• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, making this loud and clear.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Ever since Birth by Sleep's NA release, the announcement of BbSFM and the resulting backlash, I've come to hate the KH fandom and mankind in general. I'm looking at you, Samhain.

I'm exaggerating? No.

Not a single human is satisfied with what they have, ever. Just like you, goddamn so-called "Kingdom Hearts fans".

All of you have derailed into "Nomura fans" and "Nomura haters".

Go batshit because of the announcement of a game's rerelease, which has been done since 1998.

Go hopeful in a game's announcement then promise to "never be fooled again" in its release.

Whine about how it's been "zomg ruind forevhurr" due to a slight gameplay change.

Today, you only care about retcons retcons retcons. THAT WORD DRIVES ME INSANE.

Also whine about zippers and belts. Go tell that to fucking Takeshi Obata.

Now the fanclubs section is solely Xion FC and Xion HC.

Basically saying, you've become as sick, mindless, repulsive and wretched as the damn Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase. THAT'S NO FANBASE! THAT'S AN ASYLUM!

And before you go into that "u sudnt hav joined dis forum herp" argument, let me say that I didn't know about the concepts of Fan Dumb.

Found no logic in that? You know how I feel.

So, I'll finish this post with a threat that will probably get me mindlessly mocked and will probably not work, and get me banned for sure. If this forum doesn't cool down in five days, I'm launching a DDoS.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
lol
2wegcop.jpg

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
well, duh. of course the forum's filled with idiots. but they're lovable idiots so why complain?

seriously, lol. if you don't like the forums, just leave. preferably quietly.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
well, duh. of course the forum's filled with idiots. but they're lovable idiots so why complain?

seriously, lol. if you don't like the forums, just leave. preferably quietly.

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Marly

Awards
pfft no, you said "this forum's filled with idiots" which contradicts your "if you don't like the forums, just leave, preferably quietly" it was just a joke ;3;

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
pfft no, you said "this forum's filled with idiots" which contradicts your "if you don't like the forums, just leave, preferably quietly" it was just a joke ;3;

i don't really see the contradiction, though i'm probably just being blind.

Marly

Awards
i don't really see the contradiction, though i'm probably just being blind.

;A; what a buzzkill. I just wanted to use "OBJECTION!!!" okay? ;A; I just thought it was funny that you said the whole forum was idiots and then went on to say they should leave quietly, as though that was possible for idiots. But it was just a joke ;3; and one I must enjoy by myself! :3

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
;A; what a buzzkill. I just wanted to use "OBJECTION!!!" okay? ;A; I just thought it was funny that you said the whole forum was idiots and then went on to say they should leave quietly, as though that was possible for idiots. But it was just a joke ;3; and one I must enjoy by myself! :3

now i see.

well, i guess if it made you laugh...

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
this rant is probably one of the funnier ones I've read on this forum
basically you're bitching at fanbases(read:sonic fangame thread) when you should already know a fanbase isn't filled with just everybody agreeing ans being okay with everything that happens. it's wild.
also whoa ddos he's serious guys

Back