going to do.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I feel it was a fight for control. Roxas was a strong Nobody. And I don't think he wanted to be gone. Left as just another who would fade away. He wanted to exist. Probably more than anything. So he fought Sora for control.

The entire scene is open to speculation really.

agentscamp5

Actually, if you listen to the dialogue, it sounded to me my that Roxas wanted to find out something. He said "Why did HE pick YOU?" I believe this could mean that he is asking why Diz chose to fuze Sora with Roxas, or mabye why Roxas had to dissapear and not Sora. Or mabye, since earlier he wanted to know why the keyblade picked him, mabye he knows how hands out the keyblades.

agentscamp5

So then, what did he want to know by asking that. I think my other theory is right, because while fighting him he then says, "thats why"

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I feel he wanted to know why Diz did this to him. Caused him to fade away. He wanted to know. Which is why he yelled, quite angrily at that:

"Tell me! Tell me why he picked you!"

But it was also a battle for control. Roxas wanted to live.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It was a internal battle taking place inside Sora. Roxas wanted to know why this had happened to him. But Sora impressed Roxas when he beated him.

By the way, I'm so glad Roxas got a happy ending at the end of the game :D .

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
When Roxas says something like "That's why" the camera was pointed at Sora. Sora was in the middle of the pictures of Riku, Sora, Goofy, and Donald.

Any thoughts????

sora's_soul125

agentscamp5 said:
Actually, if you listen to the dialogue, it sounded to me my that Roxas wanted to find out something. He said "Why did HE pick YOU?" I believe this could mean that he is asking why Diz chose to fuze Sora with Roxas, or mabye why Roxas had to dissapear and not Sora. Or mabye, since earlier he wanted to know why the keyblade picked him, mabye he knows how hands out the keyblades.

i agrre with you that roxas can give away keyblades but i think it is that he is not the REAL keyblade master that he can give them out
that would be the only way riku could have a keyblade
from the scene were roxas attaks riku and riku catches the keyblade

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
If you payed attention, Roxas keyblades are FAKE. He can't summon them back to him like a Normal Keyblade. His weapons are just like Axel's, only shaped like a Keyblade. Riku can use Roxas because it's fake, it's just like a sword. Nothing special about it at all.

collapsingstar

with any real keyblade wielder the keyblade returns to the wielder when that person wants it summons it back. that would prolly explain why when soras summoned it back, roxas was shocked because he could not do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back