• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So What Exactly Was the Sora/Roxas Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Because he can't do it. If you break it down there is a VERY clear reason why. Roxas lacks a Heart. If he could use a real Keyblade and do everything a real one could (sealing Keyholes for example) it would defeat the whole point of a Keyblade bonding with that of a strong Heart.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Roxas was special. He was half of Sora. And he very clearly felt emotions, something nobdies supposedly aren't able to do.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Bull. They all felt emotion. If Axel felt no emotion he wouldn't have cared if Roxas became one with Sora. Heart or not they can still feel some kind of emotion. Ofcourse Roxas is special, but its clear he doesn't have real Keyblades. Aside from the fact that it's impossible, he also never does anything Keyblade-like. The only time he seals or unlocks with it is in the VR. Also it would TOTALLY defeat the point of Marluxia going through all that trouble to get Sora's Keyblade if Roxas had them. He's not a Keyblade Master, they are fake. They aren't real keyblades.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Bull. They all felt emotion. If Axel felt no emotion he wouldn't have cared if Roxas became one with Sora.

Axel clearly said Roxas made him feel *like* he had a heart, in other words, like he cared.

Heart or not they can still feel some kind of emotion. Ofcourse Roxas is special, but its clear he doesn't have real Keyblades. Aside from the fact that it's impossible, he also never does anything Keyblade-like. The only time he seals or unlocks with it is in the VR.[/quite]]

Since when do fake keyblades unlock any lock?

Also it would TOTALLY defeat the point of Marluxia going through all that trouble to get Sora's Keyblade if Roxas had them. He's not a Keyblade Master, they are fake. They aren't real keyblades.

Because Roxas would've willingly joined Marluxia's rebellion? Add to that, Roxas could've been in the digital Twilight Town by that time, for all we know.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Phoenix said:
Axel clearly said Roxas made him feel *like* he had a heart, in other words, like he cared.

He cared, an emotion. Thus my point. You don't kill yourself to save someone when you have no emotions. It's impossible to have a total lack of emotions, even Xenmas had some. He was pissed when you beat him wasn't he? An emotion.

Phoenix said:
Because Roxas would've willingly joined Marluxia's rebellion? Add to that, Roxas could've been in the digital Twilight Town by that time, for all we know.

If you payed attention, Roxas was still running around during COM. He was put into the VR after the events of COM.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
He cared, an emotion. Thus my point. You don't kill yourself to save someone when you have no emotions. It's impossible to have a total lack of emotions, even Xenmas had some. He was pissed when you beat him wasn't he? An emotion.

***Like***, *like* he cared.

If you payed attention, Roxas was still running around during COM. He was put into the VR after the events of COM.

My point still stands. Or you think Roxas would've happily joined the rebellion?

Oh, and running around where, exactly? Because if he was running around after he left the Org, I don't see your point.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Phoenix said:
***Like***, *like* he cared.

My point still stands. Or you think Roxas would've happily joined the rebellion?

Oh, and running around where, exactly? Because if he was running around after he left the Org, I don't see your point.

Yeah that is an emotion. He felt like he cared. Thus the whole point. Axel had emotions, he did things because he felt they were right. If Axel had no emotions he wouldn't have been angered at the idea of having to kill Roxas, he wouldn't have been mad about being betrayed and he sure as hell wouldn't have killed himself to save Sora.

We don't know if Roxas would have joined, but it's still a point and where is Roxas running around? Who knows. We don't know what they were doing but he was still alive and a member of the Organization because the events of Axel and Roxas' last meeting happens after COM.

Roxas didn't have a Heart anyway, so there is no point to this. Notice how Roxas never got attacked by a Heartless? He lacks a Heart. Simple as that. He's a Nobody, a shell for Sora. He's not a Keyblade Master.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah that is an emotion. He felt like he cared. Thus the whole point. Axel had emotions, he did things because he felt they were right. If Axel had no emotions he wouldn't have been angered at the idea of having to kill Roxas, he wouldn't have been mad about being betrayed and he sure as hell wouldn't have killed himself to save Sora.

Mere mockeries of emotions.

We don't know if Roxas would have joined, but it's still a point and where is Roxas running around? Who knows. We don't know what they were doing but he was still alive and a member of the Organization because the events of Axel and Roxas' last meeting happens after COM.

So because there is someone who wields keyblades in the Organization, Marluxia should just follow orders and hope Roxas turns traitor and works for him?

Roxas didn't have a Heart anyway, so there is no point to this. Notice how Roxas never got attacked by a Heartless? He lacks a Heart. Simple as that. He's a Nobody, a shell for Sora. He's not a Keyblade Master.

Where, in the computer? The only reason he even got attacked by Nobodies was because Axel had entered it.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
lol, pho, killing intel, attack kh2.

now then, lets say roxas dd have part of a heart, lets be generous and give him half heart, a keyblade goes toa strong heart, at least a real one does, so do you really think half a heart would be strong enough for a keyblade? let alone two keyblades, which sora cant even do with his whole heart.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
now then, lets say roxas dd have part of a heart, lets be generous and give him half heart, a keyblade goes toa strong heart, at least a real one does, so do you really think half a heart would be strong enough for a keyblade? let alone two keyblades, which sora cant even do with his whole heart.

Sora's half heart? Yes.

Believe what you want. It doesn't matter.

Then don't get worked up about it.

sorarocks12

Sora has one half of his heart and Roxas has half.Roxas's keyblades are fake.End of duscussion.

THE_UNKNOWNS

i can't say anything about roxas heart cause i don't know enough but on the first page ppl talked about the sora, roxas battle and i think it was to test sora in a way cause doesn't he say " You make a good other"?

sora's_soul125 said:
also every meber from the org has an x in their name as far as i kno
Knew this last year's summer.

khrox said:
have you ever noticed that roxas is sora mixed up + an x
Yes I knew this one like back in December.

Roxas is still a mystery we can see.

Apprently, Organization Members cannot feel emotions, but they do have emotions. They cannot feel sorrow, like Xenmas says.

Kh_roxas_741

5 Kings of Twilight said:
Knew this last year's summer.

Yes I knew this one like back in December.

Roxas is still a mystery we can see.

Apprently, Organization Members cannot feel emotions, but they do have emotions. They cannot feel sorrow, like Xenmas says.

That doesn't make any sense. Have emotions but don't feel them?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Sora has one half of his heart and Roxas has half.Roxas's keyblades are fake.End of duscussion.

End of discussion because you think so? Not likely. We don't truly understand how a heart works. Roxas had about another year or more to figure out the keyblade's secrets, with the help of the Organization to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back